Friday, June 21, 2013

Sarah (Part 2)

Sarah IV - Learning Fast by John I woke with a start. As my eyes focused, I was treated to a wonderful sight. There, between my legs with her head on my thigh was Sarah. My still limp cock in her mouth. She was trying to coax life into it by sucking it and using the new found talents of her tongue. I asked how long I was out and she told me about ten minutes. Her long fingernails were scraping gently on my balls and she occasionally stopped sucking long enough to plant a wet kiss on my sack. She took her time in the loving of my cock as she made long, slow swipes up one side and down the other with that amazing tongue of hers. As she looked up at my face she said that just yesterday she could not understand how a woman could bring herself to put a cock into her mouth and now it seems the most natural thing in the world. She told me that she almost got off herself from just giving me a blowjob. She now knew the power that giving someone pleasure can bring. She would learn more. I wanted to be the teacher. I wanted to bring her to heights she'd never reached before. As my cock started to have new life breathed into it by her mouth she told me that you and I are about the same size sexually but, that the head of your cock is much larger and curves up, somewhat like a banana. She has doubts about swallowing your cock down her throat as she has done to me. I told her that I can show her a way to make it easier for her. She stopped sucking and asked how. I told her that we would try a 69. She quickly rolled over onto her back, spread her legs and told me to climb aboard. I told her that men like the upper position because it allows them to thrust deeper than the woman may want. She should take the top, at least in the beginning, so that she has more control. As she climbed over me she grabbed my cock and aimed it at her mouth. I immediately started to lick her wet pussy. As soon as she had swallowed my cock to the root for the first time she released it and told me that this position did indeed make swallowing my cock to the bottom much easier. As we ate each other I could sense that Sarah was very aroused. The combination of eating and being eaten for the first time was having a very good effect on her. I stopped briefly to ask if she wanted to go further. She nodded without stopping the sucking action on my cock. At this point I started to lick higher. Her asshole was right in front of my face. As I sucked her clit I pushed my nose into her asshole. She didn't even slow her sucking for an instant. I wet her asshole with my mouth and slid the middle finger of my right hand to the puckered opening and slowly massaged it. When she was relaxed enough to freely permit this I probed the opening carefully and slipped my finger inside. She tensed at this but, never stopped sucking. I pushed further inside her asshole and she started to tighten up. The tightness of her virgin asshole had me humping my cock into her mouth. She was now taking all of me deep into her mouth and throat without any signs of discomfort at all. I decided to go for broke. I began to pump my finger in and out of her ass as if it were a cock. I pushed it all the way in until my hand was resting against her asscheeks. She apparently enjoyed this because she began to push back against my finger. I didn't forget her pussy. I was licking and sucking harder and deeper than ever. She started to grunt and I was rewarded with another mouthful of her sweet juices. After she had finished cumming she became adventurous and put one of her fingers against my asshole. Turnabout is fair play, I suppose. I had not experienced this for some time and soon I was pushing my asshole against her finger. I was not going to last long. The sensations she was producing were too pleasurable to last. I started to tell her that I was about to cum when she pushed her finger to the bottom, sucked my cock to the pubic hair and pushed my cockhead into her throat. I came. I could not stop cumming. I shot three, four, five times. I could feel her throat contracting around my cock. She didn't even have to swallow because my cock was in her throat. When I stopped cumming and my cock started to deflate she spit me out and very quickly turned around to face me. She lay on top of me and kissed me. Her tongue was in my mouth before I could say anything and her tears were dripping onto my face. She managed to mumble that she had never felt so fulfilled. She had never before experienced such pleasure. The pleasure of giving pleasure had won her over. I knew that she was going to be my personal slut forever. We would learn and practice together. We both slept for and hour or so. When she woke I asked if she was hungry and she said that she was famished. We went nude to the kitchen and I made eggs, toast and coffee. We sat talking for a while when she asked if she could shower. I told her that of course she could, if I could join her. We went to the shower in the master bedroom and got under the cool water. I started to soap her body and rub it all over. She did the same for me. She turned away from me to rinse off and I came up behind her and started to rub my hard cock against her ass. She laughed and asked if I ever had enough. I told her never enough of her. My cock was between her ass cheeks, my hands cupping her soft breasts. Her nipples were hard and I asked if she wanted to learn more. She told me that she was interested in learning more but that she was tired and needed to sleep for a while. I asked if she needed to go home and she replied, "No". We toweled each other dry and returned to the bedroom. We lay next to each other on the bed and slept soundly for a few hours. When I awoke it was four a.m. and I was horny again. I listened to Sarah breathe as she slept. I crept from the bed, went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I slipped back into bed and lay behind Sarah. I cupped her breasts and rubbed my cock against her ass. She stirred but, did not waken. I decided to let her sleep. I slipped out of the bedroom to my den, where I have an office set up. I looked over some mail and did some work on the computer. The next thing I know it's eight o'clock and Sarah is beside me in one of my tee shirts rubbing my back. I turn to her and kiss her good morning. She complains that she is sore from all of our activities. I tell her to go to the hot tub, I'll be right out. When I get there she is lying on her back with the water jets giving her a massage. I climb in beside her and hold her hand. We are relaxing when the phone rings. It's Ann. She wants to talk to me about Sarah. I tell her that I can't right now and I'll call her later. I return to Sarah. She is nearly asleep in the hot, swirling water. I ask if she would like to go home. She replies yes. I ask if she has any regrets. She says, "No". She was just thinking about how silly she has been regarding your requests for a varied sex life. I ask if she wants to see me again. She asks if I want to see her. I tell her that we have much to learn together. She seems happy to hear that I want more of her. Sarah sits quietly for a moment then tells me that she wants to do it all. I ask if she is going to stop seeing me after she has done it all. She says that she has been thinking about that and she is sure that she wants to continue to see me as long as I'll have her. Sarah returned to the bathroom for a quick shower before leaving for home. As she dressed after her shower I commented that she was dressed differently than any other time I had seen her. She told me that she wanted to make an impression on me. I told her that she had made a very good impression but, that I always knew that she could be a very sensual woman if she let loose. I asked when I would see her again and she told me to let her work out a few things in her head before we met again. As I drove her back to her car I told her that all men want their women to be ladies in public and whores in the bedroom. She said that you wanted her to act slutty while you were out together. When I asked what she meant she told me that you wanted her to wear revealing clothes and short skirts, that you had even asked her feelings about threesomes with another man. I asked what she had told you and she said that she had refused. I asked if she still felt the same. She told me that she was not sold on the idea but, would consider it. She said that she could see that it could be very satisfying sexually but that all this change was still too new to move that way now. As she entered her car to go home I told her to rent and view an adult video, before you returned home, so as not to arouse your suspicions concerning her new talents and willingness to experiment. She told me that if you did not ask, she was not going to volunteer anything different just yet. I told her to call anytime she needed to talk and I would drop everything to be with her. She gave me a sweet kiss on the lips and drove off. Later that day I called Ann and told her what had happened. She was surprised to hear that Sarah had turned herself around so completely. I told her that she should go slowly when she kept her appointment with Sarah on Tuesday. I told her that if Sarah asked, she should tell her all about our long standing relationship and the sexual activities we and others engaged in. Ann was surprised and asked if I meant everything. I told her "Yes, everything". Ann told me that she would not hit on Sarah this time but, in the future she might. I told her that after our next meeting Sarah might hit on her. Ann told me that I was an arrogant bastard and asked when we could get together. I said that Sarah had worn me out but, she should come over tonight and be prepared to spend the rest of the weekend. She said "Gladly" and hung up the phone. Next I called John to ask about my new scanner and we ended up talking about my time with Sarah. He was surprised that I had been able to score. I told him that if he spoke with Sarah, he must not let on the he knew anything. He agreed. I told him that Sarah and I and he and Ann would get together for some far out sex in the near future. I gave much thought to my next adventure with Sarah and decided that I would fuck her sweet pussy and show her the pleasures of anal penetration as well. Sarah's comments about you and a threesome with another man started me thinking. It appeared that you had a voyeuristic streak in you. I wanted you to see us fuck and suck without letting Sarah know. I had to be sure that you would not hurt her if you knew that she was unfaithful. I wanted her to continue her happy life with you but, I wanted to also have a small piece of her occasionally. I need a way to meet you and to later include you in our sex. I think I know just the way to go about meeting you without arousing any suspicions. 2628 1.21/512345

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can shorten your urls with Shortest and earn dollars for every visit to your short links.

    ReplyDelete