Monday, June 24, 2013

A Short Trip Down

USUAL DISCLAIMER: NOT INTENDED OR TO BE VIEWED BY MINORS IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM. All CHARACTERS ARE FICTITIOUS AND ANY RESEMBLANCE TO REAL PEOPLE IS JUST BIZARRE. This story can only be posted or shown on free websites. Any other use must be expressly condoned by author who can be reached at hunterx73@hotmail.com A Short Trip Down By Peter Parker It did not take me long to get into Sarah Well's panties. It never does. I looked down at her big pouty lips on my balls and curled my hand tighter in her hair as I used my foot on her little thong covered quim. I like making them hump my foot or leg. Shows respect. I make a lot of money turning daddy's little girls out and I take pride in my work. The harder you are on them the more they love you. You have to understand. Deep down, I hate them. I know the reason why I have a pathological desire to degrade and use white girls but no one else ever will. And if someone ever did I would make damn sure they weren't around very much longer. Childhood can be a bitch. "That's it cunt. Hump my foot with your stupid little bald pussy." She loved it. Took some work but they all do in the end. Her fat ass was sticking out as always as she degraded herself for me. That was her prime rules in life now. Look and act as fuckable as possible. If a guy didn't look at her and want to stick his dick in her ass while shoving her face in the dirt she was doing something wrong I always told her. She was always posing now, whatever she did, ass out, chest forward. Even if just watching television I had her wearing g-string and five inch heels. She was a sex object and had to behave and look like one. I looked down at hollow but still devoted eyes. It had been a tough year for little miss priss and her looks showed it. Her humping got more frenzied and I knew she wanted to cum. Tough shit. She had to ask me and I usually said no. Between the drugs I gave her and constant arousal with no relief she was a constant sloppy wet mess. I moved her head up from my balls and inserted my cock back in her teenybopper mouth as I sat back and started flipping the TV. I had her trained now to suck cock for hours. I heard the door to her house open and knew it was her cow mother. She nervously came around the foyer and saw a sight she often does. Never quite getting used it to but never daring to say anything. Well not anymore anyway. "Hi Bitch, hurry up and go put your uniform on and get dinner going, I'm hungry." Her uniform consisted of clear five inch heels, a thong with the words cumdump sewed on {which she did herself) and of course the seven inch butt plug she always wore. Neither of them had a life anymore, not since I came knocking one day, so the risk of someone coming and seeing seventeen-year-old teen queen Sarah and her mom behaving as pigs was not an issue. Not that I cared. Pamela hurried out of the room, her left cheek still red from the last lesson. Damn what a couple of pictures of forced lesbianism between a mother and her daughter will do to motivate you. The added incentive of the crack she was now hooked on helped too. The first time I saw Sarah was at one of those snotty county malls, far away enough from the city where white folks can feel "safe". I knew instantly she was my next. She had the look I preyed on. Long flowing legs being showed off in skimpy white shorts that barely covered her her round ass. I knew eventually that tight phat ass would get fat and saggy but at this age it was a walking invitation for a gang rape. I figured she thought it was too big as most white bitches have little scrawny anorexic behinds. I could just make out the outline of a thong underneath. Her long black hair was parted in the middle and outlined her angelic face perfectly. Five five maybe five six. She had on a red halter-top that showed off her small tits. Two perfect little mounds. I laughed knowing that would be one of the things I would use to break her. She had that rebellious look too I search for. Haughty. Like she was better than everyone else and you had better not get in her way. I wondered how many little dicked white boys hearts she had broken. Underneath it though I could see a shy self-conscious teenager who hoped her tough act was working. Every white girl wants black cock. It is a fact. Some hide it. Deep down though whether they know it or not they all crave for the black snake between their legs. It is biological. They crave the physically superior black male over the physically inferior white male. They have no choice. Their bodies tell them to breed with the most virile masculine dominant man they can find and hey lets be honest, that aint any white boy I know. I approached her that same day I saw her in the mall. I can be as smooth as ice cream and it did not take me long to get little Sarah hot as a Texas summer. You have to be forceful with white cunts. Use the fear they have of black men but also the sheer sexuality they feel towards you. It doesn't hurt that I work out every day, have a face I could model with and at six foot three, two hundred pounds with ten inches of love, I am every girl's wet dream. I'm also one of those guys who at thirty could pass for five years either way depending on how I wanted to play it. I was lucky she was alone. It is harder with their friends around sometimes. I stared at her body as we talked some small shit, making it very obvious what I was interested in. She was nervous, but loved my compliments. She blushed like mad, especially when I asked her to turn around so I could admire her phat ass. Exact words. I led her to a bench and pulled her on my lap. She was stiff and still very nervous at this point. People were staring and my cock would have been clearly outlined if her cute rump weren't sitting on it. I told her I wanted to do to her as I whispered in her ear from behind. I flicked my tongue in her ear and radiated as much sexuality as I could in my tongue and words. My arm was around her waist tight so she couldn't get up without making a scene. My hand traced circles on her thighs as we talked. When I asked her if her pussy was wet it got the biggest blush yet. We both knew it was. I was slowly working my hand over to her tight little hole casually working my fingers right over where her clit was. It was time for the next step. Without making a big deal out of it I guided us up and started walking towards the exit with her, my arm at the top of her ass patting it. Sarah was in a daze, totally under my control now. I wasn't even sure if she knew where she was. A state of shock. I had to get her know before she could think bout it later and rationalize. The black mall security guard nodded at me as we walked past through the doors. At this point I was full out feeling up her super tight bubbly ass, making comments like "damn baby this ass was made for black cock". If people were staring before now they were gawking. A few little white sissies grumbled something walking from their care. Lucky for them I was too horny and ignored them. As I guided her into my Cadillac Escalade SUV she started to say something but I gently shushed her down and slapped her ass getting her through the door. She looked pale when after jumping in the drivers side I unzipped and pulled out my monster, rock hard already at the site of the nervous little cunt in her too tight skimpy white shorts. I drove to a secluded spot and began passionately making out with her while rubbing her rapidly wetting crotch. A wet spot was forming on the horny little bitch. I made her get on her knees on the seat and slowly slide her shorts down showing me her white thong and ultra toned globes. I made her stay like that for a few moments making comments like "wait to my boyz see that" and "I can't wait to get my dick in thurr." Moving her slutty little thong to the side I worked some fingers in her tight as a drum pussy and smiled when I found her intact hymen. I made her take her top off next and laughingly said "awww a member of the itty bitty titty committee. Looks like two mosquito bites. Don't worry you'll have some big ones in no time." Now she was in just thong and platform sandals. I stopped rubbing her pussy and guided her around so her mouth was just over my dick. My perfect little white soon to be teenage whore. I pushed down on her head and started feeding her. She didn't want to open at first still I reached over and started rubbing her little pink pussy. It worked and my monster had invaded the first hole of the day. She started using her hand till I slapped it away and told her very strictly, only her mouth. "That shit might work on the white boys, bitch but this is black cock. You show some respect." I had her blow me for about ten minutes and than pulled out and placing her face underneath my cock and shot my load all over her pretty little dumb face. Such a picture of ruined innocence. "Oh you look so good now slut, just like a cheap whore like you should." My words hurt her badly I could tell but she was still a little shell shocked and scared of how fast all this had happened. I told her how I owned her now and she was mine. We would be together forever. Blah blah blah. All shit to reel her in and make her think I cared. I didn't let her clean her face off. She started to get dressed but I mad her stop and finger her pussy till she came violently. The truck smelled of ripe sweet pussy. I fed her the cum on her face with my fingers, as I told her how hot to was going to be busting her pink little cherry. I made her fuck herself again while we drove around some more. I found out all the information I needed. Where she lived. Her parents were divorced. She was a junior at a nearby high school. She was starting to get freaky about everything so I pulled over and made out with her telling her she was mine now and I was going to take care of her. Hahaha. I made her hang her panties on my rearview mirror before getting out. I told her I was going to pick her up at seven that night for our cherry busting date She had better meet me out back (cross the mom bridge later I thought) and if she wasn't wearing the most revealing trampiest outfit she had I was going to spank her raw. I threatened to come in and get her if she didn't show. I dropped her off at her car and told her to go back in and buy some new panties and bra and some super high black heels for the occasion. She was till in a daze but I watched her go back in the mall. Now it was time for the big test. Would she show or just hide in her house and call the cops? I waited twenty minutes before she showed up out back wearing a skintight black lacy dress with four-inch platform heels. I had her now. Good enough to eat if I lowered myself to eat white cunt. What a dumb white cunt. She had a hard time walking and I laughed at her awkwardness. Only a little bit more at ease I took her chin in my hands as she got in and told her "if you ever make me wait again, Ill whip you silly. Got it?" She nodded and said, "Yes sir." I knew this bitch was submissive I also told her she wasn't wearing enough makeup and while the dress was short and revealing it wasn't nearly whorish enough. Out date consisted of me taking her to a little shithole diner in the bad part of town. I wanted her to get used to sleazy dives. I made her pay. We sat on same side of booth and everyone knew I was feeling her up. I told her what a tramp letting a man she barely knew feel her up in public and we left. I found the dirtiest scumbag motel and made her pay for that too with her mommy's credit card. The guy thought she was some high-class call girl and was obviously wondering what the fuck she was doing here. I told her we were here to pop her white cherry. She was hesitant with the crack pipe but I bullied her into it and soon after she was doing a slow strip tease for me getting down to the brand new panties and bra she had bought. They were both red with layers of ruffles. The bottom was thong with layers of ruffles in the front. She looked unbelievable. At some point I threw her on the bed ripped of her panties and in one stroke impaled her on my dick, hard. She was crying. I wanted it to hurt. Makes an impression. She made the mistake of asking whether I was wearing a rubber. A slap to her face was her answer. I told she was never to ask that again and any black man, who fucked her, by virtue of his superior black cock, was allowed unprotected entrance. I loved saying crazy shit like that "Baby you better start saving up for an abortion." Her makeup was running when I made her beg me to cum inside her. I told her what an honor it was for her, for me to lower myself to fucking a white teenage whore like her. As I erupted inside her I made her scream "I want your black baby." She was fully traumatized by this time so without a whimper she cleaned my cock with her mouth. It was something she was expected to do every time I informed her. I fucked her all night, busting five nuts inside her and on her. I took her ass. I made her deepthroat me. I pissed in the toilet and held her head in it while I nailed her from behind. I slapped, choked and pinched every part of pert little body. To get hard for the last one I told her to make love to my superior black asshole with her mouth while I mocked her baby tits. As I was drilling her against the wall in the ass that last time I told her she could finally cum by rubbing herself. Under threat I had held her off all night. I made her tell me how much she loved me over and over as she came with my cock buried all the way in her round tushy. Her ass clenched my dick in a death grip and I shot my load deep up her bowels. By this time I had pulled the curtains open and a few bums and other people were milling around with their dicks out watching the whole show. It was nearly four am by the time I was done with her. The bruises were just starting to form. I made her put her bra and panties in her purse and just put the skimpy dress on. The most used up whore was too good a description for what she looked like. I had used the dress several times to mop up her pussy and the dried cum on her body and her in the whored out dress almost made me want to fuck her again. On the way out I made her flash the guys one more time and show them her battered and swollen asshole and pussy. One old black guy even got to feel her little titties. On the way home I had her gently sucking my cock but her jaw kept involuntarily shutting due to so much work, so I had her just sit back on the plastic I had put down, so she didn't make a mess, and work her baby clit. I dropped her off at her house about ten minutes later, knowing god knows what her mother would say when she saw her. On the way out the door she mumbled something. "What was that bitch?"....."I said I love you.""I know you do bitch, now go get some rest, I'll see your tomorrow" I made sure to see her everyday the next two months and the acts of depravity continued. I made sure she smoked crack everyday too. She had about three hours after school, now that I made her quit the track team and all the other prissy ass clubs she belonged to, before her mom got home. In that time I usually fucked her twice, sometimes three times. I started sharing her too. Telling her what an honor it was for her. She would run home and change into something more appropriate everyday and I would pick her up, or sometimes I would come in and use her at her own home. I needed to size up the plaice anyway. Sarah had spent a fortune on clothes at some sex shops I told her about with her mom's card. She gave blowjobs to about ten different guys over that time and we pulled several trains on her. The thing that really bothered her was when some fat dude would stick it in her or make her suck him. I made sure that there were plenty of fat bastards ploughing her ass after I learned that. I loved watching her squirm and almost vomit when she had her tongue buried in their fat flabby asses. The boy's really liked it when she dressed up in her schoolgirl outfit, of white thigh highs, a red and black pleated checkered skirt, and white half shirt. They would call her every name in the book as they pinched and spanked any available flesh. After three months I had to deal with the mom. She had obviously noticed the marks and bruises and Sarah's excuses had stopped working. A letter from the school had finally gotten through, announcing Sarah hadn't attended in a month. Sarah was riding me with my prick stuck up her round butt when Pamela got home. The look on her face was priceless. Her jaw dropped and I barely paid attention to her, telling her to wait a minute while busted a nut up her daughter's ass. The cunt actually stood there watching she in disbelief. I rolled Sarah off me, cum leaking down her long tan legs as I got up and grabbed her mom by the hair. Sarah could care less; she was so out of it. I was rough with her, slapping her and telling her who the boss was now. I stayed a week and made her smoke as much shit as was humanly possible. She was around forty-five and out of shape but that didn't keep the parade of hard-hitting brothers from busting her wholes every which way during the week. The weight was flying off anyway due to the crack and stress. Sarah never batted a stoned eye as I made them do disgusting things to each other on video. After a week she was broken and addicted. I wanted her to work for a while so I could get the checks so I cut back on her drugs, making her earn the hits. I made them an appointment at a plastic surgeon and had her take Sarah in for her new tits. For her new career she needed big fat ones to compliment her tight fat ass. I loved that her mom was paying for new tits for her daughter so men could hurt and abuse them. Of course her mommy could take her for her abortions now too. Still no birth control and she had already had two abortions at six months into our "relationship." Mommy needed one too after a few months. Right when Sarah turned eighteen I started her doing ultra hardcore gangbangs for a video company I am associated with. Usually ten to twelve guys over a twenty-four hour period. These are not the movies you see in stores or even online unless you know how to find them. The videos were marathon sessions to see how much abuse nasty big dicked black dudes could do to little white girls. Spitting, biting, chocking, pissing and even shitting were all explored on her nubile young body. I couldn't even watch some of them they were that nasty. Guys would continually use her on the tapes over and over. They made sure she was properly fucked up on drugs to be able to handle it. Her pussy was getting sloppy looking. All stretched out. It usually took about a year from day one for me to use the girls up. Sarah was around month ten at this point. I had her whoring for me too, doing gangbangs at black bachelor parties and other regular fucks. It was usually successful black businessmen who liked to degrade white girls. I rarely saw her but she was still head over heels in love with me. I lived at the house while I took care of Pamela's financial matters. The last two months were pretty boring. I scoped out my next girl though, a little tight teen philly couple of towns over. As I unloaded into Sarah's mouth after the marathon blowjob I made a mental check to make sure everything was set the next day. The moving truck would arrive in the morning to empty the house and that day the house would be put up for sale that afternoon. I would have to make sure Pamela was here to entertain them. I always like the idea during one of these of the owner getting gangbanged while her house was liquidated. Of course the house was in the name of a dummy corporation now. Pamela Wells had signed it over a month ago. All her credit cars had been maxed out also by this time along with a few others I had made her get. Her car would be auctioned off soon too. Every conceivable way for her to get money had been explored. Loans, paycheck advances, IRA'a cashed in. She was as far into debt now as possible. A cool four hundred thousand would be sitting in my bank account soon enough, not counting what I was selling her for to a very interested black couple looking for a white maid. The were notorious sadists and had big plans for Pamela. I would let them deal with her rampant drug problem. When she disappeared it would look like she was running. Of course Sarah had big plans ahead of her too. I was done with the bitch. I had stopped fucking her months ago. God knows what she had contracted at this point. The extreme gangbang videos had sold like crazy. Something about a little hot to trot white girl being forced to take three dicks in her ass while being brutally beaten got a lot of people hot. Most were probably little dicked white boys. The seemed to be the biggest buyers of the shit. She didn't look so good now after the year of whoring, gang fucks an drug abuse. Some bruises stayed longer now than before. Her eyes were withdrawn. Her big fake tits were evens starting to look a little saggy from abuse. Her next stop was a whorehouse in the Congo. They paid good money for white women over there. God I loved the idea of her taking dick after dick for the rest of her miserable little life, which wouldn't be long one way or the other. All her friends would be in college planning their futures while poor little Sarah was being shit on and made to fuck god knows what for a few dollars a go. It was perfect revenge on her for being so cute and fuckable. I made her get dressed if you want to call what she was wearing clothes. A black bra ultra short vinyl skirt and heels. I was dropping her off for the boat ride over. She had no idea. I'm sure she would be crushed. She still thought we were in love and she was doing all this to prove it. Hahaha. At the docks I handed her over and she knew than. She started to get hysterical but I slapped her a few times and one of the guys had a taser he used on her big butt. They attached a collar and leash and no one ever saw Sarah Wells again. .................. Come on, the bitch deserved it. Besides, she had it nice compared to the next bitch, trust me. Till next time. All comments and rants welcomed at hunterx73@hotmail.com PLEASE WRITE Peter Parker 4396 1.62/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment