Sunday, June 23, 2013

Size For Size

SIZE FOR SIZE By Watchher50@aol.com This is how it happened, and since I recall every moment of that incredible hour three years ago with acid-etched clarity, I am sure my account is very accurate. But let me tell it in my own good time: you really have to understand how all the pieces fit together. I'll start with the usual background, which is almost completely banal in its mundaneness: Melissa and I had been married about 7 or 8 years (husbands never get these things right), we were pretty well off and living in a nice enough suburb of Baltimore - no kids yet but at 35 she was starting to think the time had come. I'm in a sales management position and she works in a florist shop, as much for diversion as for pay. As I said, banal middle-America except for the one thing about Mel: she's got enormous breasts. True, measured, no-silicone 34DDs on an otherwise trim frame.. pretty enough face and dark hair cut in a Jackie Kennedy-style wave, trim waist, cute if largish butt and nice if short legs.. but the sight of those ripe jugs thrusting against her blouse would give a dead man a hard-on. She's heard all the lines about "Ever see your feet, lady?" and "What are their names?" etc. and has even considered reduction surgery, but generally she is okay with her "deformities" as she jokingly refers to them. And you can imagine I'm in heaven whenever I can slap my erection between them, lift them up and over to bury it in her cleavage (I can bring her nipples together easily), and then empty myself onto her throat and chin. If there's anything off about Mel's rack at all is that she hangs pretty low by now: she can easily cross her arms over rather than under them, but frankly that just turns me on more, the visual evidence of how weighty her jugs are. Me, I am nothing much to speak of -- mid-30s average-looking average-condition executive type: let's move on. Mel and I are good friends - well, were good friends -- with the Jensen's across the street: Lisa and Mitch. Mitch is a cop - detective in fact - and Lisa substitute teaches from time to time. He thinks he's Tom Selleck with the moustache and all but he's not that good looking and certainly half a foot shorter, whereas Lisa is quite a looker in a "gamin" sort of way, all jet black hair in a pixie cut and a petite frame that can't weigh more than 95 pounds - before you ask, she is as flat-chested as Mel is stacked, you could probably average the two women together into a nice full B cup. We don't vacation together or anything like that, but we have done many dinners together, a few concerts as a double date, many a backyard beer-and-burgers thing. Mitch works mostly nights and me days so we don't overlap a lot, but our spouses do.. that is, Mel is home alone when Mitch is just getting up and doing errands in the afternoon before heading downtown. And that provided just the opportunity the two of them needed. ===== Mel told me later exactly how it had come up. She had been getting sun in our backyard - you can imagine what she looks like on the chaise lounge: she has to buy two bikinis to get a bottom from one and the top from the other to fit right - when Mitch poked his head over the garden fence and let out a wolf whistle. God, what a classic joke: my wife's seduction starts with a wolf whistle! He's ogled her before, every man has, and I have learned to live with it - but he never made a pass at her before this fateful day, so I never suspected him more than anyone else. My mistake. Mel waved him in (she always liked to show off a little. as much as she complains about her jugs and the backaches she sometimes gets, she enjoys turning the guys on). He plonks down on the grass next to her, in sleeveless sweat shirt (likes to show off his admittedly massive biceps) and swimtrunks. The usual pleasantries ensue. A moment of silence comes - Mitch wants to say something but Mel decides to wait him out. Finally: "Mel, do you ever feel trapped in your body?" "Pardon me?" she murmurs back, shifting to get a better angle on the sun. "Come on, you know what I mean: does it bother you that men never look past your chest?" I can see Melissa now, peering over the rims of her sunglasses to look at Mitch. "What a question, Mitch! But sure, yes, I get tired of that." "You shouldn't - I mean, you shouldn't get tired of it, you're built like one in a million, Mel." Mel sits up now, propping herself on her elbows, staring right at Mitch.. But also quite knowingly giving him a superb view of tits and cleavage. "Mitch, I appreciate the compliment, but what's your point? Are you flirting with me?" Mitch grinned. "Not exactly. I guess I am not putting it well, but you are a rare physical specimen, and I hope you are appreciated appropriately." Mel smiled back, "Greg "appreciates" me just fine, Mitch, two or three times a week if you want to know!" Mitch kept up the grin-a-thon, I guess to put my wife at ease: "Oh I am sure he does, but is he - appropriate - for you?" Mel completely removed her glasses now and stared at Mitch hard - she told me later that she had at this point no idea what he meant, but was getting a little turned on by the line of banter --"What do you mean by "appropriate," Mitch Jensen?" Mitch stood up and walked over to the garden's edge, pretending to inspect the roses as he continued. "I mean, Mel, that your physique must be rarer than one in ten thousand.. And can your husband match that?" Mel started to catch on. "You told me a minute ago one in a million, so I suppose I should feel insulted, but never mind that. But no, I suppose Greg is not as absurdly muscular as I am absurdly endowed, to be honest. So what? I never went for the Schwarzenegger type." Mitch made a fake grimace but walked back to my wife, standing close to her as she sat on the lounge, arms behind her, breasts jutting out in full glory. "I suppose I should be insulted now since Arnie is my hero. But Melissa, I wasn't talking about muscles." The two stared into each other's eyes: Mel was fascinated she said, but not sure why - yet. Mitch went on "You're a very big girl. I'll risk a question: what is your bra size?" Mel responded before she could really think what she was saying: "Depending on the maker, 32 or 34 DD or even F." Mitch bent over to my wife - what a bastard - and made the key move: "What do you think the male equivalent of such a large bust is?" The light went on in Mel's brain and she considered now how to respond. and decided she was just too excited and curious to shut this guy down, just yet. She grinned at Mitch: "Oh let me guess Mr. Jensen, you're telling me you're packing Long Dong Silver Jr. in those swimtrunks?" Mitch smiled again: "Another of my heroes, but you're right, he's got me beat. Want to find out how close I do come?" Mel reached for her iced tea - she was getting tense now as well as excited and needed a prop to occupy her attention. "Um, Mitch, are you proposing to drop trou here in front of me, a married woman?" "Sure am, Melissa. but to make the game fair you'd have to drop the top, too." Jesus, what am I getting myself into, my dear sweet wife thought. Unbeckoned by her consciousness the image of Dave, a date from her junior year, came to mind: a hunky lacrosse player who packed a solid 8" of cock (he had told her the number, she hadn't grabbed a ruler): she had really enjoyed that. Well, time to put this guy in his place. "Sure," she said, getting to her feet, "fair is fair." Whatever possessed her to do this she is still not sure of, but my wife at this point stood in front of our neighbor Mitch, reached behind her back, found the clasp to her bikini top, unhooked it, and let it fall to the ground. Mitch must have been startled to see her bosom drop a good three inches, but it didn't slow him down at all. Some guys like "hangers;" I know I do. He went on: "Very very nice Mel. Very, very nice," gazing at Mel's exposed chest. "Your turn, Mitch" my wife hissed emphatically at the grinning cop. "Yes, indeed, my turn. But do you want to see me downsized or in full extension?" Mel had to laugh in return. "Full extension is what matters, babe. Can't do anything with it soft!" She glanced nervously at our hedges and fence, but no one was at any of the neighboring windows as far as she could see. "Okay, Melissa, give me about one minute.. It will take less in light of what you're showing me." Mitch surprised her by turning away from her, and with his back to her, slipping off his swimtrunks. Nice butt, thought Mel with almost clinical detachment, realizing the absurdity of their situation. How DID I get myself into this? Her nipples were hardening, but only partly because of the breeze. because she realized what Mitch was doing: from the motion of his arm she could tell he was masturbating himself, to get to "full extension." Jesus, she thought, this has gone far enough, I have to stop this, it is not worth the risk to see some naked guy with inflated notions of his dong's size, and started to shrug back into her top, when Mitch turned around- --- and my marriage ended. From Melissa Compton's diary of July 18, 1999: My God my God. what a clich? but boy was it true. He turned around and there was this unbelievably enormous COCK sticking straight out, hard as a rock, with his hand around the base. The fucker looked a foot long and thick like I couldn't believe..his fingertips did not meet around it! Big big balls, gigantic purple head, bulging veins, the whole nine yards. Not only bigger than anyone I have ever done, but maybe bigger than all of them combined! So much for my "inflated notions" idea. I sat down fast, weak in the knees. I'll never forget that first view. You know I don't masturbate much, but I went inside and got my vibrator and came four or five times before I even got started. Diary, listen to me: I came more vibing to a glimpse of that - horsecock - than I have ever come with Greg during real sex. God, I never thought size matters but this is something else. He clearly hinted I could have it if I wanted it. Will I call him? Will I betray my husband? My head and my heart say "no," but my kunt says "yes, today, now, go to him.. to it. I could care less about Mitch, I just want his dong. Maybe that is not the same kind of betrayal." "Now this is what I call appropriate to a 32 to 34 DD or even F chest, Mel. and since you told me, I'll tell you: it's a real 11" from base to tip. If you like what you see you know where to find me." Mitch pulled his trunks up over his obscene erection (though they did not conceal it of course. he even nonchalantly left the pole protruding up past the waistband to - and beyond - his navel) and left our yard.. Though as he walked past my stunned wife he did manage to brush one of her breasts with his fingertips. A few minutes later she came to her senses and put her top on. A few minutes after that she was in our bedroom riding her vibrator to four or five orgasms. A few days after that she was in our bedroom with Mitch, and that's where I come in, literally. ===== You should see Melissa's older sister, Megan. (Yeah, her parents named all their kids with an "M.") Not as stacked as Mel, but no one outside a strip club packing 600 cc silicones is. But very hefty (D cup) and a bit trimmer and shorter. While Mel has never been unfaithful to me - up to last year - as far as I knew - I had stepped off the path, once, with Megan. It was the scene of "left alone at the ski lodge while the rest of the family hit the slopes" during a family reunion in Colorado. We were drunk and I did her up against a running washing machine ("I like the vibrations" she said just before she came). Never repeated the deed: never even mentioned it. I suspect she spread for me just for the thrill of doing her sister's husband, as she definitely is an adventurous type. Why bring her up? Guess whose job took her to a convention in Baltimore last July? No one ever has a convention in Baltimore, but here was an email from Megan on my office PC informing me she'd be in town from Thursday to Sunday. She said she'd like to see us, and then threw in the zinger: "Let me know when we can get together. I told Sis I would be arriving Friday. Want to help me with my laundry?" Christ did I bone up instantly. I wish I could say I felt some twinge of guilt about it, but mostly I was trying to figure out a way to get Thursday free to do Megan before she "officially" arrived at our house the next day. I suspected she was hot for me for the same reason as before. but now to do her "forbidden" in-law in her sister's own home town. I guess this stemmed from the pair's rivalry over boyfriends in high school - a rivalry Mel always won when she played her trump card, or cards - one low-cut dress and each of Megan's suitors switched horses in mid-stream. Pretty foolish considering Megan's charms, but you only get one chance at a rack like Mel's in a lifetime. Anyway, I was wrong about Megan's intentions to do me in her sister's hometown. she wanted to do me in her sister's house, she told me on the phone! Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I agreed to play into her kink. I checked Mel's Palm Pilot and Thursday was all day booked at the florist. Perfect. I picked Megan up at the airport and headed home, rockhard from excitement. She almost jumped me in the concourse, but I wrestled her off lest anyone who knew me saw us. In the car she was bolder, and soon her head was bobbing in my lap. I don't cum easily from oral, so we made it home with erection intact and headed into the house. Megan was shedding clothes in the living room as I pulled her to the basement door (washing machine time I assumed), but she plastered herself against me - topless but still in jeans - yeah she was definitely a D - and whispered in my ear: "Bedroom, stud: your and Mel's bed. Now!" I stripped my shirt off and she pulled my pants down and we tiptoed upstairs like two giggling kids - why we were being quiet I don't know, I guess it added to the forbidden excitement. She knew the way and led me to our bedroom.. holding my cock like a handle all the way. We walked right in. --- and my world ended. I have to stop here for a while. This is very hard to write about, but I have to get it off my chest. Maybe it will be easier to write the next, crucial scene from the perspective of a movie director, observing his cast. A cast he knows but is not close to. a cast where some stranger plays his own wife.. ===== SCENE: Spacious bedroom, second floor colonial, upscale furnishings. King-size bed, sheets in major disarray: someone has been having sex, and lots of it. On the night-table is a police revolver in its holster. By the window a woman sits in a chair, brushing her tousled hair. Naked except for black lace panties. Average looks, trim body, but enormous breasts - would assume silicone except they hang very low and heavy, indicating they are the real thing. This is MELISSA. Someone is in the adjoining bathroom, as there is water running. ACTION: Into door at far end of room comes GREG, MELISSA's husband, with MEGAN, her sister. She is in jeans only, nude from the waist up, also busty; he is nude from the waist down. fully erect. she is leading him by his average-sized erect penis. Both are smiling and excited but come to a dead halt and freeze when they see Melissa, whose back is to them. They obviously did not expect to see her here. MELISSA: "Ready for another round, Mitch?" (she calls out without turning) From bathroom, male voice: "Any time you are, babe, just toweling off." From bathroom emerges MITCH, a neighbor. Short, stocky, muscular, hirsute, wearing a towel, drying his hair with a second one. He sees MEGAN and GREG. He grins. MITCH: "Hey Mel, we got company, and I think they weren't expecting us to be here." MELISSA turns on her stool and sees MITCH in towel, MEGAN topless (still clutching GREG's penis), GREG pantless, all frozen in space. She is also stunned into silence as she takes the scene in. MEGAN: "Hi, Sis - surprise!" MEGAN grins: she has little to lose and is fascinated by developments. She eyes MITCH. GREG: "Mel, what is going on? Mitch?" MELISSA: "Same here Greg, what are you doing with my sister? Megan you absolute slut!" Melissa stands up, angry now, breasts swaying heavily. MEGAN: "Takes one to know one Sis. who's the hunk?" She releases GREG's penis, and is still smiling. MELISSA: "Looks like we're caught in a case of turn-about is fair play. I'm fucking the neighbor while my husband is doing my sister! Christ!" Mel is as confused as she is angry. GREG: "Okay, okay, maybe we call this a tie game and all back up, get dressed, and back up a bit. Lots of blame to go around, let's not get in deeper." He looks around at each. MITCH: "Sure, my man, no problem. I already did your wife once, was just getting ready for seconds. I'll get dressed and go." MITCH drops the towel around his waist and reaches for his pants on the bathroom doorknob. MEGAN gasps: MITCH's penis is flaccid but is a good 9" long and immensely thick, hanging heavily against huge testicles. MEGAN: "Greg honey, this is no tie game any more: Mitch here has a tie breaker." MEGAN steps forward and starts to undo her belt. Mitch grins at her. MITCH: "Fine, we can do round two while these two have their little spat." MELISSA: "Megan you bitch, I have been waiting all my life for this guy, you're going to steal him in my own bedroom?" She is furious. Greg is in shock. MEGAN (now down to panties): "Yes, Mel, but there is enough of him to share." She drops to her knees and begins to suck noisily on the enormous head of Mitch's cock. He begins to stiffen, strokes her hair. GREG: "Let's get out of here, Mel, come on." MELISSA looks at Greg, at his dwindling erection, and at Mitch's growing penis in her sister's eager mouth. She pauses. Her hand drops to her crotch. GREG, sensing disaster, nervously: "Come on, baby, let's go downstairs, let's talk this out." MELISSA: "Maybe the time to talk ended when you came in here with my slut sister clutching your cock. Look at the size of him! He was right, he told me size deserves size and someone endowed like me wants someone endowed like him. I've been getting an earful about how big I am all my life, Greg: now it's my turn to go for it. Move over, Megan." In horror GREG watches his wife come around the bed and kneel before MITCH, who is now quite hard. He just grins at GREG as both women begin to slobber on each side of his mammoth penis. GREG, to his further shock, finds himself growing hard again. MITCH: "Looks like Greggie here likes the action." MELISSA looks over at GREG but does not stop her sucking. MEGAN stands up to strip her panties off, and MELISSA follows shortly. All three, very naked, move to the bed. MITCH lies down and lets the women minister to his erection, but all the while he watches GREG. GREG remains paralyzed in the door, but amazingly erect, as he stares at the two round rumps before him and listens to the slobbering drool of their sucking. He walks slowly to the foot of the bed, transfixed. MEGAN moves up on the bed to kiss MITCH deeply, and as she does MELISSA sees her chance and clambers up to straddle MITCH. MELISSA: "Mitch, honey, I think I'm ready now. The first time really loosened me up." MITCH stops kissing MEGAN briefly, to say to MELISSA: "Go ahead then sweetheart.. But face Greg, give him a show." MELISSA climbs off the bed only to turn around and get back on, straddling MITCH again but sitting now across his stomach, facing GREG at the foot of the bed. MITCH's enormous erection stands up firm and hard across her kunt and belly. She looks GREG in the eye as she reaches down and grasps MITCH's penis. MELISSA: "Greg, if you liked the action so far, watch this. I took most of it before, now I want all of it." As her husband watches in terrified silence, MELISSA gets up on her haunches and crouches over MITCH. Still holding his penis tightly, she levers herself up and forward until her kunt is right over the bulging tip: she is half-standing now. MEGAN breaks away from MITCH to look down at her sister's backside and watch the impending penetration. Looking her husband firmly in the eye, MELISSA slowly squats down and guides first the head and then half the shaft of MITCH's penis into her kunt. MEGAN murmurs encouragement from her pillow: "You go, girl. Christ what a cock." MELISSA continues her descent on the almost purple rod, her labia flaring outward to meet its girth. Only a few inches are left, and now she bounces up and down a bit to lubricate the shaft with her juices, then resumes her slide. She begins a slow rhythmic moan. her sister is now frigging her own clitoris violently. MITCH has sat up and is assisting MELISSA by clasping her ample buttocks and helping to lower her down slowly on his impaling member. He leans over to look around her and watch GREG. To his amusement, he notices GREG is starting to cry even as his erection remains firm. MITCH: "Hey girls, look at Greggie: seems he's heartbroken at having lost both of you at once to my big fucking schlong." MEGAN sat up as well now, to get a clear view of MITCH, still masturbating herself furiously. MEGAN: "That is so fucking hot, look at him crying, oh God that will make me cum!" .and in the next instant, simultaneously, as MELISSA sinks down the last few inches on the massive shaft, embedding it deeply in her womb. MEGAN begins to convulsively orgasm around her hand, buried in her crotch. MELISSA begins a an even more violent orgasm, her head bowed, breath gasping, huge breasts jiggling, one hand reaching up to cup a tit while the other presses her clit to her incredibly-stretched labia. grunting out through clenched teeth: "It's . so..fucking...DEEP!" MITCH begins to laugh at the weeping GREG. And GREG, even as he sobs, begins to spurt stream after stream of cum in great arcs from his penis onto the bedclothes, gush after gush of semen laid out as if on an altar before his betraying wife, her bullock-hung fucker, and her kinky older sister. CUT ===== The camera crew is exhausted. Everyone take a break, get a smoke. Melissa, wipe the sweat of your udders with this towel. Mitch, still hard in my wife's kunt? Feel good in there? Might as well stay put, she's yours now. I suppose a titfuck is next. You might even try anal though you'll split her with that weapon. And Megan will want a ride, too. God what a pathetic fuck I am. I hated to see the bitch betray me but Jesus it turned me on. Oh Christ, she's getting off him now.. Look how long it takes to sliiiiiide that meatpole out of her. He hasn't cum yet. and as much as I hate the thought, I've got to see it. I think this party has only just started. A gigantic cock to serve my wife's enormous breasts: I guess it was inevitable. I just didn't think she would "turn" so quickly. But she's already kneeling again, to lick the shaft she worships now. Again Megan is grinning her bitchy little head off. You know, I am starting to get hard again. END OF PART ONE * * * If you like this story and want more, email watchher50@aol.com to discuss and share and more. 7267 1.41/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment