Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Perfect Couple

The Perfect Couple by Peter Pan The Beginning I first noticed her sitting in the coffee bar I frequented, by herself and withdrawn into her own world. Most people would'nt have given her a second glance - the floppy hat on her head covered most of her face, her body smothered by a large baggy sweater and unbecoming slacks. But I saw the beauty behind the mask and resolved to find out who she was. Over the next few weeks I saw her in the same coffee shop, reading a book and slowly sipping her drink. At last, one day the cafe was full and we found ourselves sharing a table. We got into conversation - it took a great deal of effort for her to say anything - but she must have liked me as we agreed to meet at the same time the next day. Slowly, over the next few weeks, we got to know one another and we timidly, as those who have been hurt know, began to form a relationship. She was 19, 16 years younger than myself and had come to Birmingham to escape from the memory of a terrifying incident. She was an orphan who had been brought up by a series of foster parents. Ever-so-shy, she had left school for a routine clerks job in a library and had formed no friends. One day, on her way home, she had been attacked and raped by a group of young thugs. She was a virgin up till that day, and with no ties, she had decided to flee the memory and move towns. She had found an equally uninspiring job as a filing clerk, and until I came along, had not a friend in the world. All this I slowly drew out of her, taking each step with caution lest I frighten her away. My story was very different, but had a common theme. I came from a small famlily and had grown up and gone to college in the same town. Follwing graduation I had found a good professional job in the town and built up a career in real estate. At 28 I married a beautiful but unadventurous woman, and we lived together in relative peace and harmony until earlier this year. We started having disagreements over our sex life, culminating in her leaving me six months ago. Two weeks after she left, both my parents were killed in a car crash. My life had been turned upside down, and I decided to up roots and move away. I decided on Birmingham as my only surviving relative, my fathers older brother, lived there. I had not seen him for about 15 years, the time he had moved to Birmingham. I had located him soon after moving, and after all that time he was delighted to see me. His house was obviously once a l uxury abode in the best part of town. It had 7 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on the 3 upper stories, and spacious living accomodation on the ground floor. However, that was years ago, and Bill now only lived on the ground floor. The top three stories were sadly neglected and in sore need of repair.The area, once so sought after, was now rundown, with all the other large houses converted to apartments. It was quite obviously the centre of the black community - uncle Bill's was the only white face I had seen! Uncle Bill was now 75 years old and in poor health, his mobility greatly impaired by arthiritis, and he was very grateful for the numerous errands I was only too pleased to run. I, in the meantime, had got myself a very good job in a large real estate business, and all in all, things were on the up. Meeting Jane was the best thing that had happened to me and I knew I was falling in love. Slowly I peeled back the layers of protection she had formed round herself, and after 8 weeks we finally made love. I took it slowly, and was as tender as I could be. The first time she was apprehensive, after all it was her first time apart from the rapists,and her cunt was dry and so tight. However, with encouragement she relaxed and started to enjoy it. In the weeks to come we fucked at every opportunity - and mostly at her instigation! I taught her all I knew, and she was a willing learner. Oral sex was an eye-opener for her. She didn't just like it, she LOVED it. She would ask me to lick her clit any time we were alone, and groaned with pleasure when I sucked the juices from her cunt. She took to cock-sucking like a duck to water, and wanted to suck my prick at any opportunity. Who was I to resist! I quickly realised I had opened Pandora's box, and the more sex she got, the more she wanted. Her sex drive was clearly higher than mine, and the 16 years difference didn't help. I soon persuaded her to get rid of her dowdy clothes, and Jane started to dress more provocatively-shorter skirts and figure-hugging dresses. Now she was being noticed everywhere she went. Her 36c-24-36 figure would make men envious, and she now wore her strawberry blonde hair just off the shoulders. Of course, nobody but me could see her beautiful cunt - there was hardly any hair there, and what there was was so light in colour you could make out every square centimeter of her cunt.It was her skin, though, which was her most striking feature. So,so soft, and as white as snow. It just set off her delicate b one structure and golden hair. I was in heaven, and determined not to make the same mistake with Jane as I had with my first wife. Although I was always tired through keeping up with Jane's sexual requirements, I was as happy as anyone could be. How could it get better? I soon had the answer. Two events changed our lives. I asked Jane to move in with me - to which she agreed - and uncle Bill died, leaving me his house in the will. As both our apartments were tiny and rented, we decided to move into uncle's house. Jane hated her job, so we made plans to renovate the top 3 floors and rent it out to students. We reckoned that with 2 students per room, we could accommodate 12 at any one time, and Jane could give up her job and look after the students full time. We planned to renovate one room at a time, and decided to advertise in the local paper in a few weeks time. The first room on the first floor was not in that bad a condition and wouldn't take long to make good. We set to the task with heart and soul, me at the week-end and Jane during each day. She decided she didn't want to cut corners , and even bought two large double beds for the room - she argued that they may be big students! Of course, now we were living together, Jane's sex demands were even greater. We had just finished a bout of sex one evening and were resting, sipping white wine, and Jane hoping I would recover for another session, when I delicately raised the question of her rape. She had never wanted to discuss it before, but tonight she gave me all the details. Apparently there had been 4 guys, all black, who had fucked her continuously for 4 hours. I asked her if that had put her off men for a while, especially black men. She replied 'no, the ordeal had been terrifying, yet there had been a certain excitement mixed up with the fear,heightened by the fact they were black. She had never explored her thought process since then, but she certainly did not blame the black race. I d on't know if it was the wine talking, but she giggled that if hadn't been rape, and she knew then what she knew now, she might even have enjoyed it. Hearing this, I went very quiet, and my mind went back to my first marriage. Jane must have been psychic, for she asked me 'John, you have never spoken about it, but as it is confession time, tell me why your first marriage broke up' 'If I tell you' I said 'I want you to know that I would never jeapordise our relationship by doing the same to you.' 'How do I know how I would react if you don't tell me what you did' Jane replied. I took a very deep breath. ' I have this overwhelming fantasy to see the woman I love being fucked by other men. There, I've said it, but I would never risk our relationship by asking you.' Jane was very quiet.Then,'do you fantasise about me and other men?' 'Yes I must confess it turns me on so much, even more than with Mary.' Again, another long silence,' well, all I can say is that Mary was a very stupid person to lose you without at least trying it out.' 'Do you mean you would do it for me?' I asked. After a very long pause, followed by a deep breath, she replied 'Yes I would. But we must make sure we don't risk losing each other.' What do you mean?' I asked. 'I know that I couldn't fall in love with anyone else, but we would have to minimise any such risk.' 'How would you do that?' I asked. We both thought for a minute.'I know' she said in a very sexy manner.'You did talk of other MEN didn't you? Well if there are more than one, it would reduce any risk of me falling for someone else.' 'Or if it was a black man,' I said, feeling very horny. 'That's a thought', she said,' I told you I might have enjoyed the rape under different circumstances.' Another long pause.' Why don't we be doubly safe, and go for more than one black men!' By now I had a large erection (for me that is 6 inches ), and finding Jane was dripping with lust, I sank into her warm , waiting cunt with ridiculous ease. I didn't last too long, but didn't need to as we were so turned with the thoughts of our impending adventure. The next day we bought a local contact magasine and entered an advert 'Beautiful blonde girl is seeking two young black studs to satisfy here in front of voyeur boy-friend'. The next edition was due out on the next friday, so we might expect replies the follwing week. As it happened, our advert for a pair of students was to be in two weeks time, in the friday evening paper. The replies started to arrive on the tuesday after the publication was due out. Most were obviously from single white men, and none worth pursuing. On the day our advert for the students was due to be published, we received a letter from two black men who wrote saying they were interested in contacting us to see if we met their requirements! Something about their tone suggested they could be whom we were looking for. At 5.30pm I called the number in the letter, and a deep powerful voice answered. Their names were Paul and Jacob, and said they were looking for a white woman who was interested in sex without a relationship. Jane spoke to them both for a while, and was impressed enough to ask them to come over the next evening. The phone rang. I answered it thinking it might be in answer to the accomodation advert.I was right.'Is that John and Jane who are looking for students,' a deep voice asked. 'Yes' I replied, 'but how did you know our names?' 'Easy, it's Paul and Jacob !' I was taken aback. What a coincidence! 'As we are coming over tomorrow anyway, we could be the answer to both your prayers. And if we do hit it off, I think your girlfriend could be very, very busy.' I told Jane what had happened, and thought she would go through the roof. Instead she just said 'let's see how it goes. You have been saying your having difficulty keeping up with me, you just may have some assistance. But don't worry, darling, I'm sure I'll have enough to go round.' The next morning, the enormity of the adventure sank in for us both. We were very quiet, clearly thinking about the coming evening and where it might end. 7pm arrived, and the doorbell made us both jump. I answered it, and led the two young men into the lounge to meet my beautiful wife. They were both about 6'2" tall, of muscular build, good-lucking, and as black as coal! The sharp intake of breath assured me that my wife was suitably impressed! Jane had dressed in a smart white blouse and mid-thigh black skirt. Beneath was a pretty matching bra and pantie set, plus pantyhose. As they sat down next to her, the contrast of their skins was breathtaking and very, very erotic. And this was before anything had happened. We relaxed with a drink and introduced ourselves. I gave a quick resume of how we met, and how we had discussed my fantasy - and her willingness to make it come true. I told them of our plans to rent out our rooms to students, and they were extremely interested to learn we had 6 rooms in total to let. I also admitted that the only friends or relations we had in the world were ourselves, and therefore we were very nervous, but excited, about this proposal. Paul then spoke about their background. They had just completed their first year at the local university, and were looking for accomodation for their second year. They were born in Nigeria and had attended an exclusive private school between 15 and 18 years of age which was dedicated to giving young bright boys a very unique education. Each pupil had free accomodation and free education. However, they had to pass a very rigorous examination and were required to dedicate those 3 years to the school, away from friends and family. Each year the top 4 pupils were provided with scholarships to Birmingham University, Paul and Jacob being amongst the first. Their benefactor was a self-made Nigerian millionaire who had very fixed ideas, among which was those on sex and race. All the boys had been taught that the black male was sexually superior to the white, and their natural partner, apart from procreation to continue the black race, was a submissive white female. Paul stopped at this point and suggested that before he went any further, we ought to check our ' compatability'!! He asked Jane if she liked to be told what to do. She told him that she had never been ordered around sexually, but told him about the rape incident, and the strange feelings she had experienced follwing it. 'It sounds very much like you are not only submissive, but particularly with black men. I think we should test that out.' he grinned. ' John, I want you over in that chair, so you see everything, but DO NOT MOVE.' The way he spoke to me indicated that he thought I, too, was submissive. I suddenly realised that I DID like being ordered around, and that I couldn't fall comfortably into that role with Jane. 'Jane, take off all your clothes - slowly and sit on the settee!' Paul ordered. Jane immediately started to undress, never letting her eyes stray from his. When she got to her pantyhose, he told her to rip it off. 'I never want to see you wear those again' he said 'fr om now on it is stockings and garters only.' To my delight, Jane nodded in agreement. I was going to benefit as well - I had been asking her to wear stockings for a while. Obviously she needed to be TOLD. Once Jane was completely naked, Paul told her to lie back on the settee and bring each knee up to her ears. Her cunt and asshole were now completely exposed to our view. 'Frig your clit and fuck yourself,' he commanded. By this time I had lowered my trousers and was masturbating away like fury. Jane reached her first orgasm in less than a minute with a cry of lust.The two black boys had not even undressed! This they both corrected during the next few minutes, and Jane eyes widened as their bodies came into view. They were certainly fine examples of the male body - firm muscular torsos with wide shoulders and narrow hips. But what made Jane stare was their cocks. As they quickly reached erection, those jet-black organs grew to about 9 inches long and 6 inches round. They moved either s ide of her face. 'Suck them ' Jacob ordered. Jane took them in her hands, not able to make her hands meet, and slowly sucked one then the other alternately. This was my dream come true. I realised that reality was much better than fantasy, and I was already hooked on the scene. Would Jane be ? As if by answer Jacob came with a gush. Jane frantically tried to swallow it all, but some leaked out and ran down her chin onto her beautiful tits, the second spurt hitting her square in the face, covering it like cream face pack.'God,fuck me please' she shouted. Paul positioned himself above her and slowly inserted half of his cock. Jane immediately orgasmed . 'MORE, I NEED MORE'she shouted. Paul stopped still.'Are you sure you want me to fuck you' he asked. 'YES,YES,YES' she replied, frantic to attain greater heights. Paul didn't move. 'If I do, you will become our fuck slave and obey every command. Do you both agree ?' He looked round at me, just as I spurted my jism over my hand. 'Anytime, a nywhere, anyhow you want her, she's yours' I said. By now I think Jane would have promised the world. 'JUST FUCK ME, I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT !!!' she cried. With that, Paul plunged his prick into her hot molten cunt. She came and came, crying out his name and promising to give him anything he wanted so long as he kept on fucking her. As Paul continued to fill her completely time and again with his magnificent cock, Jacob's cock began to harden, and he fed it into her waiting mouth. Now she was getting it from both ends! ' Come on white bitch' they cried,'take all this black cock'. This just spurred her on. Paul rolled over onto his back, pulling Jane with him, who never lost Jacob's cock from her demanding lips. 'John, I want you over here and prepare her ass with your tongue ! I needed no second bidding and moved behind them and started licking round her pouting rear hole before inserting my tongue into it. 'Has she been fucked there before ?' Paul grunted, ramming his cock up to me et her as she drove downwards with all her force. Jane's eyes were glazed over by now and understood nothing but the incredible pleasure she was experiencing. With my mouth occupied, I shook my head from side to side. 'Well Jacob is going to collect that prize now' Paul shouted, and indeed Jacob pushed me aside and pressed his long black member against her virgin asshole. I had prepared it well. The saliva had coated both inside and out, and he slowly began to enter her. Jane's face grimaced at the start, but because he took his time, because she was well lubricated, and because Jane was by now coming continuously, any pain quickly disappeared - to be replaced by this incredible feeling of fulfillment. The three of them soon got into a rythm, and for about 15 minutes I was priviledged to see the most intense fucking I had ever seen or experienced. Incredibly they all began to shout and moan at the same time, reaching their individual climaxes within seconds of each other! Jane's cunt a nd ass was filled with black man's jism and as they pulled out of her with a 'plop', I could see the white cream pouring out of her two holes. Jane was still in the throes of her final and most intense orgasm and lay there physically shaking. Thoughout all this I had been continually masturbating and had come twice myself. Slowly we all recovered. The two men dressed, and Jacob spoke. 'Jane is the girl we have spent a year looking for. You, John are obviously the submissive partner we need to share her with us. However, we are looking for much more from her than you've seen tonight, and we would want to keep her to ourselves - and FRIENDS. It would help if you were married. For our part, we want to live here with you and make you, Jane, our white sex slave, and you, John, to be her husband who will ensure she is our's to the exclusion of everyone else. Yours is the only white prick she has ever had, and we want that to remain the case until the day she dies.No white prick has entered her asshole, and it will remain exclusive to black cocks. Of course we will determine which black cocks fuck her - and that is likely to be many! We will leave you to think about it. If you both want this lifestyle, ring us tomorrow and we will come round in the evening and tell you more about what you must do, how you wil l live, tell you more about our benefactor and his college, and describe to you all the wonderful experiences we are planning for you. Your agreement will guarantee that Jane will have more sexual fulfillment and excitement than any woman could ever dream about.' With that, they were gone. For a long time neither spoke a word. Finally Jane looked at me and said' John, that was the most incredible sex I could ever have imagined. Those black men could make me do anything,and I do mean anything, they wanted me to do, and I believe I want them to make me! I never realised how submissive I am, and how much I need to be dominated. Their black skins contrast so much with my white skin I almost come from thinking about them. I know if we agree that I will become addicted to black cock - I may be already. However, I love you and would only agree if you are completely happy with those conditions. One of them is easy - I would marry you tomorrow if you were free.' I gazed at her adoringly. 'Jane my darling, you have just made all my fantasies come true, and from what they have promised there are more that I've not yet thought of. I too did not realise how submissive I am, and I crave now that humiliation of seeing you fucked by big black men who have complete control of you. I cannot provide the domination you need, but they can provide the domination we BOTH need. As for marriage, we will marry as soon as I can get a divorce from Mary. It may not be for a few years as her faith stops her from freeing me now. But when I do get my divorce, we will marry. Jane hugged me. 'It looks like your fantasy will get us into a world of sexual excesses - for me at least!' she laughed.' A world of big black men fucking, and fucking, and fucking little white Jane. Well, I can't wait !! I'll ring them tomorrow and tell them we agree. Now let's go to bed and you can drink Jacob's cum from my ass and fuck Paul's cum back up my cunt. As from tomorrow, we both will do what those big black men say !!! And that started the most incredible life any couple has ever experienced. end of part 1 to be continued part 2 The New Life part 3 The Wedding 6076 1.36/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment