Saturday, June 29, 2013

Letters to a Cuckold (Parts 8-12)

DISLCAIMER: IF YOU ARE NOT OVER 18 YEARS OLD DO NOT READ THIS AND LEAVE THIS NEWSGROUP. THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY AND THE CHARACTERS DO NOT REPRESENT ANY REAL LIVE PERSON OR PERSONS. This is the eighth in a series of e-mails that my wife recently wrote to me while I was on an extended business trip - hope you enjoy them as much as I did! In the way of background, my wife is very naive sexually and has never had sex with anyone besides me. I have been urging her to try sex outside of our marriage, apparently she has! Dear Cucky, I'm glad you got your laptop so I can e-mail you while you're away on business. It makes it easier to keep you up-to-date on what Steve and I are doing! Speaking of which..when your flight gets in tomorrow why don't you meet Steve and me at that new steak house that just opened up? We're having dinner there at 7:00 p.m.; I'd like to see you since you've been gone for two weeks! Steve will have a business client with him and wants me to act as his girlfriend during dinner. I guess that's not much of an "act", now that I think about it! So, he said it's okay if you're there, but he wants you to sit at another table by yourself. Hope you don't mind Honey! See you at the restaurant! Your part-time wife! Late the next night.... Oh Honey, you looked so pathetic tonight! Sitting over there at that table all by yourself, watching Steve and his client flirt with me - I bet you loved it though! Did you like it when I let my pump dangle from my sexy toes for you to stare at? I almost died when Steve invited you over to sit with us! When he introduced you as "an old college friend" who just happened to be Gay, I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing! You turned so red! Steve really likes to humiliate you, doesn't he Honey? I think it's cute! He told me later about the stuff he said while I was in the bathroom. Like what a good fuck I was, and how I loved to suck cock, etc. He was telling this to his client, but all for your benefit! Did you notice how his client started staring at me after I came back from the bathroom? You were a good sport when Steve asked you to trade places with me in the booth so I could sit next to his client. Did you notice when I pulled the rubber out of my purse and put it on the client's cock? Steve wanted me to jerk him off right there in restaurant - which of course I did! You turned red again when Steve had me hand you the rubber full of cum right across the table - I'm sure you ate it later, didn't you Dear? You're such a disgusting little Cucky! When I left with Steve's client, you're face kind of dropped. You didn't think I was going home with you did you? We went back to Steve's apartment, Steve joined us later - he said he told you to pick up our tab! Steve's client was pretty drunk and not that cute - I'm sure you noticed. I fucked him anyway though so Steve could get his business. He did have a nice fat cock! He was so drunk he passed out while I was riding him! I finished working myself off on him while he was passed out. He still came, even though he was totally out of it, I thought that was kinda weird! Steve filmed the whole thing by the way, I brought it home for you to watch and beat off your little pecker! Well Sweetie, you're downstairs sleeping right now. You'll get this tomorrow when you check your e-mail. By the way, Steve also fucked me last night, didn't want you to think he was losing his touch! He fucked me right on the floor next to his passed out client! At one point I was on my knees sucking the client's limp dick while Steve fucked me from behind - it was fun! Sorry again about you spending so much time at that table by yourself last night. If you only had a bigger cock...would you ever consider getting a penile implant? Or maybe we can get you one of those penis extenders? All for now Darling. Thanks for working so hard all the time and supporting me. Thanks also for not making a big deal about me having a lover - I simply need more than you have between your legs, ya know? Your satisfied (for now) wife! p.s. I emptied the cum out of my cunt into a small cup and left it in the fridge for you - maybe you can put in your coffee in the morning! This is the ninth in a series of e-mails that my wife recently wrote to me while I was on a business trip - hope you enjoy them as much as I did! In the way of background, my wife is very naive sexually and has never had sex with anyone besides me. I have been urging her to try sex outside of our marriage, apparently she has! Hi Baby, How?s my big boy with the little dick today? Hope your flight went okay and you got checked into your hotel with no problem - you seemed worried about your reservation this time for some reason. I hope you?re not mad with me about last night Sweetie. You were so cute - getting us reservations at that super expensive restaurant for our 10th anniversary! I wish it had worked out, but when we were driving to the restaurant and Steve called me on my cell phone, well - I just had to go see him! You know how I melt when he promises to use his cock on me Honey! He was talking so sexy and dirty to me over the phone??I?m sure you could tell I was getting excited. I noticed your face fall a little when I told him ?Yes?, that I could come over to his apartment tonight; and ?No?, I wasn?t doing anything important anyway. You were such a good sport about it Honey, that?s why you?re my favorite Cucky! When Steve asked me to stop and pick up some Chinese food and a bottle of wine, I thought you might get mad - but you were a good sport as usual. What did you do after you dropped me off at Steve?s - anything fun? I wish I could have seen you this morning before you left on your trip - maybe you should have stopped by Steve?s for a ?goodbye kiss?! By the way, Steve says ?Thanks? for the food, wine and your wife - isn?t he nice Baby? But enough of this rambling - you want to hear what Steve and I did after you dropped me off, right? Thought so? Steve was pleasantly surprised to see me show up in a nice dress and heels - he thought we were out doing errands in blue jeans or something! When I told him that we were on our way to our 10th anniversary dinner, he laughed and said what a wimp you were to let another guy take your wife from you on such a special occasion. That?s no news flash though, is it Wimp? Since it was such a nice Spring evening, we ate out on his balcony, but with a twist. Steve asked me to take my dress off and just eat out there in my pantyhose, bra and heels! It was almost dark, so I said sure! It was so fun and sexy sitting out there, nonchalantly eating our dinner with my dress off! He is so fun and always thinks of new ways to spice things up! After dinner and the bottle of wine, we moved back inside and had a couple of black russians - man those things are strong! I found out later why he was getting me so bombed - Steve wanted to fuck me in the ass! He thought all the booze would get me nice and relaxed, and he was right. I know you and I have never done it ?back there?, but Honey I let Steve fuck me there - hope you don?t mind. Even with all that booze, it was still pretty tight. I swear though Hon, you would have been proud of Steve - he was so slow and gentle with me! He had cut a hole in the back of my pantyhose and put me on all fours. He used a lot of lotion on his dick and my ass. After the initial discomfort, it really began to feel good. The whole thought of getting fucked in the ass is so obscene - it really adds to the excitement! What an incredible feeling it was to have his ten inches buried to the hilt in my butt! The whole time he was in there I was fingering my cunt! He was so turned on when he came that he shot a huge load up my ass, it was still leaking out this morning when I woke up. Steve said if you had been there you could have cleaned it out of my ass just like you do with my pussy - would you like that Sweetie? What if I sat right on your face and put my cum covered asshole right on your lips? I bet you?d lap it up in a heartbeat - wouldn?t you cum boy!? After Steve came he collapsed on top of me. We were both so drunk we fell asleep with his cock still up my butt. I was a little sore this morning, but Steve said we just need to fuck ?back there? more often to keep it nice and loose. Sounds good to me! Well, that?s about it for now Mr. Little Dick. I hope you are still okay with this ?arrangement?. I?ve been so totally happy since you encouraged me to take a lover - or more specifically, a lover with a dick bigger than yours! Steve has been so good to me, and for me! I should have listened to you a long time ago. It?s amazing when you think about it. Before I started dating Steve, you were all I knew in bed. So my frame of reference was your little five inch pecker - I just assumed all guys were about that size. I still remember how shocked I was the first time I saw Steve?s cock! My first thought was ?My God, how many years have I wasted fucking my little-dick husband?? Oh well, that?s history now - I don?t have to worry about fucking you anymore, do I Baby? Hurry home - I just might have a little ?cleaning? for you to do! Your wife, Steve?s Slut! p.s. Steve wants me to go to Atlanta next weekend to meet his parents, can you watch the kids? This is the tenth in a series I call ?Letters to a Cuckold?. Normally it is my heretofore sexually na?ve wife writing to me while I?m away on a business trip. This time, she was away with her lover and wrote me this e-mail. Hi Sweetie! This is a switch, me writing you while away on a trip - instead of the other way around! Thanks for letting me bring your laptop by the way. As you know, Steve and I stayed in a hotel last night, we?ll move over to his parent?s house today. We just wanted a night of privacy before going over there - know what I mean? Sorry Steve wouldn?t let you talk to me last night when you called. He had just finished fucking me and he didn?t want you ruining our snuggle time. I didn?t argue with his decision, I didn?t really feel like talking to you anyway. Isn?t it sweet though the way Steve is so protective of me Honey? Your little slut wife is being well taken care of! I?m looking forward to meeting Steve?s parents. His younger sister (she?s 18) called last night right after you did - we talked for a long time. She told me that her parents are already referring to me as their ?daughter-in-law?! Isn?t that cute, they haven?t even met me yet! I wonder if Steve will ?pop the question?? What do you think ? Not quite sure what will happen to you if he does, guess we can work that out later, hey Babe? One thing is for certain, I won?t have to tolerate your little dick anymore! All for now Hon, I?ll write more tonight from Steve?s parent?s house. Love, Steve?s Bride to Be?? Later that night Hello again Cucky Boy! I?m so excited!! Steve asked me to marry him!! We had just fucked down in the basement right before dinner. Steve thought it would be sexy knowing I had his cum leaking out of me while sitting there with his parents and sister eating dinner! Anyway, he popped the question right at the dinner table, in front of everyone! Of course I said ?Yes?! I did hesitate for just a second before answering however. During my hesitation, I felt my future husband?s cum trickle out of my cunt and down the crack of my ass. (I was wearing a skirt and thigh high stockings, good thing I put my panties back on after we fucked!) It was such a comforting (and exciting) thought knowing that he would be filling me up with his cum from now on. That?s what really made up my mind for me, the thought of his big dick now being my sole property! I?m so happy Sweetie! I really like Steve?s parents. They think I?m a widow - not too far from the truth now that I think about it! I guess we need to decide what?s gonna happen to you, hey Honey? At a minimum, we need to get a divorce - and fast. After that, I told Steve I don?t really care what you do. Steve suggested that since the kids like you, maybe we should keep you around to take care of them, kind of like a Nanny. Maybe you can do all the housework and be our Maid too! You?d probably like that. Maybe we finish the room over the garage and you can move in there? It might be kind of nice having you around to ?clean up? all the time! In any event, Steve and I will let you know. In the meantime, start the divorce proceedings, okay Baby? Well, gotta run. Steve wants me to sneak down to his room for a goodnight blowjob. His parents are kind of old fashion - they put us in separate bedrooms. If they only knew??..! Love ya, Your soon to be Ex-Wife! p.s. When the lawyer asks the reason we?re getting divorced - tell him we have an irreconcilable sex life due to your puny cock! That was Steve?s idea - isn?t he funny!! This is the eleventh chapter in a series I call ?Letters to a Cuckold?. Normally it is my heretofore sexually na?ve wife writing to me while I?m away on a business trip. This time, she was away with her lover and wrote me this e-mail. Hi Honey! Well, we?re still at Steve?s parent?s house, but I don?t think we?ll be here much longer. Something bad happened last night Sweetie, I?ve got to talk to someone about it - I?ll guess you?ll do. I?m sort of upset. Remember in my last e-mail to you when I told you I was sneaking down to Steve?s bedroom to give him a goodnight blow job? Well I got caught! It was so embarrassing Honey! Steve was sitting on the edge of his bed, completely naked. I was in my black baby doll negligee, black thigh high stockings, and black high heel (backless) slippers. As you know, Steve likes me to wear a lot of bright red lipstick when I suck him off - so of course I did! Anyway, I was on my knees, between his legs. I had been sucking his dick for about ten or fifteen minutes and I knew he was close to cumming. Before we started, Steve had asked me to let his cum drip out of my mouth after he came - he loves the way that looks! Well, the timing could not have been worse! Steve had just deposited his huge load in my mouth and I was letting it run over my lips and down my chin. The next thing I know, his Mom walks in the room! She didn?t knock or anything! I instinctively turned to look at her - forgetting that I had her son?s cock in my hand and his cum on my chin! Well Sweetie, she freaked out! She started calling me a ?whore? and a ?slut? and all sorts of names. I quickly swallowed Steve?s cum and wiped my chin with my hand. Steve just sat there while his Mom yelled and berated me - that didn?t make me too happy. She made such a commotion that Steve?s Dad and sister were soon standing in the door as well, watching the scene unfold. I couldn?t believe how upset she was, I mean, what?s the big deal about sucking some cock - ya know? I was totally humiliated, but also really pissed off. I ran out of the room and down the hall to my room. I kicked off my heels and laid down on the bed crying. I was lying on my side, facing away from the door. The noise down the hall subsided and I thought everyone had gone to bed. It was dark in my room, and after a while someone opened the door and quietly came in. They sat on the edge of the bed and began rubbing my back. It felt so good and I really needed some comforting. I naturally assumed it was Steve, but soon discovered it was his Dad. He kept telling me that it was going to be all right, and everything will work out. I really needed that right then, you know Babe? He just rubbed my back for a long time and I sort of dozed off, he had really relaxed me. After a while, I felt him lay down on the bed next to me. I was still facing away from him, on my side and had never verbalized his presence. He snuggled up close to me and hugged me, he made me feel real good Honey. He started kissing my ear and rubbing the back of my neck. Before I knew it, I could feel his hard on pressing through his bathrobe into my panty covered ass. He slowly started rocking his hips back and forth, and I responded by pushing my ass toward him. He reached one hand around and cupped my breast - it felt so good! I never turned to look at him as he slowly eased my panties aside and made my cunt accessible. He was so slow and patient Honey, just the way I like it. He entered me easily, I was getting pretty wet from his fondling. I found out in a hurry where Steve got his size from! His Dad was even bigger, he really stretched me out! As he slid his meat into me he whispered ?There, doesn?t that feel better?? I was so emotional that I just nodded and let him have his way with me. ?You?ll make a fine daughter-in-law? he continued. He slowly but steadily fucked me Sweetie, it was one of the best fucks I had had in a long time. He soon came in flood, and breathlessly said ?That?s a good girl, take my cum and relax.? We laid still for a long time, I think I dozed off again. I lost track of time, but felt him eventually pull out and get off the bed. He left the room without a word as I felt his cum leaking out of me onto the bed. Steve came down to my room a while later and woke me up. We talked for a long time, he apologized for not standing up to his Mom for me. I felt a lot better. I saw him look down at my cunt a couple of times (I was still sort of leaking) but he never said anything. I decided not to tell him that his Dad had fucked me earlier - it would be our little secret. We decided that with everything that had happened, a big wedding was now out of the question. So?.we?re going to elope! I?m a little disappointed about not having a big, traditional wedding. Steve was going to have you be his Best Man. I had told him I wanted to dress you up and make you my Maid of Honor! Oh well, either would have been fun, right Honey? I?m excited about eloping though, it seems so romantic! We?re leaving here very early in the morning, before Steve?s parents get up. We?re driving home to pick up my things for the wedding and the honeymoon. Steve and I have a flight to the Bahamas tomorrow afternoon. We?re scheduled to be married the next day and then will honeymoon for a week. God, I bet I?ll be sore when I get home! How?s the divorce stuff coming Honey? You know how I hate all that paperwork junk! Just take care of it and I?ll sign whatever you need me to when I get back from my honeymoon. You?re such a helpful little Cucky! By the way, Steve and I have decided to make you our live-in maid and nanny. Don?t get too excited little boy, it?s gonna be on a trial basis for a while. If you perform as expected and basically stay out of the way - we?ll probably keep you on. Steve said you?ll keep your regular job at the company of course. Also, you?ll sign your paycheck over to us every week for the privilege of living with us! You?ll do your maid and nanny duties in the evenings and on weekends. Steve doesn?t want you too close, so we?ll have that room over the garage finished and you can live up there. We?ll give you more details later, okay Honey? Now, for your first maidly duty, I need you to pack my things for the Bahamas. We?ll be in a hurry to catch our flight, so make sure my suitcases are packed and ready to go! Besides the basic shorts and tops, etc., please make sure you pack the following: black stockings, brown stockings with seams, crotchless pantyhose, corset (black one), high heels (black, red, and gold), leather mini skirt, sheer white blouse, sheer black bra, and rubbers (Steve wants me to fuck some of the locals). Oh yea, don?t forget my thong bathing suit! That should do it! Make sure you have that divorce stuff finished before we get back from the honeymoon. I think it?s illegal to be married to a man and a little dick wimp at the same time! Just kidding Dear - I know you want this arrangement to work out for me. You?re really very happy I?m marrying Steve, aren?t you? I think that?s sweet, you truly know I?ll be happier with him in my bed than you. Okay Maid, all for now - go pack my things! See you tomorrow. Steve?s Blow Job Queen p.s. Steve wants to know what you?re giving us as a wedding gift! He suggested that you pay for the trip to the Bahamas - are you okay with that? I told him you probably wouldn?t mind. This is the twelfth chapter in a series I call ?Letters to a Cuckold?. Normally it is my heretofore sexually na?ve wife writing to me while I?m away on a business trip. This time, she was away with her lover and wrote me this e-mail. Dear Cucky! Greetings from the Bahamas! This place is truly a paradise! You were such a Dear to pay for our wedding and honeymoon. I?ll have to try and remember to bring you home a ?special? treat! Thanks also for doing such a good job packing my suitcase for this trip. I have a feeling I?ll have lots of ?sticky? laundry for you to do when we get home. I?ll tell you more about the resort and the wedding itself in my next e-mail, right now we need to talk a little business. Here is a list of things you need to get taken care of as soon as possible: 1) Are we divorced yet? Make sure you fax me the paperwork here at the hotel so I can sign it; 2) Hire a contractor and get the work started on finishing the room over the garage. This will be your new ?home?. I want the room done in very feminine colors - pinks, blues, pastels; 3) Since Steve and I have eloped, none of our friends know that I have now have a real husband. Send out a marriage announcement telling everyone I am now Steve?s wife. Make sure you sign YOUR name to the announcement cards; 4) Take all of your clothes and personal belongings out of the master bedroom. Throw away any pictures of you, or of you and me together. That room belongs to Steve and me now, he doesn?t want any sign of you left over; 5) Do the paperwork to have your paycheck directly deposited into our account at the bank. Take your name off the account and replace it with Steve?s; 6) Go shopping for your maid outfits. Every evening and on the weekends you?ll be our maid and nanny - we want to make sure you are dressed appropriately. Steve does a lot of entertaining with his business clients, you?ll be very busy I?m sure. Also, from this point forward, unless I tell you otherwise, you will ALWAYS have on either pantyhose or nylon stockings. This includes under your boring male clothing. The ONLY time you are excused from this requirement is when you are in the shower; 7) Start feminizing yourself - shave all of your body hair, etc. This will be a long process and we?ll talk more later. Steve and I may send you to a professional transgender counselor to help in your transformation. We?ll get back to you on this! Well Honey, that?s about all I can think of for right now. Sorry to sound so business-like, Steve feels we need to be firm with you so that you understand your position in this arrangement. I agree with him too, I mean you are inferior in so many ways, right? This is just one more method of giving you the humiliation you crave and deserve! However, to show you that I really am a nice person, I have a surprise for you! When I was home getting my suitcase I left a treat for you in my hosiery drawer. Open the drawer and in the front left corner there is a single dark brown stocking. Look in the toe of the stocking. I left you a rubber filled with Steve?s cum - just the way you like! I want you to put the whole foot of the stocking in your mouth and let the leg part of the stocking hang out of your mouth. Now, set our new digital camera up on the tripod and set the timer. I want to see a picture of you with that stocking hanging out of your mouth! You?re such a fool you?d do anything I tell you - right Sweetie? Now, with the foot of the stocking still in your worthless mouth, bite down and puncture the used rubber. Then, suck Steve?s cum into your mouth through my stocking. Before you swallow, open your mouth right in front of the camera and take one more picture like a good little cuckold. I know Steve?s cum won?t be nice and warm like you usually like it, but this will have to do! Maybe you can e-mail me those pictures down here so Steve and I can have a good laugh. I?m having a blast by the way! We?ve only been here a day and already I?ve fucked one of the hotel maintenance workers while Steve filmed it! It was very sexy - I?ll show you the video when we get home. Steve loves it when I fuck other guys, he calls me his ?little hooker?! Isn?t that cute? Come to think of it, you used to like watching me fuck other guys too - that?s how I met Steve! All for now Babes - make sure you get hot on that list of stuff to do. We?ll probably be home in a week or ten days, not sure just yet. I guess it depends on how sore I get! Your almost ex-wife! p.s. Say ?Hi? to the kids for me. Have you told them their Daddy is going to be a part-time woman yet? p.p.s Tomorrow is the big day - I get a REAL husband! My skintight, white spandex mini-dress and four inch white pumps for a wedding outfit will blow Steve away - don?t you agree? I?ll tell you all about the wedding next time I write, Ta-Ta!! COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS WELCOME. E-MAIL ME AT SUBONE1@AOL.COM. 6703 1.61/512345

1 comment:

  1. Quantum Binary Signals

    Professional trading signals sent to your cell phone daily.

    Follow our signals right now and profit up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete