Friday, June 28, 2013

The Night My World Turned Upside Down

The Night My World Turned Upside Down By Footcuckold "You better be absolutely sure this is what you want.," my wife cooed while rubbing the tops of hers toes together in her comfortable crossed foot position. ".Because once this fantasy man or Bull or whatever you call it is packing a raging hard-on, there ain't gonna be no stoppin' him wantin' to pop me with it." "Um,. yea, you're right," I meekly replied. The weight of her bottom foot heel was resting on my crotch. I was starting to get second thoughts about acting out this whole cuckold thing. Ever since she was the one talking about it a whole lot more than me. I dutifully massaged her sweet soles while she continued, "Very well then, as long as you can accept it and not interfere - I'd hate to get all hot for a guy, and have to stop because you decide to wimp out." "Yes ,Mistress," I replied respectfully. "We're agreed then ! - how's about sealing the deal with a kiss?" She brought one of her wide size 7 soiled feet up to my nose and mouth and pinched my nose between her big and second toe. In her iron grip, I had no choice but to press my lips tenderly to the ball of her foot. She pressed its soft pad hard against my lips indicating she wanted an affectionate french kiss. I parted my lips and darted my tongue out picking up bits of grit and kitchen floor dust. The strong salty taste stung my tongue. "Such a good boy," she teased. "It's so nice to have a husband who puts all his needs aside to serve his wife as his Queen." "I can't believe I used to kiss that stupid mouth of yours - it's so much more useful as a footwipe, asseater, pussylicker, .oh, the list goes on and on." She tipped her head back and laughed wickedly releasing my nose and kicking my face away. "Now all I need is a big fat realman dick to fill me up, mmmmm," she closed her eyes dreamily and smirked. She reached down and scooted her thong to the side and patted her pussy with her first two fingers. This gesture signaled that my tongue was needed to entertain her twat while she drifted off thinking about her mystery dreamdate. My tongue began its marathon of laps around her vulva while she began her furious fiddling of her clit. What a gorgeous body she had. My groin ached and my cock twitched. It had been so long, I'd almost forgotten how good it felt inside her. After getting her off twice, we both drifted off to sleep, my nose still nuzzled in her slit. Should she awaken and desire more pleasuring, I'd be immediately available. ************************************************************** We sat in a dark, quiet booth in a not-so-busy part of the bar & grill. Mistress looked refreshed from her afternoon nap and orgasms. She lustfully cut into her steak, stuffing the tender cuts into her adorable lipsticked mouth. Both of my hands were much too busy massaging her bare feet which were stretched out under the table on my lap. I leaned into my iced tea and took a long sip from the straw. The waitress asked if there was a problem with the chicken, now ice-cold untouched sitting right in front of me. "Oh' no, I'm just not very hungry," I answered while my stomach betrayed me with a viscous growl. "MMM, this is delish, Hon, . uh, a little more pressure on the arches, . yes, that's better," she directed. My lovely wife, Lisa, slouched in her seat, let out a sigh and a belch, putting her utensils down tapped her 2 fingers to her lips signaling me to fetch a cigarette. I quickly released her feet (for the first time in the past hour) delivering a butt to her lips with a lighter immediately flickering. She took a deep long drag and blew the smoke directly into my face causing me to cough. I looked for my fork and knife and was about to cut into my stale dinner when I heard, "Uh-uh, uh, I don't think so." She wriggled and splayed and scrunched all ten red toenails on my lap, "Back to your rubbing duties." The waitress dropped off the doggie bag with my uneaten dinner inside. She then set down a third Cosmopolitan for my wife. "Um, there must be a mistake," I offered. "We didn't order another drink." "This one's from the handsome stud over there at the bar," the waitress snickered. The first time I saw his face, I just knew. I knew this was the Man who would cuckold me. Perched up on his barstool like king of the hill, this hunky square-jawed dude smiled, nodded and winked at my wife. Right there in front of me! He pursed his lips to his 20 oz. mug of beer and nonchalantly chugged at it turning back to the bar. His face was bristly and unshaved. His tussled brown-black curly hair was unkempt. He wore a tight T-shirt revealing burly hairy arms leaning on the bar. His jeans were tight against his muscular ass and legs, and his filthy bare feet played with a pair of soccer slides on the floor. "Oh my God! - He's such a hottie, isn't he honey" my Mistress jabbed me in the ribs with her big toe seeking my approval like a schoolyard buddy. "Oh, yes, I agree," I answered quickly without looking. "No, really, look at how much more of a man he is than you" she poked at me again. I looked and again sunk deeper into my submissive hole being in the same room as such a male specimen. This time, he waved his cigarette-toting hand and gave us a full white teeth smile. "I have to meet him - get lost, go to the bathroom, or something," Mistress said urgently, "Maybe he's shy to come over with you here." She pulled her feet from my lap and I limped to the men's room carrying a raging hard- on in my pants at the thought of this guy hitting on my wife. I stayed in there a long time, feeling kind of silly and stupid getting "shooed away" like that by my wife. After a full fifteen minutes, I emerged and attempted to return to my seat only to find it occupied by the T-shirted muscle guy. Something was very wrong with Lisa. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing funny and biting her lower lip. "The name's Tony" -he extended a rough calloused hand which I shook. "Your lovely wife and I were just getting better acquainted. Why don't you scoot in next to her?" I slid into her side of the booth and sat down on something peculiar. I reached under my bottom and pulled out a huge size 12 black'n'white striped soccer slide. Lisa's eyes rolled back in her head and a low soft moan came from her lips. What I saw when I looked down absolutely horrified me. I saw something moving around under her skirt. I lifted to have a look and saw the dirty tendoned top of this prick's foot. Her thong was shifted to the side, and he had his toes wriggling around inside my bride's twat! With his big toe pushing up against her clit, he brought her off to several orgasms right there in the bar! With me sitting right beside her. She had shared our little secret about my extreme weakness for feet, and Tony seized the opportunity to use this to take complete and immediate control. "Listen wimp, and listen up good. I just took better care of your wife with my big toe than you could in years with your lame excuse for a dick. What have you got to say for yourself?" "I, um, I, I dunno, uh, Sir?" Could that possibly be what came out of my mouth? I felt my will melting. My sense of self-respect was yielding, slipping under the control of this Alpha Male. He had only been in our presence for only minutes, but the chemistry and hypnosis that took place for both Lisa and I were unmistakable. "I think you should clean this sticky mess off my foot." His toes pulled out and made a slight slurping sound and they were covered with my wife's goo stringing from toe to toe like a clothesline. "I also think you'd best do it with your tongue," he said forcefully. Yes, folks, I did it. The act that would forever subjugate me to their will and never allow me to stand up to my wife or her lovers ever again. I closed my eyes, bowed my head, and opened my mouth wide to receive his toes into my mouth. I sucked and cleaned, not only my darling's love juices, but the grime and sweat this brute had on his toes before they violated my wife's love canal. Once complete, I replaced his slide which was resting on my lap, and he returned his foot to the floor. There was no warming up to the idea. No resistance on my part. No putting up a fight at first. I served her, and now I must serve Tony, later to be known as Master Tony. While I used to only lick her pussy - now I had to lick the special place where Tony's cock and her vulva collided, providing lube and stimulation during their coitus. I was to become their oral fluffer, restoring his flaccid penis to a hardened state for reentry. Most of the time, I personally placed his organ into her as a constant reminder of my complete surrender and assistance to their every need. As I reflect on this fateful night several months again, I am enveloped in complete darkness sitting on the floor with my back to the couch. My head is tipped backwards all the way and wedged between 2 couch cushions. Master Tony's hairy bare ass is seated comfortably full weight on my face, his cheeks resting on either side of my cheeks. My tongue darts lovingly in and out and around his spicy rosebud. I feel an up-and-down rocking and am aware of a near-doubling of the weight as my wife mounts him, and begins to bounce up and down on his dick. I can't complain, after all, if it makes Master Tony and Mistress Lisa happy, what else is there? THE END 6873 1.23/512345

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to casually approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you would rather have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy bars and night clubs...

    Then I encourage you to view this short video to find out a strange secret that might get you your personal harem of hot women:

    Facebook Seduction System!!!

    ReplyDelete