Sunday, June 23, 2013

Teachers Former Student

Teachers Former Student I have been a high school teacher for the last 10 years. I am 49 years old with the usual gravity breasts but I have maintained a fairly flat stomach and firm ass. I never wear panties and my husband thinks I have a very beautiful bush. All of my bras are the half type under support and sometimes my nipples are very obvious. While I would never fuck one of my current students, I do not have any hangups about my fellow teachers. Especially the married young ones. They know to keep their mouths closed. I am sure that some of my students have seen my bare pussy and nipples. I have grown very wet sitting in class some days knowing that if they look they can see right up my skirt and I fantasize about the jocks closing and locking the door and having a go at the old teacher. What a trip it would be having all those young cocks filling all my holes for a while. Well so much for fantasizes. Last week I ran into one of my former students who graduated a few years ago. He was just out of the army and was living back in town and going to college. He invited me to have a drink with him and I of course said yes. He was one of my pet students. He is about 6'2", 220 lbs with that military build and black. After we had a few drinks he asked if maybe I could help him with one of his college papers and I said I would be happy to. We went to his place. I phoned my husband and let him know I would be helping one of my old students with his college work. His comments was, "When did sex become a college course, haha". Well we spent time working on his papers and having drinks. Needless to say, the drinks started working me over and before I knew it, we were enjoying each other and to hell with the papers. He knows how to treat a lady and he had me out of my cloths in no time flat. This young man really knows how to eat pussy and he had me going to an orgasm in no time at all. He slowly worked his way up my body and when he reached my nipples I had another explosion. He then picked my legs up and slid his ebony dick into my pale pussy and I can tell you that the contrast in color was amazing. He wasn't overly large, about 8" and medium thickness, but he knows how to work that thing to its max. He was my first BBC and that thought put me over the edge? again. I must have had half a dozen orgasms that night. We have been together a couple of more times but I told him that I do not want to make it a habit. To much of the same good thing, especially when your married is not good. I guess being a high school teacher does have some rewards that you don't think about. Maybe if I am lucky someday another ex will find his way into this old teacher. 5566 1.18/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment