Sunday, June 30, 2013

Room Service at the Rape Hotel

Room Service at the Rape Hotel It happened a long time ago, circa 1979-81. During the unrestrained 1970s, I spent my weekends driving around England hurting and fucking women. They were usually married and their husbands were almost always present, if not actually taking an active part. You see, I advertised in contact magazines that I would chastise and humiliate errant wives. I never charged for this service, but I probably could have. Hurting women gave me great enjoyment. There seemed to be plenty who fantasized about being abused by a stranger as long as their husband was nearby to insure that they did not come to any real harm. It may be because I regularly indulged in such encounters, I possibly somehow cast a air of authority over women I had not yet met. Or it could be just a coincidence that I was chosen, but one night when I was staying at a hotel near Sheffield, I had the most exciting experience, not least because it was unplanned and completely unrelated to my advertisements. I had checked into the hotel on my own, wanting only a good night's sleep to prepare me for a long drive to the West Country the following day. I was on my own, reading a paper and having a quiet drink around eight in the evening before my planned early night, when I suddenly noticed two people at a table some distance away. An attractive dark-haired woman wearing a blue dress was sitting with her legs crossed, having a drink with a man. The woman, her blue dress, and her crossed legs all looked very nice, but not in any way special. Being a man, I wanted to take a long hard look at her just because she was in my sights. I was staring when she looked up and our eyes met, but instead of looking away or pretending to be concentrating on something behind her, I did nothing. She turned to tell her companion about me, but still I kept looking. When he finally got up and headed my way, it seemed that an ugly incident was about to occur, yet I did not seem able to turn my head away. Whatever might have been on my mind, I was surprised to discover what was on his. He asked if he could join me and I leaned back in my chair, folded my paper, and extended my hand toward the adjoining chair. As near as I can remember, once he was seated, the conversation went something like this: 'You seem to find my wife interesting.' He spoke with a discernable uncertainty in his voice, and I knew that I had nothing to fear from him. 'She's a good looking woman, easily the best thing on view right now.' Use of the word *thing* was deliberate. He made no reference to it. 'You find her attractive, then?' Spoken as a question. 'I find most women attractive to look at. Its only when you get closer to them that you find out what they're made of.' I was starting to sense that I might soon be on familiar ground. 'Some of them have ideas inappropriate to their station. We all need to know what our rightful place is, don't we?' He licked his lips nervously, like a man who wanted to say something that he was not comfortable saying. My words seemed to have pushed him up to the point of broaching the subject at the heart of the matter, and he was not finding it to be easy. His wife was now staring at us, as if waiting for the signal that he had accomplished his mission. 'You might actually be able to resolve something for Helen. That's my wife, Helen. I'm Tony, by the way' He was approaching what he wanted to say with obvious difficulty, so I decided to help him out by introducing myself to him. I was thinking that he was one of those men who wanted to watch his wife having sex with another man, but it would have to be more than just sex if it was going to interest me. When he finally managed to blurt out what he'd come to say, I suddenly became very interested. 'Helen has always wondered what it would be like to be raped. We have talked a lot about it and she wants to experience it. We were thinking because of the way you looked at her that you might be interested. I'd have to be near you, but I wouldn't interfere in any way. Would you do it?' I had to admit that I was intrigued. He did only propose to watch, but to rape her in his presence was much closer to the sort of things I normally did, only this was spontaneous and not connected to my contact advertisements. Rape was not an idea I was happy with, however. All the women I usually abused were not enduring anything they did not want to experience, but then neither would this one. She wanted to be raped. She sent her husband to request my services. I decided that I would only get involved on my terms, not theirs. 'If that's what she wants, get her over here to ask me herself. Would not want any misunderstanding on something like this.' I told him. Instantly his arm was in the air signalling her to come and join us. She stood up slowly and picked up her drink to bring with her. As she approached my table, I got a good look at her for the first time. She was older that I had first thought, around 40. Her dress was highlighted her assets without being outrageous in any way. Solid bright blue in colour, close fitting rather than tight, square neckline showing only a hint of cleavage, with the hemline above the knee but not short enough to be called a mini. Her high heels matched the blue of her dress as did her earrings. She looked attractive and respectable. Her face was round and smiling, but I was confident I could quickly wipe that smile off it. Tony introduced us and had little else to say after that. I was blunt and very sharp with her. We would do it my way or not at all. 'So, you want to know what its like to be raped, do you? Well, forget it. I can go through the motions, but you can't be raped with your consent.' Neither one of them attempted to speak, so I continued. 'Rape is not actually about sex, its about power. The power of a man to do something to you that you are powerless to stop, no matter how much you hate it. I can do that to you, but it has to be me in complete control. It doesn't matter what you want or how much it hurts when you're being raped. You get whatever the rapist wants to give you. Don't agree to this if you have any doubts, because you will not be able to stop it once it starts. I'll take you any way I want, and it will hurt, I promise you. Are you sure you are up to it?' Tony leaned towards her as if to offer his advice, but she spoke directly to me without taking notice of him. She knew what she wanted and I liked that. 'I know the definition of rape, thank you. You guarantee that there is no permanent damage and that Tony stays with us, that's all I ask. You can do anything you want to me until midnight.' She stared right into my face as she spoke, but I did the same to her. We understood each other, and I was going to give her a night she would never forget. They had no reason to suspect that I was what might be called a professional at this sort of thing. 'Go and wait in your room. Tony and I will be joining you soon. Keep your clothes on unless you're wearing tights ((or pantyhose in America)) Get rid of them, but nothing else, understand? Now, go.' Without further ado, she got up and went. As soon as she was gone, I turned to Tony. 'You just follow my lead and agree with whatever I say. I'm going to rape your wife and you're going to help me. I got an idea I'd like to try out on your Helen. Let's go.' Tony and I approached her room together. Room 204 it was, I remember that as if it were yesterday. He knocked, she asked who it was, and he replied 'Room Service' as I had instructed. When she opened the door, I pushed my way inside without asking. Tony followed me in locked the door behind him. I did all the talking, pretending that she had never seen either of us before. 'Listen carefully. I'm Cal and this ((indicating Tony)) is my pal Al.' She laughed at my little rhyme and I slapped her face. 'Shut up, bitch. We'll tell you when you can laugh. We are going to take you, and all you have to do is exactly what you are told to do the instant you're told to do it. You will find the punishment for hesitation or disobedience to be extremely severe, so don't do anything silly. Nod your head, but don't speak unless you're asked a direct question. Do what you're told and you won't get hurt. Well, you will get hurt, but not as much. Understand?' She nodded silently and was rewarded by having me grab her left breast and pull her over to the bed. I sat down on it and motioned for Tony to sit next to me. Helen stood facing us. 'Pull your dress up. Quickly. Higher, up to your waist.' With her hands at her sides, she took hold of her dress and did as she was told, leaving Tony and I sitting there looking directly at the slight bulge in her panties caused by her pubic hair. I brought my hand up the inside of her leg until I reached that point. Immediately, I put my fingers inside her undergarment and pushed two of them into her vagina without hesitation. She jumped slightly and made a groaning sound just as I entered her body, but did not allow her dress to fall. In the absence of any kind of stockings or suspender belt, I assumed that she'd been wearing tights and had disposed of them as instructed. I pushed my fingers as far up inside her as I could, as if I was trying to lift her off the ground by this unique method. This took place just inches away from her husband's face. Having poked around inside her as hard as I could, I then ordered her husband to do the same thing while I sat back and watched. It was essential that his identity was established as my sidekick Al and not Tony, her husband. I stood up and went behind her, placing my arms around her waist and moving up to her breasts. Once there is rubbed them briefly before squeezing them hard. Tony was still fingering her below while I set about hurting her upper assets. Her response to my actions was too restrained, almost as if she was enjoying it. I moved one hand inside her dress through the neckling and dug my fingers inside her bra to begin clawing at her left tit. It was very soft and small enough to fit in my hand easily. I squeezed and twisted at the same time and she let out a yelp to indicate her pain, which encouraged me to do it harder. He looked up from his work below the belt to show some concern about his wife's distress. I brought my other hand down on her ass as hard as I could without releasing her breast from my grip. She yelped again, but he wisely remained quiet. Finally I moved us along to the next step. 'Okay Al, come up here. This bitch is about ready.' He stood up and I spun her around to face me. 'Get your fucking clothes off and be quick about it.' She fumbled for the zip at the back of her dress but both her hands were shaking, so she opted to pull it up over her head. Her underwear was white and offered no pretensions of sexiness, which made it better for my purposes. Many women feel more humiliation being viewed in their private underwear than they do being admired in the nude. 'Hold it right there' I commanded. 'Come on Al, lest give her a good grope. You'd like that, wouldn't you. Four strong hands moving all over your body.' She did not speak and I began feeling her up. He followed my lead, but without enthusiasm. As I travelled around her body, I'd hurt her tits and smack her ass. I rubbed her front, then tried putting three fingers inside her through her cotton briefs, pretended annoyance at not being able to do that and slapped her between the legs several times, closing my hand a little each time so that it changed from a flat palm to a fist. Tony was busy rubbing her ass and missed it all. She tried to be brave and stay silent, but I continued hitting her with increasing force until she yelled and doubled up. 'Shut up and get it all off.' She was nothing if not obedient. Totally naked a minute later, I surprised them both by ordering her to kneel on the arm chair facing the wall. She rested her hands and chin on the top of the chair's back and I instructed my assistant to spread her cheeks so we could inspect her points of entry. I poked around both holes and encouraged him to talk about as many things as he could think of to do to her. I speculated about how long ago she had last experienced anal sex and how relatively soon it would be before it next happened. Her husband picked up on that theme very quickly and I assumed this was something that interested him. I told her that she was about to be fucked by both of us in either hole, quite possibly at the same time. When we were ready to come, we would both do so in her mouth, but she was not allowed to spit it out or to swallow it until given permission to do so. She would later be whipped between the legs with leather belts ((from our trousers)) and whenever either of us wanted to take a piss, I would order her to get on her knees, lean her head back, and open her mouth. I kindly allowed her to swallow all piss without having to get permission. This was her moment of truth. Just as her husband was about to protest about these latest instructions, she spoke the two words that mattered: 'Yes, master.' Helen agreed to everything because I had found what she really wanted. It was not rape, but domination that she craved. Her husband was clearly not the man for the job, and her rape fantasy was her compromise to avoid hurting his ego. Rape had to be by another man and it almost necessarily would give her some of what she wanted. Fate had clearly worked overtime to bring us together. Helen and I were perfect for each other, but this one evening was our only encounter. ..... and this is how it happened ..... The following is the detailed account of what happened to that Yorkshire hotel room with Helen, Tony, and myself. I have relived it in my mind many times over the years. It is the one day I would most like to live over again. Not to do it differently, just to do it all again one more time. Alas, that is not possible. Anyway, you asked for it, so here it comes. I hope you enjoy reading about it half as much as I enjoyed living it. There are quite a few other encounters I could write up from my days as a traveling domineer. Those were great days, but I must stress that I have retired from such activities so there will not be any new encounters, but I am quite happy to enter into discussions and answer any questions on the subject if you would care to do so. Please let me know what you think of it as a story and as an event. Good or bad, I am never offended by constructive criticism. At the very least, please zap me a line to let me know that you received it. Thanks. FLASH@xxxb.demon.co.uk --------------------------------------------------------- What a strange world this is. Around 9.00 PM on the night in question, I found myself in a Yorkshire hotel room with two people I had only known for about an hour. Helen was kneeling stark naked on a chair while her husband Tony was pretending to be my apprentice rapist named Al. Helen has been completely submissive and shown an admirable ability to endure pain in relative silence. In other circumstances I would have quite liked her to scream a bit and beg for the mercy which would not be forthcoming, but it would serve nobody's interest to alarm hotel staff or other guests. I told her that she would be gagged if she made too much noise, but she had so far not given me any grounds for doing so. Not yet. The evening was young and I had great plans for her. I went around to the back of the chair and unzipped my fly, which permitted 'you know what' to spring out directly in front of her face. She opened her mouth in anticipation of the next command but I did not want to become predictable, so I told her to shut her mouth until ordered to do otherwise. I ordered her husband to "fuck her hard" and I began to slap my semi-erect cock back and forth across her face. Her old man was getting into it at the other end, but this was too simple for my tastes. "Not like that Al, she's probably enjoying that. Jam it hard up her asshole." (( A joining of assholes, I mused )) He stopped his rhythmic little dance and shifted his position slightly so that he could more comfortably penetrate the second orifice. He tried his best, but he failed to break through. "I can't get in. Its too tight. Maybe if it was lubricated a little, I could do it." Even Helen could not fully suppress her laugh at his latest dilemma. "Just do it." I said impatiently. "Its like pushing a car up a hill. If it don't go, push harder." She was probably thinking at this point that it was not going to happen due to his inability to get in. She may have even relaxed a little, but whatever the cause was, Tony suddenly burst through and she let out an almighty yell. "Now you can start licking it, bitch." I felt that it would be better to call her by some derogatory nickname rather than use her own name. This was not exactly what you would call a social occasion. Helen began licking my cock by extending her tongue outside her mouth. I positioned myself so that she would have to do it like that. In that way, she had to go after it rather than just enduring something that was being done to her. (( Attention to detail is very important.)) My assistant was pounding away and starting to look a bit overexcited. It was too early to come. "Oi, Al. Slow down. Get back in the other hole." Helen stopped licking for a few seconds to look up at me as he withdrew, even though he immediately entered her vagina to continue his rush to climax. I was not sure if she was trying express her thanks or her disappointment at the cessation of her anal violation, but it made no difference as her relief was destined to be short lived. Her old man was happily humping her and using up strength he was going to need later on, so I had to intervene. "Come around this side Al," I ordered. "quickly." He looked up with ill-disguised annoyance at having to pull out at that point, but he did what I asked him to. When he joined me with his erection poking through his fly, I explained to him the technique I wanted him to employ. "I want you to rub your cock all around her face, up one side and down the other. Drag it slowly across her lips each time you get to the bottom. When it starts to soften, use it to slap her in the face with. Relax a bit. You don't want to come just yet." He evidently thought that this was a good game to play. It was the sort of thing he could never have brought himself to even suggest normally, but now he could do it because he was just merely obeying orders. I then went around behind her to pursue much more urgent matters. My erection was holding up well, as it should do when you remember that this was my show and they were both doing what I wanted them to do. Once in place, I forsook the vaginal delights that were on offer and went instead for her anal aperture, unceremoniously shoving my cock straight in at great speed. Helen let out a long grunt and dug her fingers into the chair back, pulling herself slightly forward as if she was attempting to crawl out of her own skin to get away from this painful intrusion. Without further ado, I withdrew completely and then immediately reentered to duplicate the pain she had just felt. She reacted in much the same way the second time, so I repeated the exercise and, after five or six more rapid reentries, she adjusted to what was happening. As the grunting and clawing abated, Tony seemed to have forgotten what he was doing and was watching me with his mouth half open. "Your trouble was that you were trying to have sex with her," I explained. "I'm just clearing a path for future use. Remember, she exists for our pleasure. It doesn't matter how much it hurts her." As I spoke, my eye fell onto something sitting on the top of the small dressing table near her head. "Give me that thing." It was a Braun battery powered portable hair curler. This item is about 15 inches long, half of which is a smooth white handle which contains the batteries. The other half was black with little knobbly bits all around it. The handle looked a bit like a dildo, but it was the curler end that intrigued me. Obediently, Tony had taken his cock away from her face and fetched to item I had requested. Helen had turned her head to look back at me as if to ask what I was going to do with the thing. Deep down in her mind, she already knew. Examining the device closely had caused me to lose my erection for the moment, but thinking about its possible applications soon brought it back. I began to move it slowly around the crack in her bottom, making sure that each nodule would be clearly felt as it progressed from her backside to her frontside along the length of her vaginal opening. Once there, I moved it rapidly back and forth while pressing harder against her skin. She made a moaning noise which could possibly be interpreted as an expression of either pleasure or pain. Not wanting to give her any pleasure at that time, I ordered her to stand up. "Maybe we ought to take a break now." Tony suggested nervously. Helen turned and said in a reassuring voice only just above a whisper, "Its all right, dear." I was really starting to like her. I rubbed the curler roughly over her breasts and was somewhat surprised that she appeared to suffer greater distress from that than anything else she had experienced so far. I brought it down and pushed it between her legs, roughing up her delicate parts without making any attempt to push it inside her. In truth, I was not sure if it was safe to do so, and was about to leave it as an unenforced threat when an idea struck me. "Sit down in the chair, please." She sat. "Now put your left leg over the arm." She complied, but I was not quite satisfied with the view. "Okay, put your right leg over that arm." This left her sitting in a chair naked with her legs sprawled wide apart in front of two men who were both fully clothed except for being unzipped. I handed her the hair curler. "Put it in." I said. The instruction was abundantly clear. I felt it would be much safer for her to do it herself, but I couldn't resist the threat. "Unless you'd rather have me do it." I made a gesture intended to indicate inserting it all the way up at great speed. She got the message. Tony and I stood and watched as she inserted the spiky device into her vagina, moving it further in slowly and carefully. None of the bits that protruded from it were sharp or jagged, but it was hardened plastic and had no give in it. When she had got it in about five inches, I wanted to grab the handle and wiggle it around but I was still afraid of damaging her. Instead, I thought of a new direction for this game. It was a lovely sight to behold. A nice middle-aged woman sitting nude and spread-eagled with a hair curler stuck into her vagina. Why is it that you never have a camera when those special moments arrive? Still, maybe I could still share the moment. I was standing directly between her and the door. Who can tell who might be walking down a hotel corridor at any given moment? I opened the door and looked up and down. There was nobody about, but they didn't know that. Leaving the door wide open, I stepped into the corridor and said to nobody "Come here and have a look at this slut." Turning to her, I simply said "You, stay." It was a nice clear instruction of the type you might give to a dog. Tony jumped up and rushed toward me. I held the door so that he could not close it, and he eventually realized that there was nobody in the corridor. His wife had instinctively tried to get up when I first opened it, but that isn't such an easy thing to do with your legs straddled over opposite arms of a chair. Having failed to get up quickly and then been ordered to stay there, she sank back into her seat. Discipline is terribly important in this sort of event, and I pride myself on attention to detail. While Helen did remain in the same position, she hung her head down as if she was trying to avoid eye contact with those strangers out in the hall who might view her humiliation. This could not be tolerated. I crossed the room in three strides and pulled her head back by the hair. "Look at the doorway. I want you to see everyone who sees you. Maybe we'll invite a few of them in for a closer look. Yeah, we can have a party. You can make lots of new friends that way." I still had a handful of her hair. "Please, ....please close the door." She was close to tears. "I'll do anything." I leaned forward to speak into her face. "You'll do anything anyway." I motioned to Tony to let the door close. Privately I was pleased that we got through that stage without anyone coming along to see what we were up to, but I was not going to tell them that. While I was holding her hair and deciding what next to do, I grabbed a breast with my free hand and began squeezing it and pinching the nipple. She obviously had never done any topless sunbathing as her tits were both extremely white and very soft. The nipples were pink and did not appear to have any matching base, standing out like the lone cherry atop the white icing of a bakewell tart. Once again I observed that her tolerance for pain in this area was almost non-existent. Considering how well she had coped with other things, this was quite surprising. Instead of telling her to stand, I let go of her hair and pulled upward on the breast I was holding. As she stood up, the hair curler slipped out and she instinctively put her legs together to stop it falling. It took it and held it up to her face, allowing her a close look at what had been inside her. "Any sign of disobedience from you and you'll get this back where it hurts the most." I let her imagination decide where that would be. "Now, get on that bed and spread them wide. I want to be able to see what you had for breakfast, bitch." Sometimes it was difficult to keep a straight face, but I managed. I put the hair curler down on the dressing table, but it instantly began to roll and fell off onto the floor where I left it. Helen lay on the bed with her legs as far apart as she could get them. I observed some stretch marks on her and I pondered what her children would think if they could see her now. Alas, there was insufficient time to explore such matters, so I began to undress and told Tony to do the same. It was getting late and there was a lot I wanted to do before we finished. Tony appeared on the other side of the bed wearing only his socks, a hardon, and a foolish grin. He seemed to think that it was straight sex time, but life is never that simple when I'm around. I ordered Helen to turn onto her left side so that she was facing me and told him to hold her right ankle up as high as he could. I picked up my recently discarded trousers and pulled the belt out of its loops. For some reason, she suddenly looked slightly apprehensive. I folded the belt in half so that I held the buckle and the other end in my left hand (( I always whip left-handed )) and I gave her a friendly smile. "If I were to tell you that this was going to hurt me more that it will hurt you,..." I said in a very soft voice, still smiling, "I'd be lying through my teeth." With that, I began whipping her firmly in the crotch. My aim was to land each stroke on the clitoris but my rate of accuracy was only around fifty percent. Helen made just the right sound with each stroke, a sort of muffled gasp to acknowledge she felt some pain without being loud enough to attract attention. I could not help admire her resilience, making it even stranger that her breasts seemed to be so sensitive. From all of my experiences with submissive women over the years, I usually found the opposite to be the case. Nevertheless, being able to adopt to the person you are with is extremely important. Her apparent ability to withstand pain in this area spurred me on to hit her harder, as if I needed to break her spirit and leave her sobbing in a corner to make sure she knew who was boss. Unfortunately, Tony's arm was getting tired holding her leg up, and I didn't want to wear out my whipping arm as I had plans to use it on someone else in Monmouthshire the following day. So, I stopped the whipping and immediately pushed my other hand along the area I had been hitting, only to be pleasantly surprised at how moist she was after such an ordeal. I knew that I could do fantastic things with this woman if I had more time, but time was at a premium. Dropping the belt, I climbed onto the bed and fumbled around with her until we got to the position that I was on my back and she was above me. I was well hard after everything that taken place, and she guided me easily into a very moist and welcoming pussy. She began to move slowly up and down and I would be lying if I denied being tempted to lay back and enjoy it, but I still had an agenda to get through. "Okay Al, climb on." I couldn't just leave my assistant on the sidelines pulling his own weight. "Get up here and give it to her in the ass. She wants us both, don't you bitch?" Helen showed disbelief more than anything else in her facial expression when I ordered her husband into action. I was not certain if she had ever experienced anal sex before that night, but I was absolutely sure she had never had it when she had somebody else inside her other port of entry. My own preference would normally have been to be the one poking into her back passage, but I wanted to be in a position to study her face. Her compliance had so far been outstanding, and I was prepared to take her further if her reactions indicated that she was up to it. When her anus was entered, she let out the loudest yell of the night. At the same time, her muscles tightened and she dug her nails into my shoulders, in the same way she had grasped the chair back earlier that night, and she again appeared to be trying to climb out of her body to get away from the pain. Of course, she was going nowhere. Her husband's modest thrusts were giving her great discomfort, but she still attempted to grind down on me in those moments of lesser distress. Her face showed constant pain and her mouth never fully closed. She was back to exercising her self-control, preventing herself from making any audible protest about her pain. I reached up and pulled her head down towards my face. I kissed her on the lips, still holding the back of her head. As I moved my tongue into a position to force its way into her mouth, I suddenly lost the initiative. Before I knew what happened, her tongue was in my mouth, wrapping itself around mine. Despite having two men insider her, Helen took the lead in engaging in a passionate kiss that I rate to this day as the greatest kiss I have ever experienced. My trouble was that I had a strict set of rules that I imposed upon myself when dealing with married couples. Basically, I vowed never to do anything to incite or encourage interference in their relationship, but this woman stirred feelings in me which I did not seek. There was something about her that made me want to tell her to forget Tony and come away with me. As an alternative to such an conventional proposition, I thought of asking her to come and be my slave. I could promise to keep her in chains and give her a thorough beating every day. In the event, I proposed neither option. There was a indescribable something in her demeanour which led me to believe that she might accept either proposition, and I had just enough conscience to be unwilling to risk that. As a result, I finished up wanting her but being unable to have her. An interesting perspective since I was having sex with her at the time. It could not be the way I wanted it to be, and that made me want to hurt her even more. It was not so much anger I felt, more like a desire to push her to a point that was unacceptable to her. If this happened, she would dislike me enough that I wouldn't need to keep kicking myself about letting her get away. I decided to push her to her limits. Then I could be sure that her answer would be a refusal. But, from the way she was kissing me, I feared that this might be virtually impossible. Still, I had to try. I broke away from her kiss just in time to hear from Tony's breathing that he was about to come in her ass. I was sick of trying to regulate his activities to stop him from coming and then going limp for the rest of the night. I had formed the opinion that the motive for his participation in this evening's entertainment was solely to give him an excuse to ram his cock up Helen's ass. I had to try to get us back on track, so I pushed her off me so that she fell onto her back beside me. Tony lost his grip and had to grab hold of the headboard to keep from falling on the floor, which effectively cancelled any possibility of him coming too soon. I sat up in the bed quickly, anxious to break free of the confusion that was clouding my thoughts. I looked down at Helen who was lying naked on her back, her right leg straight and the other one bent at the knee so that her left foot was under the right knee. This position left a beautifully open view of her most intimate parts. I was looking at a woman who was a few years older than me, a woman who had a nice ordinary body complete with a few moles, stretch marks, and a small appendix scar. Nothing special to look at, but there was some- thing about the way she looked at me. I formed the impression that she wanted to see me looking at her in her thoroughly exposed state. It was humiliation that she wanted to feel more than anything else. She was naked, exposed, and completely at the mercy of two men. She was loving it, and so was I, but I still knew what had to be done. For a short while nobody spoke. Her husband was now watching us both closely. Rather than use his brain to employ speech, he diverted all his energies to attempting to reactive his erection singlehandedly. I knew that he would ultimately be successful, but I wanted to make best use of the time available before that happened. "Get up, bitch." I commanded impatiently. "Go and fetch that hair thing and bring it to me. Hurry up." I saw from the corner of my eye that Tony was picking up speed in his quest for sexual fulfilment and I doubted that he would be denied his reward much longer. "Don't forget to come in her mouth when you're ready. Make sure she takes it all." I thought I had better remind him of the ground rules. Helen had returned to me, proudly holding her hair curler for my approval. I took it from her and gently kissed her lips, diverting her attention while I turned it around so that when I suddenly shoved it inside her, it was actually the smooth handle that violated her. She naturally assumed that I had jammed the knobbly bit into her and therefore she imagined a degree of pain that was not there, letting out a yelp of pain louder than any she had made previously. I laughed and withdrew it slowly, allowing her to see which end I was holding, but while she was watching, I turned it again and began to put the rough end into her, albeit with much more care this time. She held her breath as it entered her and was pushed steadily into her waiting pussy. She had done it earlier, so I knew it would fit. Her eyes rolled but she made no sound and gave no clear indication of how uncomfortable it might be for her. When I was satisfied that it was in far enough to stay in, I ordered her to lie down on the floor, which she instantly did. Without being told, she opened her legs as wide as she could without touching the wall or some furniture. I stepped inside the 'V' of her legs and pulled my leg back as if I was about to kick her or even worse, to kick the implement inside her further in. She took a sharp intake of breath, but she didn't move. I really liked this woman, but she would never know that. I was going to try to make her believe that I hated her. It was necessary to complete the programme. So, instead of kicking her, I tenderly put my big toe into her anal opening, catching the base of the hair curler on the front of my ankle for a moment, pushing it just slightly deeper than it was. She made a moaning noise which could have indicated pleasure or pain. It didn't matter to me. Just then, Tony had worked himself into a frenzy and he rushed over and knelt down over her head. I presumed that he was shooting his load into her mouth. "Don't forget, Helen. You must not swallow until I tell you to." This was the beginning of the end. I kept my big toe in her ass until Tony had finished filling her mouth with his sperm. The small appliance was slipping out of her vagina but that no longer mattered very much. Tony stood up as soon as he had completed his task. "All right then, Helen," I tried to emulate the soft tone of a school teacher addressing a pupil. "Open your mouth and show us what you've got in there." For any other woman, this should be quite humiliating, but this woman did not humiliate easily. She opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, licked her lips, and generally appeared to be enjoying it. I found this sufficiently stimulating to add my own contribution in the same way her husband had. I also rubbed my cock all around her face while I was at it, but she actually appeared to be trying to get her tongue on it as if to make certain she had not missed a drop. She was good. To my way of thinking, she had won. She had beaten me fair and square. I had subjected her to everything I could think of that was not potentially dangerous and she had taken it all with great composure. I would even say dignity. What a woman. There was only one thing left to do, and I had never done this to any woman without prior discussion and agreement. I looked at her lying on the floor with semen escaping out of the corner of her mouth. To me, she looked absolutely beautiful like that. "Okay bitch, get up onto your knees. Head back and mouth open. Quickly, I gotta go." Without a word of protest, Helen got herself into the desired position. "Wait, I'm not sure about this," protested Tony. "I am." I replied. "You can go when I've finished." I had moved into position. My cock was only about two inches from her open mouth when the stream began to flow. "You can swallow now." I kindly allowed. Tony stood watching helplessly as I pissed in his wife's mouth. His protest had been instantly discarded when she failed to support it. Three audible gulps confirmed that she had washed down two loads of sperm with a long drink of urine. Toward the end, the stream weakened and failed to reach her open mouth. dropping first onto her chin and them splashing onto her chest. I did not mind as she had swallowed most of it, and there were no complaints from her. When I indicated that it was Tony's turn to piss in her mouth, he claimed that he did not need to go. That was up to him. I had done everything I could to break her spirit, but she emerged victorious. I was in love. I had actually drawn a deep breath in, as you do when preparing to speak at length. I was going to ask her to come away with me. It all made perfect sense. There was no way she would refuse me. Tony had gone to her and asked if she was all right and apologised for allowing her to go through this, all in one breath. "Of course, darling," she replied, placing a hand softly on his cheek. "I'm fine. This was just what we agreed we wanted." I'd swear I heard her giggle after she said that, but I was already gathering up my clothes and getting dressed by then. After everything I had done to her, if I had asked her to come away with me, I was the one who would have been humiliated that night. I opened the door and was on my way out when Helen came after me, trying to wrap a towel around her still naked body. Some splashes of yellow fluid remained visible on her upper body. "Wait. I want to thank you. It was everything I hoped it would be," she said. 'What a woman' I thought to myself. 'Too bad.' "It wasn't rape, you know. Nothing like it. You weren't terrorized or in fear for your life. Don't you think for one minute that you know what it feels like. This was just a bit of fun, that's all." It needed to be said and I was anxious to trivialize the whole event as if to imply that it was merely the first lesson. "I know. But it was quite an experience. We've talked about doing this for years. I never thought we actually would, and I can't say I enjoyed every minute, but I'm glad it happened. Maybe we'll run into you again sometime," she said with a voice that was filled with promise of future delights. "You never know, do you?" "Yeah." I said curtly. "Whatever." I stepped out into the corridor and pulled the door closed behind me. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THE END ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 10359 2.30/512345

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to randomly flirting with girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you'd rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and nightclubs...

    Then I encourage you to watch this eye-opening video to find out a shocking secret that has the potential to get you your very own harem of beautiful women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete