Thursday, March 28, 2013

Rhonda And The Biker

My husband and I are posting these stories about happenings from our past 25 years of marriage. Most of them happened in the early 70's before sex was such a dangerous proposition. We have had a great time recalling these times and after my husband writes them and I edit them we usually end up having a great fuck. It has been really great to hear from other couples who have enjoyed themselves like we have over the years. We appreciate your comments and sharing about your little adventures. If you enjoy our experiences, please send us about one of your times. Rhonda and CL rhonda69@newsguy.com Rhonda had never been west of the Mississippi River so we decided to take a trip out West one summer. We decided that as a destination we would go camping in Yellowstone. It would give us a chance to try out our new four person tent and double sized down sleeping bags. After four days of hard driving we got there and found a nice campsite looking out at Yellowstone Lake. There was a light pole nearby that cast just enough light at night without being too intrusive and it was far enough away from the toilet facilities so we wouldn't be bothered by people walking past. We were surprised at how busy the park was and how difficult it was to find the space. We weren't surprised then when a guy on a ten-speed asked us if he could set up his sleeping bag and rain fly on our site. We agreed. Chuck was a good "neighbor". He set up his space as far away from our tent as possible under some trees he could use to tie up his rain fly. We proceeded to go about our business of getting dinner ready. We were having nachos and had plenty so we invited Chuck to join us. He eagerly accepted, saying it would be good to have something other than freeze-dried food again. Chuck shared with us that he was riding from Canada down the Rockies to Colorado. He had seen some beautiful country on his trip and told us of some of his best places. While we ate and talked, I noticed Rhonda sneaking glances at Chuck's tight cut-off jeans and the bulge in front of them. I think that Chuck noticed her peeking too as the bulge in his pants seemed to be becoming more pronounced. He kept standing up to get more chips or dip and each time he did Rhonda's eyes got wider. The weather during the days was very hot and Rhonda was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. As the evening progressed, the air cooled rapidly and I could see Rhonda's nipples get hard from the drop in temperature. I'm sure that Chuck was also playing a role in causing her sweet nipples to show through her shirt. Rhonda left to get a jacket from the car. While she was gone I said to Chuck, "I just love seeing Rhonda get cold. She has great nipples." Chuck looked at me with a shocked look on his face. "Don't you think so?" I asked him. Nodding and with a mouthful of nachos he said, "Yeah. They're nice." As Rhonda was walking toward us I winked at him and said, "And I think your hard cock is helping." We grinned at each other as Rhonda sat down looking at us slyly. "What are you guys grinning about," she asked. "Oh, I was just commenting on how I noticed how it's getting cold," I said. To show she knew what I meant she wiggled her little tits for us. Looking at Chuck I said, "Is it the cold or is it something else?" Rhonda just smiled. As we finished cleaning up the dishes, Rhonda suggested that we have some hot chocolate to take the chill off. We sat around the fire I built and talked. Rhonda kept leaning forward poking at the fire. She sat next to me and then moved next to Chuck and then back to me. She was putting out her best vibes trying to let Chuck know she was interested in some action. Chuck appeared to be cool to her advances but what I thought was his hard cock proved different About 10:30 Rhonda was getting a bit frustrated by the lack of response from Chuck and went into the tent to change for bed. She put on a sweatshirt and pair of baggy exercise pants. She also had to really pee and didn't want to walk the path to the toilets alone. I was putting out the fire so I asked Chuck if he would walk Rhonda to the toilets. Rhonda took a flashlight and the two of them left. Our site was quite far from the building. We had to follow a narrow, rocky path to get to it. As Rhonda walked in front with the flashlight, she tripped on a rock or something. Chuck reached out to catch her. Rhonda later told me that his arms went around her and one of his hands came to rest on one of her tits. As he started to take it off, Rhonda put her hand over his and held him in place. She straightened up and leaned back into him. When her ass was against his crotch, she began to squeeze her hand on his so that her tit was getting massaged. With her free hand she reached down and pulled his other hand to her other tit. By now Chuck was working on both of her tits so she could take her hands away. She let her hands drop down between them and play with his growing cock. Rhonda told me he started getting much bolder. He was whispering in her ear, "You are one hot bitch." One of his hands slipped under her top and he began pulling on her nipples. Once he started to do this he was assured that my wife was going to fuck him. His other hand snaked down the front of her loose exercise pants and searched for her pussy. Rhonda told me that during all of this she kept encouraging him by saying, "Yes. Yes. Do me." She also managed to unzip his cut-offs and pull his cock out. Rhonda said that Chuck spun her around and pushed her back against a tree. He pulled his shorts off and she gasped when she saw his huge cock pointing at her. Rhonda told me she dropped to her knees and began licking his long, thick prick. Chuck pulled her back up. "No, I want your pussy. Pull your pants down," Chuck ordered. Rhonda said it felt great to feel the cold night air hit her naked bottom as her pants fell off her legs. All thoughts about having to pee had left her mind. Chuck was much taller than Rhonda so as she melted into his body his cock was rubbing against her belly. She reached up, wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself up. When she got her pussy high enough, she started to lower it on his wet cock. Just as her pussy lips were engulfing the head of his cock, a man and woman with two kids came down the path. Their flashlight shined right on Rhonda and Chuck. The two of them separated and dashed for the toilet. The family turned and went the other way. When Rhonda finished, she came out and looked for Chuck. He was no where to be found. She knocked on the men's room door and looked in. He wasn't in there either. When she got back to our tent, she asked if I had seen Chuck. I didn't and he wasn't in his sleeping bag. When I got back after using the facilities, I noticed he still wasn't back. When I crawled into the tent I found Rhonda naked in our double sleeping bag. She didn't say a word but immediately stripped me and pulled my cock into her hungry, thirsty cunt. As I fucked her she cooed in my ear and told me what had just happened. As she kept saying how much she wanted to fuck him, I came and filled her with the sperm she really wanted from Chuck. I rolled off of her and we both snuggled naked into the bag. About two hours later we awoke to the wind blowing and a huge cloudburst. The lightening and thunder were louder than we ever heard before. Amongst the clammer, we heard a someone yell, "OH FUCK!" I opened the fly on our tent and looked out to see Chuck's rain fly blow down and drop a load of water on him. He and his bag were soaked. The wind was making it impossible for him to refasten the rain fly. I called out to him to come into our tent. He ran over and dove through the entrance and landed on our sleeping bag. As he looked up, I realized that both Rhonda and I were naked, although she was sitting in the bag holding it around her with just her bare shoulders showing. Rhonda dropped the bag and pulled some towels out of a duffel so that Chuck could dry himself off. Watching her sit with her tits exposed to him, he gratefully accepted. "You want to stay in here tonight?" I asked. He was most appreciative and we settled down to get back to sleep. He laid on the opposite side of Rhonda, who was still naked, but outside of the sleeping bag. In a short while I heard Rhonda's gentle breathing as she dozed off. I too went right back to sleep. Do you know how some nights you have dreams of great sex and fucking. I was having one of those nights and could feel, in my dreams that I had an extremely stiff hard-on. I could feel fucking rhythm and hear fucking sounds. My dream was one of the most life-like I had ever had. I was just waiting for a big wet dream finale. Eventually, I realized I was only half asleep. As I came to, I felt it wasn't me doing a fucking rhythm but my wife and Chuck. When I rolled from my side to face them, I got a terrific sight. In the dim light I saw that Rhonda was out of the bag and both she and Chuck were naked. She was on her back with her legs around his ass. Chuck was just starting to sink his HUGE cock into her cunt. What I thought was his hard-on earlier was actually just a flacid cock. Rhonda was hissing at him, "Oh fuck its so big. Stick it in and stretch me. Fuck me." In the dim light Chuck's cock was so big it looked like he was trying to sink a bowling pin into my wife. Rhonda kept spreading and closing her legs around him to help him get his cock all the way into her. As he pulled back and forth I saw his cock glisten with Rhonda's cunt juice and the sperm I put in her earlier. When they accomplished the task, he looked over at me and smiled, "Just finishing what I started. Thanks for getting her lubed up. Her cunt feels fucking great." I laid back down and said, "Glad to help." Rhonda groaned, "Will you two shut up so I can get fucked." Chuck lifted himself up on stiff arms and smiled down at Rhonda. He bent forward and kissed Rhonda while he began stroking his cock in and out of her pussy. As his pace continued, I noticed the in and out of his cock in her pussy was matched by their tongues in each other's mouths. This continued until Chuck had to break away to get a breath of air. In one fluid movement, Rhonda rolled over, got on her hand and knees and pulled Chuck's cock back to her drippy pussy. I crawled out of the bag and laid down in front of Rhonda so she could suck and rub my cock. In no time she had me filling her mouth with a load of cum. Chuck had more staying power than I and he continued for another twenty minutes pounding into my wife's pussy. When he came, he grabbed her hips and yanked her back fully on his cock. He started to jerk as he pumped his thick, white cum into her. Rhonda pushed back with each of his spasms to assure she got his load deep into her. Chuck eventually pulled out and laid down. Rhonda moved over and sat on his chest. She started to hump her slippery pussy on him. She reached down and played with her clit and brought herself to a nice little orgasm. Her little display caused Chuck to get hard again and he pushed her back onto his cock. As she pumped up and down on him, sperm was flowing all over. In a shorter time than before, Chuck replaced the cum that leaked out of Rhonda's cunt. Rhonda pulled off and fell asleep, cuddled between Chuck and me. We stayed in the tent the next day while Rhonda fucked and sucked her two guys. That second night both Chuck and I were actually craving water to replace the fluid we lost to Rhonda. Our sleep was only broken a few times that night by a hungry mouth or pussy being wrapped around our cocks. In the morning after our second night together, Chuck said he had to get going even though he didn't want to. We exchanged addresses as he packed up. As he sat on his bike he winced a bit. "Shit, my cock is sore," he complained. "Maybe you need some warm pussy wrap for it," I said. With a grin he rode off. It was funny to see how wobbly he was on the bike after Rhonda's treatment. We never could get in-touch with Chuck again, much to Rhonda's disappointment. 3838 1.27/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment