Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Worst Marriage In The World Pt 1

THE WORST MARRIAGE IN THE WORLD Pt 1 By Rick Hung So there I was, walking hand in hand with my beautiful new wife, after our beautiful wedding we walked through the door of our bedroom, I couldn?t believe it, I was finally going to make love to my wife, who I up until that point had believed was a strongly religious woman believing in sex after marriage, boy was I wrong! Two seconds after we entered the room and closed the door, she pulled my hair and kicked me full force right in my nuts, I screamed in pain and collapsed on the floor, she laughed and sat down on our bed. She explained to me that my life was about to change, and showed me a document stating that I had given her full power of my accounts and that I had signed over 90% of my company to her. I stammered out between crying from pain that I had not signed those things, she laughed again and said that she drugged me about two weeks ago and made me sign the papers, in which I apparently happily did. She explained to me that if I ever divorced her, or made her want to divorce me, I would be lucky if I was homeless and broke. She told me that when we first started dating she liked me, but that after she saw me naked after a shower she knew she could never like me, that my penis was the smallest and ugliest she had ever seen. And she also decided at that point that because I cheated her by leading her to believe I had a cock and being so confident that she was going to make my life a living hell. I couldn?t believe what I was hearing, I tried to make sense of this situation, but not long after she told me that she had to tell me more, she wanted me to get to know the real Amanda, I was told not to interrupt her until she was finished: ?You see, my sad loser husband, I am and have been for as long as I can remember a fucking cockslut! Put a big dick in front of me and I am sold. I love a man who treats me like the whore I am, and I love cum. If I could, I would be on a sperm only diet. I would not die of hunger. So all the time we been dating I have fucked and sucked my way through this boring year. In fact, I actually ate a load only an hour ago. I ran into your friend Howard outside the mens room fifteen minutes before I walked down to marry you, he said I looked hot in my wedding dress. So being a good whore, I politely asked him if I could suck him off. He didn?t really know what to say, poor guy, being your friend and all. I told him that it would be my honor to eat his cum, he really didn?t know what to think. So I took his hand and lead him into one of the stalls in the mens room, dropped to my knees, pulled out his cock and went to work. I sucked him off and I swallowed his cream. I even thanked him for it!? She then out of nowhere started laughing ?come to think off it, when you kissed the bride, I had just sucked him off, you kissed cum? I threw up, she made me clean it up, then told me to listen up: ? Being this is our wedding-night and all we have decided to make this a night to remember? Who?s we? I thought. ?remember Andy?? She asked me. Andy was my best friend from kinder garden up until a year ago when I had to fire him from my work due to expenses. ? He was my best friend? I whispered. ?Speak up loser? she screamed. ?He was my best friend!? I said out loud. She smiled down at me and said ?? He hates you almost as much as me, so we decided to have some fun with you, you are going to hate it so much? I can?t wait? She told me to address him as Sir when he came over and to show that ?great? man the respect he deserved. I had a really bad feeling about this. After about ten minutes there was a knock on the door, my wife jumped up and ran to the door, opened up and there he was Andy, he walked in and said ?? Hello Jimmy? as he kissed my wife and sat down, I said ?? Hello Andy?, SMACK! My wife slapped me, and screamed out ??That?s not showing respect!!? ?? Hello Sir? I said defeated. He spread his legs and my wife told me to pay close attention as she unbuckled his pants and took out his dick. She held it in one hand and looked at me and said ?Now, this is how a cock is supposed to look. Isn?t it the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?? His dick was at least twice as long as mine and really thick, she looked at it and asked him if she could suck it, he said ?go for it bitch? she smiled and started to kiss it. Not kissing it actually, more like making out with it. French kissing the entire dick with her eyes closed, with low moans, while he was sitting back saying stuff like ?? that?s right you dirty whore, respect that dick?. For about 20 minutes I was forced to watch her make out with my friends dick, he finally told her that she had earned a sucking, and she didn?t waste any time. I felt sick and exited at the same time watching my wife slurping away at his dick , it looked so pleasurable. After about ten minutes of sucking he said ? okay, whore, now my balls feel neglected? she said ?I?m so sorry, I just got carried away?. She dropped his dick and went down to his balls. I guess she wasn?t joking when she said she was a dirty cockslut, I couldn?t believe she let someone talk to her like that, but there she was, looking up at him with puppy eyes, licking sucking and kissing Andy?s big set of balls. After almost ten minutes of ball sucking, he said to me ?now asshole, are you ready to see what kind of whore your wife is?? I looked at him speechless, like this wasn?t enough nastiness? My wife looked at me and I reluctantly said "Yes, sir? Andy smiled and said ? Okay, cumrag, I think my ass needs a cleaning? and my wife went down and actually kissed his asshole. That?s right, not the cheeks, the actual hole, she then French kissed it and started to lick it, and just as enthusiastically as the rest of it. He then told her that he wanted her tongue buried in there, and she actually stuck it in his ass, ? further bitch, further? you could see her bury her face in his ass, she did this for about ten minutes as he told me some stories about her, to make me fully understand what cock meant to my wife, and every story was more disturbing than the other. She had sucked of a homeless person, she had given away blowjobs at the local high school, she had even been at a strip club with a sign outside selling blowjobs for a dollar to every guy interested coming out of the club, she gladly sucked of any age and race, the oldest being 65 and the youngest being 18 years old, and at her bachlorette party she invited 20 guys and they used her all night, cumming in every hole. After a while she was allowed to continue to suck him and after another ten minutes of sucking she seemed really inpatient saying stuff like ? wanna cum for me baby?? ?I want to suck the cum straight out of your balls? ?feed me, please? After another five minutes of begging he told her very seriously that I had to convince him to feed her, she panicked and said ?well, you heard the man? I thought there is no way in hell I?m doing that then she out of nowhere, punched me in the face while screaming ?? Beg him, beg him? while continuing throwing punches. I blocked most of them but she didn?t stop, she was furious, she screamed at me ?if he doesn?t feed me now, I'm going to make you wish you never been born? ? give me his cum asshole!? After three or four punches right in my face I started to beg him, actually fearing for my life. After a while he said, -? okay, okay, cumbucket you got your wish , now get back to work? my wife wasted no time, eagerly sucking and licking his cock. After a while she sounded like a kid on Christmas morning, ? oh, my god, I can feel them tighten, feed me baby!? She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue and massaged his testicles with her hands, he grunted and out came a thick white continuing gob of sperm coating her tongue, he must have cum for at least ten seconds. I had never seen anything like it and she didn?t stop there... and this is the most disgusting thing I had ever seen, she started to play with it , blowing bubbles while moaning, gargling, chewing on it, spitting it slowly out of her mouth all over his cock before she slowly sucked it all up again. I really fought my stomach at this point. After about five minutes, she swallowed and went back on his dick, licking and sucking it again, it was soft now, but still twice my size. She licked the balls and cock clean, while saying most affectionately ? Thank you baby, you just made me the happiest whore in the world, your cum is the best sweetie? 5789 1.34/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment