Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Supporting The Troops

SUPPORTING THE TROOPS by Uncle Sam Almost every house on our block is flying the Red, White & Blue. We live in a suburban area of Chicago called the North Shore, and our town is not far from two military bases. My wife's name is Terri, and she grew in the nearby town of Highwood, which is an old town which was traditionally settled by Italians and has the distinction of being the only suburb on the North Shore that has bars -- and it has several, and they attract all sorts. Terri's lifelong friend, Kathy, grew up with her in Highwood and still lives there, and they get together every once in a while for drinks. Last Sunday night, Terri had plans to meet Kathy at about nine o'clock for a few in a bar called the Wooden Nickle. Terri and I went out to dinner first, and, since it was not yet nine, I figured I'd stop by for one or two until Kathy arrived, then I'd head home to watch the NCAA basketball games and let them have their "girls night out." They usually have their night out on Wednesdays, but last Wednesday it was cut real short because Terri had to make a presentation at work Thursday morning, so she came late right from work and left early. As we walked in to the joint, there was not much of a crowd, and the dozen or so guys who were there all started checking Terri out. This is not unusual as she is an attractive woman. She's Italian and looks it: black hair which she wears about shoulder length, brown eyes, and a perfect set of pearly whites which show when she laughs. She likes to have a few laughs, especially in combination with a few drinks, and, after a few, she puts on her "tough girl" act, which includes her talking in her Italian "wise guy" accent and with an increased use of curse words. I've only seen this act a few times in the 5 years we've been married, but I know that she and Kathy get this act going when there on a night out. The guys checked out Terri's face but took an eyeful of her fantastic body. She is short and petite, with a thin waist but with what she calls her "classic Italian ass" -- two long, firm buns bubbling out from a set of well rounded hips. On this evening, it was all packed into her new pair of blue jeans, which must have been strectch denim because they were so tight on her and they were "blasted" over each bun and down each thigh, that is, the blue color of the denim was blasted away in those areas, leaving large fade marks, which made her butt look even sexier than usual. Being the left-wing liberal that she is, she wore a white tee-shirt with a big, hot-pink peace symbol on the front. It looked old and faded, and she said she got it at a rummage sale. The original owner must have been a kid because the shirt was so short that Terri could barely tuck it into the top of her jeans, especially after it had to stretch over her well endowed chest, which she has informed me measures 34E. As a result, the circular peace sign was elongated to the sides and a large single ripple formed in the material across her bust. As always, my wife was the best looking woman in the place, and she's a natural too, with her only make-up being a light coat of pink lipstick. Wearing pink Keds on her feet, she looked really cute. As soon as we sat down at the bar, a guy came over and said hi to Terri. She said hi back, and it seemed like she recognized him. He was early thirties, fit, crew cut, wearing a blue cap with "U.S.S." something on it. He said, "Where's your friend Kathy?" Terri answered, "She's supposed to be here any minute." The guy said, "That's good news, 'cause we got another serviceman who -- ah -- could use some cheering up tonight." Terri said, "How do you mean?" The guy said, "Well, Kathy's supportive of the troops, and that's a good thing." He added, "When she gets her, let her know I'm in back. I'm Mike -- from the base." He held out his hand and said, "And your Terri, right? I barely recognized you without that business suit." He left and went toward the pool tables in the rear of the bar. I said, "What's that all about?" Terri said, "Beats me. When I left here last Wednesday, she said was gonna stay and watch the news." She picked up her cel phone and dialed: "Kathy, where da hell are ya? . . . Really? Where is he? . . . Good, okay, we'll be here waiting for you. . . . Oh, by the way, some guy was asking about you. . . . 'Mike -- from the base' . . . (Terri laughed) . . . Is dat right? (Terri opened her mouth in surprise and laughed again) . . . You slut! . . . Okay, see ya soon." When Terri ended the call, I said, "What's up?" Terri said, "Jim's not back yet from watching the games over at his buddy's place, so she's gonna be late." I asked, "What about the 'slut' comment?" She said, "Oh, nothing." But I pressed her, saying, "C'mon, tell me." Terri said, "I guess last Wednesday, after I left, she met some army guy who was leaving the next day for the war." I said, "And?" Terri said, " 'And' -- she sucked him off in his van. Don't you even think of mentioning it when she gets here." I was very surprised -- both by the fact that Kathy, who is married with two kids, would do something like that and by the casual tone in which Terri told me. I began to get worried about what Terri and Kathy do on their "girls night out" so I asked, "Is that the kind of stuff you two do on your 'girls night out'?" She said, "Hell no! We never cheat or fool around at all! But I don't know what the hell got into her last Wednesday." About a half hour later, Mike came to the bar to order. He said to Terri, "Any sign of Kathy?" Terri answered, "She'll be here later." Terri glanced at me with a devilish look and asked Mike, "Why are you so eager to see her again?" He said, "We like her, she's very patriotic." Terri said in her wise guy voice, "I bet yous guys have some more patriotic duty for her to do, huh?" Mike said, "Maybe we do. We troops need all the patriotic support we can get. You wanna help us out?" Terri laughed and said, "Sorry, first of all, I'm here with my husband. And second, I'm for peace -- See." She sat up straight and arched her back, showing her shirt. Mike looked and said, "Yeah I see. I don't like what's on your shirt, but I sure like what's in it." The middle stem of the peace sign ran straight down right between her boobs, separating them into each of the two upper quadrants of the symbol. He said, "When Kathy gets here, tell her we got another guy shipping out tomorrow who needs her support. Got that?" He turned and left, as Terri answered smartly, "Ay, ay, sir." I said, "What a load of crap! 'Shipping out tomorrow' -- my ass." Terri said, again in her wise guy tone, "Da guy's a freakin' bullshiter." We ordered another round, and Terri called Kathy again: "How you doin'? . . . You comin' or what? . . . Good, 'cause Mike keeps asking about you. He says he has another guy shipping out tomorrow and needs you to perform some more patriotic duty. . . .Really? . . . That didn't take long. . . . 'Young and ready', huh? Well, I guess their ready for more, so getchyour ass over 'ere. . . . Okay, but hurry up." I sighed and said, "What now?" Terri said, "Jim's still not back and she's having trouble getting someone to babysit. She called her mom, but she's already in bed. But she's calling some neighbors and should be here soon." I asked, "What was it that 'didn't take long'?" Terri said, "Your just Mr. Curious tonight. Before I tell you, gotta promise you won't ever tell her I told you." I said, "Fine." Terri said, "The guy popped off right away. She barely blew him at all. She said he was about 18 years old and hadn't been off the base in a while, so it was fast and furious, or 'wild and very wet' as she put it." I said, "I didn't know she was like that." Terri said, "You mean, 'a slut like that'? She isn't -- really. She told me it was her first strange cock since getting married." I said, "Yeah, but to do it with some random, and in a van yet -- it's just so skanky!" Terri said, "She considered it patriotic." After another half hour past, the bartender came over and placed three shot glasses in front of us, each containing three layers: one red, one white, one blue. The bartender said, "Three Old Glories. From Mike and the Great Lakes guys. Mike said to save one for Kathy." We lifted our glasses high in Mike's direction, and he gave us a salute in return. The drink was surprisingly good, and I decided not to ask what was in it. Terri got up and walked to the restroom. When she came out a short time later, she did not return to the bar but instead walked back toward the pool tables. I saw her talking with Mike and he introduced her to his friends. As they were chatting for a minute, Terri's cel phone, which she had left sitting on the bar, started ringing. I answered, and it was Kathy looking for Terri. I said she was on her way and I stood up on my stool to try to wave her over. As I did so, I saw Mike point at her face, Terri laugh, shake her head, and then take Mike's cocktail napkin, hold it to her mouth, and then hand it -- now with a big lip print on it -- back to Mike. She said something, then walked away, at which point she caught my eye and waved. When I pointed to the phone, she hurried over. Terri picked up the phone and said, "You better get here ASAP because your boys are getting frisky. . . .What!? . . .That bastard! Tell Jim he screwed up our girls night. . . .I say 'frisky' because their getting real restless and now their starting to get rude. . . .Well, when I came outta the ladies room a minute ago, your buddy Mike hassled me for freshening my lipstick and asking me if I was getting ready to 'serve the troops like Kathy did.'. . .Exactly, just 'cause my lips have a new coat of paint doesn't mean I want a cock stuffed between 'em. . . .No, I can't, and I'm having trouble imaging you doing it. . . .Only once, and it was more than a decade ago, back in college. . . .WHAT!? Your a freakin' slut, dats what you is, a freakin' slut. . . .(Terri laughed heartily) Oh, sure! . . . I don't think so. . . .I doubt that. . . .All right. Be seeing yous later." Putting the phone down, she said to me, "She can't come at all now. Jim just called to say he's staying late, and she can't find anyone to watch the kids on such short notice." I said, "It sounds like you guys were talkin' about Kathy's patriotism with the troops." Terri said, "Yeah, she said she was nervous but needed to sow some wild oats, and so she did." I asked, "How many guys?" Terri said, "Just one. She didn't go on a cock crawl." I said, "One or ten, What's the difference? She broke her vows." Terri said, "Yeah, she did, but she chose to, and she seems glad. She said it was a lot of fun and she hinted that she might even have done it again tonight if she were here." I said, "Sounded like she was trying to recruit you into the slut service." Terri said, "No, just girl talk, we should never let you guys listen." Terri then raised her hand and waved toward the back of the bar. When she caught Mike's eye, she held up the cel phone with one hand, made the cut gesture across her neck with the other, and shrugged. Mike came over to us and said, "No Kathy tonight huh?" Terri said, "Nope." Mike said, "Then it looks like you'll have to fill in and do her work." Terri said, "I don't think so. I don't play that." Mike laughed. He pointed to the Old Glory shot still sitting on the bar and said, "I was talking about that." Terri said, "Well, THAT I can handle." She drank the shot and said, "These are good." The bartender said, "Another round on the house." At the sink at the far end of the bar, he set up a tray with several shot glasses. Mike said, "Thanks, Gus" and he waved for his buddies in back to come to the bar. Terri said, "Whats in them?" Gus said, "Secret recipe" and he pulled a bottle out of the cabinet but kept it low so Terri couldn't see it. As he poured this bottle into the glasses, Terri stood up on the rail of her bar stool and then leaned forward to see what he was pouring. Her round ass stuck out and her big boobs hung down but remained well supported in her tight tee shirt. Just then, the guys arrived from in back and took in the view. One guy said, "Captain, I'm happy to report that there is ample support in the rear." The guys all laughed, and Terri quickly sat down, spun her seat around to face them, and said indignantly, "What did you say?" The same guy looked at her chest and said, "And, Captain, the big missiles are forward deployed and in the ready position." Another guy said, "I know those ain't patriot missiles but I'm hoping their patriotic." Terri said, "All you army guys think your hot shit." Mike said, "We're Navy, ma'am. We think we're hot, and we think the Army's shit." The guys all cheered. The shots arrived, and, along with Gus, we toasted 'the Great U S of A" and drank one. Mike said, "Seaman Billy here ships out for the Middle East tomorrow morning at 0600." Terri said, "Bullshit. A lot of guys say that just to get laid. That's the oldest trick in the book." Mike said, "Maybe some guys try to use it as a trick, but a real serviceman doesn't lie about a thing like that. This sailor goes off to war tomorrow. Show her." The guy named Billy, who was a tall and lanky kid, pulled out a paper and showed us: It was official orders directing him to ship out tomorrow from Great Lakes Naval Base at 0600. I was not in so jovial a mood all of a sudden, and I also began to worry about what Terri, who is against the war, would say. Terri looked at him and said, "Billy, I hope you come home safe. Your country's behind you." I was relieved that she said something safe and non-confrontational. Mike said, "You know, married servicemen get a private night with their spouses before shipping out, but not the single ones. All they get is a night out on the town." One of the guys said, "They gotta go foraging for any affection they can find." Another guy said, "And we're glad we found you, sweetie." Mike said, "Whatdya say, Terri? Can you support the troops tonight?" We were surrounded by six navy guys, who were all lookingly hungrily at Terri. I was unnerved by this situation, but she kept it light. In her wise guy voice, she said, "Hey, Mikey, da patriotic stuff, that dat ain't gonna do it." Mike said, "Okay, what will?" Terri said, "Nothing, I'm afraid. I'm a happily married woman." One of the guys said, "We're working nothing here. The only chick in this joint is hitched and righteous. I'm for moving on and trying our luck somewhere else." Another guy said, "How 'bout Rainbows? There's always some Highwood Whores there." The guys agreed, and they all left except Mike and Billy. Mike took the stool to my right, and Billy sat next to Terri on her left. Terri asked Billy, "So are you scared to be going into battle?" He answered, "No, ma'am, my team is all well trained and prepared to fight for our country." As they continued their conversation, Mike pointed at the TV which was showing some war footage of targets being hit by U.S. aircraft and said to me, "The Saddamis don't stand a chance against us." I responded, "Their way out of their league." We started talking about the war, and, although I am generally in favor of it, I was put off by his callousness as he talked about the combat with its deaths and injuries and also by his arrogance in believing that everything American, whether political ideas or human citizens, was superior to anything Iraqi. Anyway, the two separate conversations continued for a while. I signaled the bartender to order a round of beers. Terri said, "Honey, let's get a round of Old Glories. There good." I agreed and ordered five, which included one for Gus the bartender. He said, "Thanks, patrons don't usually think about doing that, but we do appreciate it." Terri said, "You gotta tell me what's in these." Mike said, "Why don't you let her watch you make 'em, as long as she stands like last time." Gus agreed, saying, "What the hell." He made them in the same place as last time, and Terri stood up on the rail of her barstool, as she had last time. Mike said to her, "Lean over, sweetie, so you can see." Terri looked at him with a smirk and said, "You mean so you can see." Mike said, "Right." She repeated, "Right" and then she turned a little to her left to face Gus and then, keeping her legs straight and bending at her waist, she leaned over the width of the bar. She was sticking her butt toward Mike and putting on a show. As she said to the bartender, "What's that stuff?", she put just the top of her left thumb in her the side of her front pocket. Then, with her right hand grabbed the inside ledge of the bar and leaned over even further and to her left. Now her big boobs were hanging down in front of Billy's face, of which she was well aware. Billy was too, and he was enjoyed the view. She stayed there in that position until Gus returned with the shots. Gus held up his glass and said, "To Billy, may he serve proudly and come home safely." Everybody drank to that. Mike said, "Terri, if you not willing to do him, at least don't tease him." She said, "What?" Mike said, "Shit, teasing like that what you just did was merciless -- it's worse torture than even a prisoner of war should have to endure." Terri said, "Sorry, I just wanted to see how these were made." Mike said, "Bullshit, you knew exactly what you were doing. And that's torture for Billy. He thinks your smokin' hot and that's why he stayed here when the other guys left." Terri said, "Is that right?" She turned and leaned toward Billy and said, "Billy, are you sweet on me?" Billy was nervous and mumbled, "Yes'um." Then she looked at me and said, "I wonder if he really means that or if he's saying it 'cause it's almost closing time." Mike says, "Nope, he spotted you right when you walked in. Pauly saw you and said, 'Hey, guys, check out the peacenik' and Billy said, 'I'd like a piece of that'." Terri laughed, and said to Billy in her wise guy voice, "So you tink you wanna piece a dis?" Everybody laughed. Mike said, "You know, Terri, American women who are not in the military have traditionally served their country by supporting the troops." Terri said sarcastically, "I'll join the USO tomorrow." Mike said, "Why don't you be a patriot and serve your country by subbing in for your friend Kathy. You'd know she'd do the job if she were here tonight. We got our van parked right out back." Terri said, "I can't do that. I'm married." Mike said, "So is Kathy, but it didn't stop her." Terri said, "Yeah, but she wasn't here with her husband." Mike said nothing and drank down the rest of his bottle of beer in one chug. He placed the empty down hard on the bar and said, "Gus, all around again." Gus looked at his watch and said, "It's already past midnight, which is closing time on Sundays, but, what the hell, one last round to see Billy off." Then Mike looked at me and said, "Were you ever in the service?" "No," I said with a chuckle, "but my first year of law school sure felt like boot camp." Gus set us all up with beers, and then brought up the three bottles used for Old Glories. He started filling everyone's shot glasses again. Mike slapped me on the back and said to me, "Well, buddy, you can serve your country tonight by giving your wife the go ahead. You can see she wants it." I felt like telling him to fuck off but I caught myself and just glared at him instead. Terri said, "Screw you, Mike, dat's bullshit. I don't need no stinkin' 'go ahead'." Mike said, "Oh, that part's the bullshit. I thought you were gonna bitch about the 'she wants it' part." She said, "I gotta a one finger salute for you, Captain" and flipped him the bird with one hand while downing a shot with the other. Mike said to me, "I don't think it's too much to ask, for Billy to borrow your beautiful wife for a few minutes. Hell, he'll only borrow half of her -- the top half. And most folks believe that a woman ain't cheating if she keeps her pants on." I said, "I'm not one of those folks." Mike said, "Billy, it looks like Terri is true to her word -- the closest that any of us'll get to her lips tonight is that cocktail napkin." Billy reached in his pocket and pulled out a cocktail napkin with a pink lip print on it. He said, "At least I got this, and I'll take to battle with me." He looked down at it, paused, and then said, "Ma'am, if it wouldn't be too much to ask, could you put a little of that pretty perfume of yours on it." Terri said, "Not at all, here" and she took the napkin from his hand and rubbed the corner of it on her neck and behind her ear where she puts her perfume on. When she handed it back to him, he said, "Thank you, ma'am." Then he held it up to his nose and closed his eyes as he inhaled. Then, he folded it gently and put it in his shirt pocket. Mike gestured toward Terri's chest and said, "Seaman, have those missiles been primed." Terri's nipples had hardened, making two round nobs in the tight cotton of her shirt. Billy looked and said, "It appears that way to me. But I'm just a raw recruit with no battle experience." Terri looked down at her hard nipples, shrugged, and said, "It happens sometimes. Women can't help it." Mike said, "That's right, when women get horny, their nips get hard -- just can't help it." Terri took a drink out of her beer. I said, "Maybe we should call it a night, honey." Mike said, "Terri, your decision is one that many women in many different countries throughout history have made. And, as Billy's C.O., I think that I have a duty to tell you one last piece of information. Sorry, Billy, but I have to." Mike slammed an Old Glory shot and said, "Billy's eighteen and he's never had a woman get him off." I said, "Huh?" Mike said, "Not even so much as a hand job, and now he's going into combat." Terri turned toward Billy and said in a kind tone of voice, "Oh c'mon, Billy, are you kidding? A tall, good looking guy like you must get alot of action in high school." Billy looked uncomfortable about this topic and shuffled in his seat before answering, "Maybe that's true, but not in military school. It was all boys and in the middle of nowheresville Nebraska. But we did sneak in porno flicks a couple times." His face and the way he said that left no doubt in my mind that he was being truthful. Mike said, "See, he's just a raw recruit with no sexual experience." Terri stood up, drained her beer and said, "I'm going to the ladies' room." She turned and walked away, and it seemed to me that she put a little extra sway in her hips. I felt bad for Billy and said, "Billy, this is America and, when you get back, there'll be a boatload of pretty girls waiting for you. The girls love soldiers." Billy said, "That would be 'seamen' sir, not 'soldiers'." "Oh, right," I said, "sorry. The girls love -- uh -- all military guys. But, remember, be safe over there, or as the old song goes, 'Billy don't be a hero, don't be a fool with your life'." He said, "I keep that in mind, sir." I finished off my beer, and Mike and Billy did so also, with nobody saying anything. A few minutes later, Terri came out of the restroom. She was smiling as she walked toward me, and I was feeling good about going home with my lovely wife. She stopped behind her bar stool and stood there with her hands in her back pockets, sticking her chest out. Mike sniffed the air and said, "More perfume, huh?" I could smell that she had freshened her perfume. Terri said, "I needed some more because it got rubbed off onto the napkin." Mike said, "Then that must explain your new thick and shiny coat of lipstick too." Mike's description was right, for she had put it on thicker than I had ever seen her wear it and it made her lips look bigger and fuller. She answered, "Well, most of it did wear off on the napkin, but the real reason I made it thick and shiny is, to use your words, I'm 'ready to serve the troops like Kathy did'." She smiled at Billy, and Mike said, "We gotta hit the head first. C'mon Billy." They went to the restroom. I said, "What the hell's gotten into you?!" She said, "I feel sorry for him. He may die for our country at 18 years old without ever getting a blow job." I said, "If you feel sorry for him, you can send him a consoling letter or bake him some damn cookies, but you sure as hell don't have to suck his cock." Terri smiled and calmly said, "I know, tonight I just want to." Mike came back out and walked toward us, but Billy walked toward the backdoor. Mike gestured toward the back and said, "My lady." Terri started walking toward the backdoor. Mike said, "Thanks, Gus, see you soon." Terri turned, waved and said, "Bye Gus, thanks." Gus said to Mike, "Here, take a six with you" and he put a six-pack of beer on the bar. Mike picked up the beer and started also walking toward the back. Not knowing what to do, I followed. We went outside into the parking lot to a white van with government plates. Mike keyed the rear door open and stepped aside, gesturing and saying, "My lady." Terri got in, and Billy followed. Then, Mike got in and Terri said, "Why do you need to be here?" Mike said, "As his senior officer, I have a duty to train him in the things a sailor needs to learn. He is not oriented about blow jobs." Terri said, "But I am, so I'll show him." Mike said, "You know about giving head, but not about receiving it. That's why I'm gonna be here for him." Terri said, "Whatever." Mike went inside, and I did also. The back of the van was empty except for a two-person seat along one side and a few boxes. Mike sat down on a box and cracked open a beer. He said, "Billy, sit down and relax. Here, have a beer." Billy sat on the seat and took the beer. Mike said, "I'm not gonna walk you through it. Your gonna do it your way. My only advice to young sailors is to tell your woman what you want." Billy looked at Terri and said, "I wanna your big titties." Terri smiled at him and said, "I could've guessed that." She pulled her tee-shirt up over to her shoulders revealing a plain white bra. Then she reached behind her back. She said, "If I had known I'd be supporting a sailor tonight, I would have worn a sexy bra, lacy with a front clip." Billy said, "It looks great to me." Terri stopped and said jokingly, "Maybe I'll just leave it on then." Billy laughed nervously and said, "C'mon, stop teasing, let me 'em." Terrie pulled the bra cups down under her tits but left her bra on. She walked up to Billy and shook her tits in his face. He stuck his face in and started kissing and sucking them. After about a minute of this, Terri said in a fake-innocent voice, "Is there anything else you would like me to do for you, Billy?" Mike said, "See, son, they like to be told." Billy said, "Yeah, suck my dick." Terri cheerfully said, "Okay." She dropped to her knees in front of him and started rubbing his crotch. She unzipped his pants and lowered them to his ankles. She said, "Tight whites." She lowered his underwear and his dick sprang out. She started sucking up and down on his shaft. Then, she worked on his balls for a while before sucking him again. Billy was breathing heavy. After a few minutes, Terri stopped and said, "This is taking longer than I expected. I thought a young stud like you would be quick." Mike says, "He's just got a case of whiskey dick, just keep working on him." Billy said, "I know I got plenty stored up in there." Mike said, "Just relax, Billy, she's not going anywhere til your finished." Just then, there was a knock on the rear door of the van and a voice said, "Billy, Gus said you got a Highwood Whore in here. I need her to do me. I'll be out here when your done." Mike stood up and opened the door. Standing there was a black guy who had been at the bar earlier but had left with the other Great Lakes guys. "Captain?" he said. Mike said, "You may as well wait in here, Walter. You can enjoy the show." When Walter entered, he looked at Terri and said, "The peacenik?! I thought she was 'a happily married woman' and not a Highwood Whore." Terri pulled her mouth off Billy's cock with a slurp and said, "I changed my mind." Mike said, "Terri, can we press you into additional service." She responded, "Does my country truly need me?" Mike said, "Sure does, he's leaving tomorrow also. Walter, show her your orders." Walter took a paper from his pocket and held it up next to Terri's head. She glanced at it, looked over at me and said, "One or two. What's the difference?" As Terri continued blowing Billy, Walter stood there watching and rubbing his crotch. He said, "Man, you got that whore working hard for your cum!" Billy grunted in agreeement. Terri glanced quickly at Walter and then picked up her pace, bouncing her head quickly up and down. Billy yelled out a groan and then came. Terri never let his dick out of her mouth and swallowed it all, although she gagged a couple of times as she did so. When it was over, she reached for Mike's beer and took a swig. Mike said, "Large cumload, with a beer chaser." Walter said, "Billy, you sure don't say much." Terri said, "It was his first time." Walter high-fived him and said, "All right." Billy said, "I was surprised that she actually enjoyed doing it. I thought women didn't like oral sex." Mike said, "No, that's just what they tell their boyfriends and husbands." Terri laughed and try to hand Mike his beer back, but Mike said, "No way. I'll open a new one." He did, gave one to Walter, and tossed one to me. Walter stepped up right next to Terri, who was still on her knees. He turned her head sideways toward his crotch. She lowered his pants and said, "Tight whites again -- must be standard Navy issue." She rubbed his cock and said, "But this pair has a big black cock inside." She squeezed his cock through his underwear and said, "This is my first time -- sucking a black cock." She lowered his underwear and his cock stood straight up: it was rock hard, and longer and thicker than any I had ever seen. She said, "Standing at attention for me." Walter said, "Watching you suck Billy off got me going." Terri wrapped her fist around his pole and said, "This is also my first time with a monster cock -- your packing some heavy artillery." Walter said, "Cocked and loaded, and ready to shoot." Walter reached down and grabbed Terri's tit, as she reached her hand around him and grabbed hold of his ass. Walter said, "Billy, spank her phat ass for me." Billy gave ass her a light slap, but Walter said, "Harder! Whack that whore ass good." Billy hit her ass hard a few times. Terri looked up at Walter's face and smiled. He smiled back and said, "You sure a pretty whore." He moved her hair back off her face and held the back of her head in his hand. He said, "I like looking at you suck my cock." She said, "Then it's better if you sit." Walter took Billy's seat and Terry sat down under him with her legs along the floor under the seat. She kissed the tip of his cock, then up and down his shaft, then his ballsack, looking at him all the while. He stroked her hair and said, "That's right, suck me like ya mean it." Then she started sucking him again. He said, "Get down on that cock" and he pulled her head toward him. Her eyes bulged out, but he pulled her even more, saying, "That's right, choke on my black bone, bitch." Mike said, "Shit, her little slut mouth is crammed chock full of your dickmeat, and the bitch loves it." A momentary smile came to Terri's mouth but she quickly resumed her blowjob, wrapping her lips tightly around the base of his pole. Walter said, "Bring in now, bitch, faster. Somebody get her chaser ready." He put his hand on the back of her head again and then shot his wad into her throat. She leaned against the seat and took a swig from her beer. She said, "That's a lot of work." Mike said, "You know, if you do three guys, that's a hat trick." She said, "What's that?" He took his cap off and said, "Do me and I'll give you this hat." She said in her wise guy voice, "A stinkin' hat! I oughta get a fuckin' medal!" Mike said, "It's that too. An original Navy hat like this a true medal of honor and achievement recognized among all Highwood Whores." Terri said, "But your not leaving for battle tomorrow." He said, "No, so suck it 'cause you want it, whore." She said, "Oh, what the hell." He put the cap on his lap with his dick sticking through the hole in the back of it. He said, "Come and get it." Terri crawled over to him. He said, "Suck me like that, on all fours like a dog." In that same position, she began to blow him. Mike said, "Get sloppy with it. Get it good and wet 'cause I'm gonna fuck your big tits with it." She coated his cock with her saliva. He pointed at the floor and said, "Lie down there." She did so and asked, "Do you need me to take my shirt and bra off?" He grabbed her two tits with one hand and stroked her face with the other and said, "I got all I need right here." She laid down on her back with her arms over her head on the floor. Mike straddled her and said to Billy, "Watch and learn." He squeezed her tits hard with his hands and said, "These big cans have been begging for this all night." Terri reached up and rubbed Mike's chest and said, "Fuck my big tits." Mike pounded away between her tits for several minutes as she kept moaning "fuck my tits." Mike said, "See, Billy, you tell her what you want, and the whore'll tell what she wants, which is usually the same thing. That's what makes her a whore." Mike moved her hair to the sides of her head and said, "Tell me, whore, where do want to me to dump my load." Terri said, "On my face. Dump it all over my face." He said, "Keep telling me, where do you want it whore?" He picked up his pace and she braced herself by pushing her hands against the base of the seat behind her. She cried, "Cum on my face. Cum all over my fuckin' face." Mike grunted, "Take it, whore" and blew a huge load, hitting her forehead, nose, and both cheeks. Then he slid up and let his dick drool its last on her chin before rubbing his cum into her skin with his dickhead. When he was done, she kissed his cock and said, "Tell the cook at the base to put in a lot more saltpeter, because I got more spunk from you three guys tonight that I've had over my whole life. What, do you carry that shit around for weeks at a time?" Mike said, "Until we get a whore to take it from us." Mike put the Navy cap on Terri's head and said, "You've earned this tonight. Wear it proudly." Walter added, "Yeah, and some people in the bar'll ask how you got a official United States Navy issue cap." In her wise guy voice she said, "I'll answer, 'Seamen -- I sucked off a coupla two tree a dem'." Mike said, "And everybody'll know that you support the troops." 3094 1.34/512345

1 comment:

  1. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World’s Best Social Trading Network!

    Join 1,000,000's who have already discovered easier strategies for investing in Ripple...

    Learn from profitable eToro traders or copy their trades automatically.

    ReplyDelete