Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dew In The Rose

DEW IN THE ROSE By WIFE WATCHER Any comments to wifwat@rocketmail.com From the moment I saw Rose, I fell head over heels. The fact that she was married only made me want her all the more. I pursued her until she agreed to go out with me. I took her to dinner and on the way home she allowed me some liberties. We parked up and kissed and cuddled, I eventually got into her blouse and was treated to the sight of her magnificent breasts. I kissed and sucked on her for a long time. Never was I so happy as when I held that woman in my arms. That was as far as I got, as she said she couldn't stay out too late. I begged her to see me again. Could I visit her when her husband was at work? Eventually she agreed. She told me to come to her house at 11am the next day. What bliss, I could hardly sleep that night knowing that tomorrow I would be able to make love to my lovely Rose. I arrived at exactly 11am as instructed. Rose opened the door but just popped her head around it and said to come in quickly. I could see why as I entered. She quickly closed the door and stood there in all her magnificent naked glory. My cock was aching it was so hard. Rose took my hand and led me to the bedroom. "Strip!" Was all she said as she lay down on the bed. As soon as I was naked she said. "I want you to make love to me with your mouth." She spread her legs wide, raising her knees at the same time. I could see her delicious pussy but it was all red and swollen as though she had just made love. Just then I could see white dew seeping from between her pussy lips. She could see my look of bewilderment and said, "Yes. I have been fucked. My regular boyfriend has just left." "W.... What about your husband?" I stammered. "He fucked me before he left for work. So I have 2 lots of sponk to be cleaned out of me." When I didn't react. Rose shouted "Do it or get out!" Well I certainly couldn't leave. All that I had longed for was right there before me. I crawled up the bed between her lovely legs. I stopped and admired her loveliness. Then in a little girl, almost pleading voice she said "Please. Please make love to me. I really need to cum. Please." How could I not respond and come to the aid of my lovely Rose. I buried my face into her loveliness. I sucked on her lips, flicked my tongue up across her lovebud. "Mmmmm!" She moaned. I then alternated between licking and flicking, sucking and caressing. By her moans of delight, I knew I was touching all the right places. As my tongue went in and upward, I couldn't help from time to time, getting a mouthful of cum that 2 men had left inside my beloved. But I didn't mind, it was inside my lovely Rose, so it was part of her and I could deny her nothing. If she wanted me to suck her clean, then I would do the best I could. I would suck her inside out if need be. Her moans were becoming more and more intense. Her hands had found my head and pulled me more and more into her. I was drowning in sponk and her love juices but I didn't care. All I cared about was giving pleasure to my lovely Darling Rose. I could feel her body becoming more and more tense. It was like an elastic band being stretched and stretched until breaking point. "Aaaaaaggghhh!!!!" She cried out as her pleasure engulfed her whole being. "Oh don't stop! Keep going.... Aaaaagghhhh!!!" As yet more orgasms wracked her wonderful body. I was in heaven, I had been able to pleasure the woman I loved. "Oh that was just wonderful." She said as she regained her breath. "I would like you to stay around for awhile." "Oh yes Rose. That would be my pleasure." I said with glee. "I've got another boyfriend coming soon and I will need cleaning and satisfying again. You may hide in the closet and watch." "But I, I..." I again stammered. "Either do it or get out!" she said. Pointing to the door. You've guessed it. I cleaned her up after that boyfriend and I do the same every day since then. I consider myself very lucky to be able to taste the dew in my Rose. 3922 1.24/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment