Monday, March 25, 2013

Ashley Asks Me To Leave Her Alone With Her Lover

ASHLEY ASKS ME TO LEAVE HER ALONE WITH HER LOVER By Ashley's Husband For new readers of our true stories, Ashley is a beautiful wife and wonderful lover. We met Ron, a very handsome, married, articulate black man on Dark Cavern. Our past experiences are in previous stories. The last time we were with him was the first time Ashley went to the room alone. As we usually did, we met Ron at a nice lounge connected to a hotel in his city. Ashley wore a short white flippy skirt, a bright orange peasant top that was split open at the bottom showing her very flat stomach, some 4 inch platform cork heels, and crotchless white panties that I had picked out. I had already taken the video and digital cameras to the room and set them up. Before we left the room to meet Ron, I had taken a couple of pictures of my wife for our memory book. After her usual two cosmopolitans, Ashley was very ready to invite Ron to our room. They left hand in hand, catching many stares as they always did. In about 20 minutes my cell phone rang, with Ashley on the other end telling me the video camera had quit working. When I entered the room, I looked to my left and Ashley was sitting on top of Ron, moving up and down on his thick black cock. It didn't seem like my presence disturbed them at all. Ashley kept moving up and down, taking all of him inside her, with her skirt off, top still on, and her crotchless panties framing his ebony spear. After I fixed the video camera, I took the digital and moved close behind her, capturing a beautiful picture of his cock glistening with her juices. "I have the camera fixed baby, enjoy yourself" as I turned to leave. She said "thank you", never missing a beat. After about 45 minutes, Ron came down to tell me they were finished and that she was waiting for me in the room. Was she ever waiting. By that time, she was naked, a pillow under her butt with her legs spread open, a huge wet spot on the pillow. "Come here baby, I have a present for you." As usual, I tore my clothes off and laid between her legs licking her out as she told me how Ron had made her cum three times before he filled her up. The most exciting part of this experience was when we got home and I watched the tape. When I left after fixing the video for them, on the film I heard Ron say "don't you want him to stay?" Her only answer was "no". Ashley was so hot for him that day, I heard her say "whats wrong with me baby, I just can's seem to get enough of you." For those of us in this lifestyle, it is a great feeling to know that your wife enjoys and wants to be alone with her lover. The feeling that she was finally free of the shackles so that she felt free to let herself completely go with another man is very gratifying, and only serves to intensify the meetings we continued to have with Ron. I will relate some of them later. 10580 1.72/512345

2 comments:


  1. Gosh! My life entirely changed since I met Dr obodo by chance on internet! All my dreams has been turning to real, it's unbelievable! My wife came back to me two months after and... she changed! She loves me again, like the first day! Thanx again for all, my friend, and I am glad to hear news from you soon!

    HOW TO REACH DR OBODO IS VIA( TEMPLEOFANSWER@HOTMAIL.CO.UK )
    CELL: +234-(815)5425481

    Dan Bright - AZ USA.

    ReplyDelete

  2. "I was in love, very attracted to a man that ignored me for months. His name is Elijah. I use to work with him, and when he got transfered to Europe I was devastated and i went online search for help when i came across this man on site Dr Obodo E-mail templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk and i ask help to make he be mind and after 3days of the work he called me and he told me he loves me....
    ...Thank you Dr Obodo I am absolutely amazed with your work." - Monique, USA

    ReplyDelete