Saturday, August 3, 2013

My Ultimate Fantasy

I wrote this story because it is my ultimate fantasy for what I would like to happen with me and my wife. wife -> 28 yrs 35a-24-34, Brunette, Petit, Pale White Me -> 28 yrs 200 lbs, 4.5 inch cock (really) My Ultimate Fantasy: Wy wife and I are both white and 28 years old and we just married and bought a new house. The house we bought has a seperate room with a seperate entrance which the old tennants used to rent out. My wife and I thought it would be good to rent it out also so as to make some easy money towards the mortgage. We put the room up for rent and sent out some adds in the paper to see who responded. We got numerous responces and met some nice people. Both my wife and I seemed to like a new black college student(his name is Ron). Ron seemed to be a great guy and serious about going to school. So we rented the room to him. He plans on staying in the room for the next 4 years. Right from the start I noticed my wife really taking a liking to the Ron. I thought it was kinda cute. My wife always used to wear geans and a T shirt while walking around the house. As the months went on I noticed some obvious flirting going on between my wife and the student. My wife also started to wear more revealing clothes when he was in the house. I should have been mad but i was not. The thought of my wife with this black man was starting to turn me on more and more. I did not think anything would really happen. My wife was not like that. She would never be unfaithful to me. We all became good friends and we all go out to party at the clubs frequently. He always seemed to pickup girls at the clubs and he told us that he prefers white women. I always enjoyed watching him with the white women. He is so dominating with them. The white women seem to do anything for him and easily give them selves up to him. I know my wife noticed this too. I think she was starting to get under his spell too. Numerous times we could hear him from his room while sexing white women. The white women he was sexing were usually very vocal. One of the girls he was seeing told my wife he had a really large cock. She said it was about 9 inches long. My wife told the girlfriend that I was about 4.5 inches. They giggled about that for a while. My wife always said that size did not matter. I think she was having second thoughts. HaHa. My wife told me this one night while we were listening to him sex another white girl in his room. His women seem to really enjoy him sexing them she said. I could tell that secretly she wished it was her getting sexed like that. I agreed that he sounds like a real womanizer. As time went on, we watched him with numerous white women and we grew closer and closer to him. We are now all best friends and we go everywhere together. One night after making love to my wife I asked her what she was fantasizing about. I kinda took her by suprise. She said that she was thinking about me. I told her to be honest. She kinda looked at me with her puppy dog eyes and said she sometimes fantasizes about sleaping with Ron. She said it was just a fantasy and would never really do it. She wanted to be very faithful to me. I kissed her and told her I understood. I told her I understood why she would want to make lover to such a strong and dominant man like Ron. I told her that I would not mind if she would ever want to make love to him. I could not believe what I was saying !! I just gave permission to my wife to make love to a black man !! She kinda looked at me in disbelief and asked me to repeat what I had said. I responded again that I did not mind. I would enjoy hearing her being the white woman in his room to moan loudly and call out his name. She got really excited like a school girl and kissed me all over. She noticed that I had gotton another erection from telling her this. She asked me " This really turns you on... does'nt it? ". She was right, it was. She gave me the best blow job I ever had that night. I loved it. It was late so nothing happened that night. The next night I was going to make love to my wife like we usually do and she stopped me for some reason. I asked her whats up? She told me that tonight is the night. I got the biggest hard on I ever had in my life.... 4.5 inches standing straight up !! She told me she was going to go to his room and wake him up and make love to him. She asked me again if it was OK. I told her it was. She said I can listen from this room and jerk off if I wanted. I told her I would love to. She dressed in a semi see-through night dress and went to his room. She kissed me on the way out. The next thing I knew Ron was at the door asking me what was up? As I said before Ron and I/wife were great friends. He wanted to ensure that it was OK for him to sex my wife. I told him that it was OK and I gave them my blessing. Man, did he ever have a big smile on that night. He went back to his room where my wife was already under the covers in his bed naked. She told me that he stripped off and climbed into bed with her. She told me that his cock was at least two times as large as mine and did not know if she could handel it all. They made love together for quite a while in his bed before my wife returned to me and woke me up from a deep sleep. My wife thanked me for allowing her to experience the best sex she had ever had in her life. I noticed that she was very won out. Her breasts were all red from his man handelling and sucking, her legs still had his hand prints on them from him holding them up in the air. Her hair was all matted. What suprised me is that she was wet all over. She had taken a shower with him and he shaved her pussy !! Totally !! It looked great. She told me it was amazing allowing him to shave her down there. She said he likes his women like that. I knew that by him shaving her pussy like that he had made her his woman and there was no turning back. I did not mind. I kinda enjoyed the situation so far I also noticed that her pussy lips had not come back together like they ususlly do after sex with me. They always seemed to return to the shape of a small bum. They were stretched apart and gaping wide open. I also could see some remanents of his sperm in her vagina leaking out. She gave me a blow job and thanked me with a kiss and fell fast asleep. The next night I was not suprised to see Ron at the door asking to have sex with my wife. My wife looked at me and I told her it was alright if she wanted to. She jumped up and down on the bed and said YES.. She left with him and again made love to him. I had jerked off 2 times listening to her moan from the other room. She would say things like " give me that big black cock !!" " do me like my husband could never do " " cum inside my pussy " " I want to be your slut ". I could not believe My wife was saying these things. She was never like this with me. She returned a couple of hours later. She again came back with her body worn out and her bald pussy full of his sperm. I loved it. She looked great. She told me that he asked her to say these things because he said I would like it. He was right I never came so fast in my life while jerkin off. I told her I really enjoyed listening to her say thoes things. She said she really enjoyed saying thoes things to him because she meant every one. She also knew I could hear her and that also turned "her on" that I was listening to her and jerking off. She was happy that I did not mind her saying such things. hell no !! I loved it. I again took a good look at her pussy and it was again gapping wide open with his sperm leaking out. She asked me if I wanted to lick her pussy. I told her I did. I started to eat her pussy and the mixture of his sperm and her juices tasted great. I really got into it. I could see that this was going to turn into a nightly event and I did not mind at all. Although I was not sexing my wife anymore I was happy that she was having allot of fun and she was giving me great blow jobs !! As the weeks went on my wife would go to his room and always return to my bed. She told me that she would always love me and would never leave me. I was very happy to hear that because the 3 of us were having allot of fun with my wife. One afternoon after I got home from work I searched around the house and could not find either Ron or my wife. I wondered where they went. I decided to get on the internet and chat to some people on "www.cuckolders.com" I chatted with some females that also have black lovers and white husbands. I jerked off a couple of times and then got a bite to eat. Soon after my wife and Ron came home and they were both smiling from ear to ear. I wondered what was up? My wife said it was a suprise for later. I got an instant hard on. All 4.5 inches standing straight up !! That night I expected my wife to go to his room to be properly sexed but she stayed in our room tonight and said Ron was comming here to sex her in our wedding bed. I could not wait !! Ron knocked on the door. My wife told him to come in. I decided to sit on the chair beside the bed and watch him sex my wife like I could only wish I could. He undressed in front of us. I could not believe how large his cock really was. It was about as thick as my wrist and I agreed it was about 9 inches long. He stripped her cloths off while she strokedg his cock. My wife was facing away from me when he took her panties off. My wife asked me if I was ready for my big suprise. I said I was. My wife turned around and she had a tattoo on her shaved pussy that read "Slut for Black Cock". I could not believe my eyes. My innocent little wife got a tattoo !! I was so turned on that I relieved my little cock from its confine and began to jerk off. Ron looked at my cock and asked "is that as big as it gets?" My wife responded "unfortunately ....yes it is." We all laughed at her comments. It was kinda funny. I continued staring at my wifes new tattoo and I told Ron that I thought it was the greatest tattoo ever. I told him he should be proud of making my wife such a slut for his black cock. He responded that he was very happy to sex my wife anytime and anyway he wanted. My pale white wife really looked great in contrast next to Ron (who is coal black). My wife told me to watch her suck a real dick. She started to lick the head and his balls then take him deeply down her throat. She told me that Ron taught her how to suck a dick. She was doing a great job. Ron then took control. I watched as he sucked on her breasts and spread my wifes legs and ran his cock up and down my wifes slit, making her nice and wet. Like she needed to get anymore wet than she already was. I know now why she looks so worn out when she returned to me after sex with him. He is very rough and forcefull with her. I thought she always liked sex to be easy and relazing. Boy was I wrong. I watched as he slowly pushed his cock, inch after inch, into my wifes shaved pussy with her new "Slut for Black Cock" tattoo. The tattoo started to stretch as he enter her. It looked amazing. The contrst of a coal black cock entering my pale white wifes pussy was the most beautiful site I have ever seen. I started jerking off and came within 1 minute. Both of them laughed it made me laugh too. I watched for the first time as he made love to my lovely wife. He then turned her over and started to do her from behind. His long black cock moving in and out of my wifes pussy. I could not believe that she was taking it all. My wife asked me to get on the bed so that she could play with my little dick. We all laughed. She sucked me back till I was hard. She sucked me in rythum with him pounding into her from the rear. It was great watching her enjoy both of us so fully. My wife was having the time of her life and I loved it !! After a while Ron started to grunt and grab her hips and unloaded his sperm into my wifes pussy. I loved watching the look on his face as he stared at me as he filled her womb full of his black sperm. I also came in my wifes mouth just after he came. My wife turned around and I watched as his sperm started to oooze out of her pussy. It was incredible watching my wife all bent over with her stretched pussy gaping open with a trickle of her black lovers sperm slowly dripping down her slit over her new "slut for black cock" tattoo. I licked her pussy and her tattoo and did not let any of his cum drip out. I slurped up all of his sperm from her pussy. My wife was cleaning Ron's cock while I cleaned her out. I could feel my cock start to get hard again and I wanted to sex her too. I started to push my cock into her and Ron pulled her towards him and my cock fell out. I asked him what was up? Ron said that there was no sence in my trying to do her. He told me to read the tattoo and remember it. She said she could not feel my cock anyway. My wife said that she never felt me when I was in her. She thought I was still licking her pussy. We all laughed at her comment and I agreed that he was the only man in the house that should do her. It would be useless for me to do her. She could not feel my cock anyway. My wife said that she would give me a blow job anytime I wanted or anything else I wanted but her pussy "belonged" to Ron. I was happy with that. I knew then, that I had lost her pussy to him. I would never again be able to feel her pussy with my cock. I undertood. My wife again said that she would never leave me. Ron said that he was not here to break up a marriage. I was thankfull for that. I am still very happy with our situation with Ron. We continued our relationship with Ron for the following months where we would all sex her on a regular basis and when I'm tired she would go to his room. She is having the time of her life and I have still not had sex with her in a few months. One day Ron asked me when we were thinking of having kids? I did not know. We had never talked about it. I asked my wife that night about kids and when we plan on having them. My wife said she was ready for kids when ever. She just had to go off the pill when we were ready. I asked her if Ron would mind wearing a condom for thoes months. She said he probibly would not mind. The next day we talked to Ron about it and he said he would always wear condoms if we wanted him to. We said it would be best if he did wear a condom. My wife went off the pill the following day. I started sexing my wife again and it was obvious that she was not enjoying my cock. I could bearly fell her pussy walls and she kept asking me if I were done. She said she never realized how small my cock really was. She would reach down and wrap her index finger and her thumb around my cock as I stroked into her. This was the only way I could get off. My wife could not get off at all. She said don't worry, Ron would get her off later. She would go to his room after I would cum into her so that Ron could push the cum deep into her womb. I thanked Ron for helping push my sperm into her womb because I can't reach that deep into her. Ron kept his word by always wearing a condom with my wife. I was thankful for that but..... I always got an excited feeling when he was doing her. I would think what would happen what would happen if the condom broke. This was a feeling that was turning me on like crazy. But it was a crazy though. What was I thinking. I could not let another man impregnate my wife. For a while I just left it to my thoughts. I continued sexing my wife for 4 months with no luck of impregnation so far. One night after sex my wife told me that she was thinging about what would happen if the condom broke. What would I do if it happened. I told her that hopefully it would not happen but if it did we would deal with it. She noticed again that my 4.5 inch dick ROCK hard talking to her about it. She again looked at me and said "it turns you thinking about it doesnt it?" I told her that it was a turn on (for me) for her to be impregnated by this black man. She admitted to me that durring sex with Ron she wished it would break. I was suprised at her saying this but at the same time I believed her and understood. I did not know what to do. She wanted a baby bad, So I let my wife decide. I told her to do what ever she wanted. I would always be with her. I was having no luck impregnating her. It had been 4 months of me sexing her with no luck. The next night while Ron was sexing my wife she was on botom and he was on top. I was laying beside her kissing her and stroking her while Ron plunged his condom covered black cock in and out of her. My wife reached down and pulled his cock out of her. Ron looked at her with a weird expression on his face. We both looked at her kinda weird. She grabbed his cock and took the condom off. I got my answer. She wanted his baby. I got very turned on and started to jerk off. She looked at me with her puppy dog eyes for my approval. Ron looked at me and I nodded my head in approval. Ron slowly re-inserted his cock back into her pussy and stroked it in and out nice and slowly. My wife started to tell ron "give me that black baby making sperm, Ron", "i want your baby" I came on her belly when she said that. I kissed her deeply as I held her tight. Ron was close to cumming and with a few grunts emptied his black sperm in my furtile wifes pussy. After cumming in her he kept his cock burried in her so that no sperm would leak out. My wife curled up in a fetal position with her pussy up so that the sperm would move up into her womb. We all laughed and joked around about me sexing her for the first part of the month and now Ron was going to sex her the last part of the month. We all wondered if she got impregnated this month who would be the father. My sperm had a head start but Ron said his sperm was going to overtake my sperm and beat it up. HaHaHa. We all laughed at that comment. So for the rest of the month Ron sexed her and had my blessing to fill her furtile white pussy with his black baby making sperm. At the end of the month we were delighted to find out that she missed her period and was in fact pregnant. We went to the hospital and found out that infact Ron's sperm was the best. My wife is now impregnated with her black lover as the father. We are still living together and my wife is 4 months pregnant. We are still all great friends and we both plan on raising the child together. He plans on getting a job here locally and we can both share my wife and both be her husband , so to speak. My wife will want more children she says and she said it will be up to Ron and I to decide who will be the father of the next baby. I would like to have the next child but anymore children after that, I would welcome Ron to be the father. My wifes belly is rising like crazy and she looks beatiful. Pregnant women are BEAUTIFUL, Ron and I think. We both protect her like were both married to her. There is no conflict between Ron and I, and we want to keep it that way. I do get very turned on when my wife strokes her belly and tells me that there is a baby growing in her tummy and it is from her black lover, and that I could not do the job right and she had to get Ron to do the job. She says my cock is so small it cant reach her eggs like Rons huge cock can. She just says that cause it turns me on so much. Ron and I joke around all the time about who is gonna get her impregnated next. But we agreed that that it will be me. He wants the rest of the kids though. I agreed. We still sex her on a regular basis ans she loves it. We have to take it easy on her now because of the pregnancy. We are all very happy and would not change our situation for the world. We will all remain friends and lovers for a long time. Tiny, Wife and Ron Feb 01/99 tinywhitedick@hotmail.com I would always welcome comments. I would also welcome pictures of women with there black lovers. I REALLY love pictures of black men cumming in white females pussy. "I wish my wife would take on a black lover" To you men out there that your women sex black men on a regular basis....You are very lucky !!! Some of us other guys can only dream and fantasize about it. 6417 1.62/512345

4 comments:

  1. Did you know that you can shorten your long urls with LinkShrink and earn dollars from every visitor to your short links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a cheque for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can get by taking paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself actually getting paid $500 for taking paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators, 1 out of 8 people living in the U.S. are eligible to collect unclaimed money... With average claims of $1,000!

    Search For Federal & State Unclaimed Funds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you'd like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

    If you would rather have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy pubs and nightclubs...

    Then I encourage you to view this eye-opening video to uncover a amazing secret that might get you your own harem of hot women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete