Monday, June 24, 2013

Fall From Grace V

Fall From Grace V By Warner Arrington To my readers: I know it?s been a while and I apologize. Thanks for all the supporting emails. Hope this meets your satisfaction :) ------------- What did he mean by that I thought? Was he going to pass me around to his friends or to total strangers?! I had already had sex with two men whom I hardly knew, been felt up by total strangers, and just had my first taste of another woman?s wet vagina. How much more did they think I could stand or put up with! I needed to be strong and pull through this night and maybe I can figure a way out of this mess. There had to be a way to get out of this mess and clean my life up back to the way it was. Tyrell firmly grabbed my hand and led me to the back of the club. All the men were staring at me and pointing as we walked by. There were a few booths that were large enough to conceal whatever was going on inside of them. As he and I walked through to an empty booth I saw men and strippers having sex in all manner of ways, I felt so ashamed to be there. What had I gotten myself into for me to be there with those types of people? Tyrell put me on top of the table in our booth and told me to dance for him and make it sexy. Never dancing much before, I did as I was told and made it sexy as he commanded like they did in those music videos. He fed me another couple of shots while I danced which got me back on my buzz. Another shot and I was flying high, so high that I hadn?t noticed that Tyrell pulled his big black penis out and was stroking it slowly as he watched me dance. It looked even bigger in this place as the light was making it shine while he stroked it. He said, ?Just think yesterday you were this uptight, middle class, church going, well respected bitch and today you?re stripping for a black man in front of other people in a seedy bar. You?re a stuck up cunt Grace and as a cunt you should always have a cock in your mouth.? Those words hurt and it really hit home with me. I wanted to scream out loud and run but I had little will left. With that said he stood up, grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down to his big throbbing penis. I took a deep breath and inhaled it muskiness before I opened my mouth and swallowed as much of that monster as I could. As he roughly yanked my hair he said, ?Your turning into one hell of a cocksucker? and ?You?ll suck any cock I tell you to from now on?. His hurtful words and this whole feeling that was growing inside me made me want to suck harder. I wanted to get it over with and the faster I could make him finish the faster I could get out of this place. I?m not sure how much of that monster I swallowed but it must have been good because he didn?t last. Suddenly he tensed up, pulled my head down hard, and blasted his black seed into my throat. I did my best to get it all down. I choked, let go and fell back on my butt on the table. Just as I did Tyrell was looking over me and said, ?Did I tell you she was a total slut or what?. I looked behind me and jumped back in shock. Standing there holding a camera was the two former co-workers of mine that I had filed harassment charges against which got them terminated from the company. Tyrell told them to have fun with a smile then he got up and left to get a drink. Before I had a chance to follow Tyrell out of the booth the two guys grabbed me and pushed me back into the booth. These two burly white men obviously wanted some revenge on me. It was the type of revenge that would carry out that had me in a panic. The one on my left, Chad, started to tell me that I ruined his life and cost him a lot of money for nothing as he held my chin. The one on my right, Joe, concurred with his friend while gripping onto my thigh and added that if they knew I really was a slut they would?ve just had their way with me back then. Joe said, ?Now you?re going to give us some pay back for all the shit you put us through?. With that said, they both grabbed at my body and forced their tongues in my mouth and neck. I felt so disgusted that I jerked back and spit on one of them which only made things worse. One of them slapped me across my face and put a fear in me that I never felt before. My body went limp and gave them the submission they needed to proceed. The smell of old ash tray?s and booze was overpowering. I did my best to keep from gagging. These two bastards were touching me with no care of my objections. They forcefully grabbed my breasts and tore my bra and panty off. One of them stuck a finger in my vagina and they both held my hands down on their penises. I was surprised to feel the size of their penises as they were almost as large as Tyrell?s. They held their hands over mine and forced me to stroke them. Joe began to whisper in my ear that I was going to fuck both of them right there in front everyone. He said he was going to take pictures so that if I ever called the police they would send the pictures to the school I worked at for all to see. With those pictures they could ruin my life. Just then the finger inside of me was stirring up some unwanted feelings. Chad was sucking on my neck which is something my husband does to get me going. Between the buzz and the stimulation I unwillingly let out a sigh. Hearing that, Joe wasted no time in pulling me down to his big white penis and making me suck it. That made three strange penises I had sucked off in two days. It was warm, musky and salty, but since I had just sucked Tyrell?s penis which is larger I did this with less strain. Chad moved my lower body toward him, positioned himself, and with one motion buried his thick penis inside of me. That made him the third strange man to have sex with me in two days. They were loud as they continued their torment and made such a scene that other people were now coming toward to watch. I felt so dirty having sex in this low class strip club with two guys that I hated and having people watch. It was degrading and I felt lower than dirt. This torment went on for an eternity and it ended with both guys cumming inside of me and flooding my mouth and vagina with their seed. They took a few photos of me lying on the bench with cum oozing out of me. As they were walking away I heard them say, ?That is hot fucking whore pussy and we have the pictures to prove it?. I heard one of them say, ?wait till we show these to that prick that fired us. Yeah maybe he?ll want to get in on this action.? They spoke about me as if I wasn?t a person. As if I was just some hole for them to abuse. Tyrell came back and threw a glass of water on me and tossed me a towel to wipe off. He told me it was time to get my reward for being such a good little slut. He said those two white guys paid him a $1000 to fuck me and that he would use it to buy me some new slutty clothes that will wear from now on. He said this would be the conditioning I needed to become a total cock slut to him and his friends. When we got back to the main area of the bar most of it was empty. One stage was lit up and there were a few men around the stage. As we got closer I saw that all the men were black and smiling at me as I approached. I headed for the booth, but Tyrell pulled me back and told me my place was up on the stage. I glanced up at the stage then turned to Tyrell and begged for him to take me home. He said once this night was over he would leave me alone. Hesitantly I walked up the steps and onto the stage. Kyoko was there to help me on and told me not to worry and that they do this all the time. In the middle of the stage she slowly pulled my dress off and let it fall. Since I no longer had any bra and panties I was completely nude in front of what looked like 20 large black men. It was then that Tyrell let me know what was going on. The following speech I will never forget. ?Grace, take a good look around. I?m sure you?ll recognize some of these men. In this crowd is a former co-worker of yours that you never acknowledged, a janitor at your school that you reported for taking long breaks, a manager of your husbands office that you met once and didn?t shake his hand, one of your neighbors that you called security on because you thought he was robbing his own apartment, and some others well hell they just want to help make you a total cock slut. They are all here to watch you fall from the innocent, shy, racist, snob, housewife to a raven cock slut that will drop to her knees at the sight of a large black cock.? Following that speech I was in shock. I did recognize a few of the men out there and some of them I even speak to every now and then. I turned around and headed for the steps but Kyoko held me tight. She started to fondle me and softly kiss my neck. Her touch was so warm and feminine. Her smell was intoxicating. Why didn?t I ever notice these things when I was her teacher? What was changing about me that I enjoyed this forbidden lesbian fantasy. She slowly moved down my body, sucking on my nipples hard and making them extend to about an inch hard. By this time, I fell to my knees and was dripping wet. She leaned me back and spread my legs. I felt her hot breath before she finally began licking my vagina. I had some resolve left and tried to move away, but she held me firm. The more she pushed her tongue in the wetter I got, the more she breathed on it the hotter I got, and the more she rubbed my breasts the hornier I got. I could see her pretty eyes as she dove into my vagina. Those same eyes that had looked to me for knowledge years ago were now looking at me for pleasure and I liked it. She had some kind of hold over me and knew exactly how to turn me on. Just as I was about to climax she stopped and moved back. It was like I was a kid and just lost my lollipop. I reached for her but felt someone very different. A large black man took her place and immediately plunged his large black penis inside of me. He was bigger than all the rest I had so far and it hurt. I felt as if I was being split into two and I squealed for him to stop. He ignored my pleas as he pumped me viciously. He told me to say I needed the cock and I wanted more. He told me to say I needed him to fuck me all night long. The feeling of pain started to feel different. I was feeling warm and breathing heavy. I was so hot, hotter than I?ve ever been and this man was reaching depths that hadn?t been hit before. He shouted to all, ?This bitch is so tight that I can feel every inch of her cunt?. Everything got hazy, I couldn?t control my breathing, and my will broke. I quietly said ?Yes, it f f f feels g g g good?. He pumped harder and asked me what felt good. I replied, ?Your penis f f feels good inside me?. He said, ?Penis? This here is all black cock and that?s all you?ll say from here on out. So say it bitch loud so everyone can hear?. He kept repeating himself and pumping harder with every word. A tear came out of my eye and I gave in. Out loud I said, ?B b b black cock. I need it inside my c c c cunt.? He shouted, ?Are you a slut for cock?? He shouted again, ?Are you a slut for black cock?? Just as I had the largest orgasm of all, while crying, I shouted out a resounding, ?YEEESSSSS I AM A SLUT FOR BLACK COCK!!!? Don?t forget to tell me what you think at ewarner34@hotmail.com 3340 1.57/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment