Saturday, August 3, 2013

Black SeaMen

BLACK SEA-MEN ---------------------------- I am writing this because reading this stuff on the Net has given me the inspiration to let my wife go with other men. I'm 40 and Karen is 31. She likes to dress very provocatively, rarely wearing a bra,and giving all the men who see her a big thrill. Her breasts are large, full and firm, with thick dark nipples. She has a slim waist with nice rounded hips and best of all, long horny legs. Karen has always been 'hot' and as much as I give it to her, she always wants more. She especially likes the feeing when I unload deep inside her well-fucked pussy, and likes to sit on my face afterward, so I can experience what my cum is like, and bring her off again with my tongue. I have gotten to love the taste of her freshly fucked pussy, and wondered what it would be like to eat her after a stranger had spunked up her! The fact that my wife did not use birth control made this idea even more compelling. I began to have fantasies about seeing her with other men and when I'd whisper to her about bringing home a well-hung man, she would say, 'I would love to try another fat cock while you watch!', and then fucked me repeatedly, all the while telling me how she wanted to do him. I managed to get it all arranged once through a contact mag. I got her to dress sexily in a short skirt and stockings and we met in our local. Karen got him hard flashing her stocking tops and legs from under her skirt and when he went to the toilet to adjust himself, I went along. His prick was all that he had boasted , a good 9" and very big around. It excited me to think that such a large thing would soon be in my pretty wife, but as we went to leave, the man said he wanted to take her in private, and then bring her out to me. Somewhat of a dissapointment not getting to see them fuck, although I could hear them, and she was gorgeously sloppy and full of his cum afterwards. This was not a problem (we hoped) as the man had assured us he had a vasectomy. After I had licked her clean, my wife told me she loved the feel of a strange man pumping his sperm into her. Now to more recent events. We had been to a wedding and on the way home we stopped off at a local pub. Being a Saturday night the place was packed, so we got drinks and then found a seat. We had to squeeze in between two black blokes. One was short and heavily built with a battered, ugly face, while the other was tall and muscular and very good looking. They both smiled as we sat down. Karen was wearing a tight skirt slit at the front and back and as she crossed her legs they could easily see her stocking tops. We got talking and they told us they were off an American ship which was in the harbour. They told us their names were Dan and Jimi, said they didn't like English beer and only drank dark rum. As they were very friendly so we had several rounds together. Meanwhile, I couldn't help noticing they couldn't keep their eyes off Karen's legs. Karen had noticed their lustful looks and maybe because of the booze, she didn't try and cover up her shapely legs. She seemed very taken with Jimi, the tall one, and was looking at him in a very sexy way. I was very turned on to my wife?s sudden interest! I wasn't sure at first but as time went by I could see her hem going higher and higher so we were all able to see her thighs and then the tiny g-string which barely covered her shaven pussy. I had a hard-on and hoped she would continue to act so slutty and let us see even more. However, nothing much more happened until after closing time. As we all strolled along to a Chinese take-away, I asked Karen if we should invite them back to our place for drinks. She said that she was hoping I would suggest that and that she was feeling very horny tonight. The two black men of course were very interested in coming back home with us, and I thought this could lead to some thrilling developments. When we got back, Karen went through to the kitchen to get knives, forks and plates leaving me with Jimi and Dan watching TV. I followed her out and slipped both hands under her skirt and cupped her crotch. She was trembling. She whispered, 'I know why you've brought them back here, Neil, and hope we can make it happen.' I whispered in her ear that I bet she fancied Jimi, the big fellow. She didn't answer at first but I could feel her shaking so I slipped my fingers between her pussy lips. She gushed over my fingers, she was so wet. She hissed hoarsely, 'Yes, I am really turned on by him, he's so big looking, but I'm also turned on by the thought of both of them.' I knew then that if I didn't push her too hard she would go through with it and my prick hardened. After bringing the plates into the living room, Karen went upstairs to change into something more sexy, she said. When she came back, she had on a short black semi-transparent nightie, with a lace up open front. The large gap showing the rounded globes of her breasts, as well as her brown oversize aureoliae capped with clearly aroused dark nipples (Almost her trademark). It was more than obvious she was not wearing a brassiere, and as I looked lower it became very obvious she wasn?t wearing panties either! As she wiggled provocatively over to the two visibly erect men, and sat on the couch between them, I expected things to soon become very physical. I was quite amazed, however, when nothing immediately began to happen. Everyone just sat there looking very distracted as they pretended to watch the film. When the film finished, I asked the men if they had to go back to their ship or would they like to stay the night? They smiled at each other and said they would like to stay. Actually this didn't surprise me too much! I said one could sleep upstairs and the other on the settee. Dan agreed that Jimi would have to sleep upstairs as he was a bit too big for the settee. Jimi asked where the can was so I went to show him. As we left the room he asked why we were being so friendly. As we went upstairs I asked him if he had ever had sex with a white woman. He replied no, but that he has always wanted to. Then I told him that I would really like to watch him with Karen, and could tell he would like to give it to her. 'But she's your wife,' he gasped. 'That makes it very much more thrilling for all of us, doesn't it?' I asked. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled. 'But why me?' he asked. I told him that Karen needed a big man and he looked like he fitted the bill. I thought he could do the job while I watched. He agreed. We went into the bathroom. I had trouble getting my prick out as it was hard. My voice was quivering when I told him he could sleep with her all night. We stood over the toilet and my eyes nearly popped out when I saw him. His prick was half hard and already looked bigger than the guy we had met before and well over twice as long as mine. It was massive, just like a thick, black hosepipe. He drew his foreskin back clear of his knob - it was like a sheep's heart, only pink. He was having to press it down and bend it to piss in the bowl and what a long stream it was. When he finished, he saw me looking at him in awe. He grinned and waved his cock in front of him, the last drops of his piss splashing my hands. 'This is what is going to be inside your lady many times tonight,' he said, before he zipped up. When we got back down, Karen had already gone up so we said goodnight to Dan and followed her. Karen was already in bed waiting and I saw her nightie on the floor. She had her back to us at first, so I started undressing. Jimi following suit. I gasped out loud when I saw him naked. He was a giant in every way. His tool was now fully erect, swaying out in front of his belly like some huge black baseball bat, only with an erotic upward curve and heavy, thick veins. Large as I am, I felt small in comparison. I called to Karen to turn around and she sexily rolled over toward us. She wasn't looking my way, only at Jimi so I knew she saw what I wanted her to see. Obviously it had the desired effect, her mouth and eyes openning wide in awe of the huge black man-meat she would soon be sampling, hopefully repeatedly! She then sluttily started to stroke her tits and lick her lips, as she motioned for us to join her in bed. I switched off the main light, leaving the bedside ones on and slid in beside her. Jimi followed and got under the covers on the other side. I felt one large flushed breast, as Jimi's huge hand closed over the other. They were rigid, her nipples fully erect with arousal, and the contrast between our visitor's dark black skin and her creamy white skin was turning us all on. There was no resistance as I eased her thighs open and proceeded to lick her wet pussy. She even lifted her buttocks up to help. I was surprised when I found she still had her high heeled shoes on, along with her black stockings. I left them on as I worked to get her ready to accept the massive tool waiting for her. Then I moved back up the bed, threw back the covers and again cupped one full breast in one hand and slid the other down over her taut belly, over her mound and between her legs, sliding three fingers into her eager pussy. She was shaking like a leaf. I eased her round by her shoulders and fully opened her legs and climbed between. Gripping her left hand, I slid it onto Jimi's belly and placed her fingers round his shaft. It was so huge she couldn't encircle its girth. I will always remember seeing her engagement and wedding rings twinkling in the light as she gently squeezed and pulled his big cock. Her legs widened even further and I could feel her flooding so I pushed my prick fully home and began to jerk. I felt myself being swallowed up, it was so easy, she was so wide open and wet. I reached for her hand again and moved it up and down Jimi's massive shaft. She moaned and I felt her pussy lips tighten around my knob. I had to stop, I was so near coming. I slid off and left her legs open for Jimi. I didn't have to say anything, he was already mounting her. Karen's hand was still holding his shaft, guiding him towards her tunnel of love. I whispered, 'Be gentle with her, Jimi.' I looked down between their legs. His huge knob was lodged, forcing in her cunt lips. I eased her lips out, spreading them open, and saw his muscular shaft ease its way in. Hell, what a size he was, and so fat! You could have put a saddle on it! Karen gasped as his cock went in. Jimi went at her nice and easy, slowly shafting in and out. Karen was arching her back and moaning like she couldn't get enough. Slowly, he fucked her with long, deep strokes until he was slapping her bum with his balls. Karen was moaning with quivering oohs and ahhs. She accidentally kicked my arm, trying to wrap her legs around his humping body. I moved back up the bed and turned her head to kiss her. Her lips were parted, sucking air in. She was whimpering, 'Don't let him stop.' I entered my tongue into her open mouth but she she started biting me and I had to break away. I whispered, 'Is it nice, Karen?' 'Just don't stop fucking me with that big horse-cock!', she groaned. I hadn't given it a thought until then that she was unprotected against pregnancy. I whispered to Jimi, 'Pull out before you come, otherwise she'll have a baby.'', meanwhile secretly hoping he wouldn't. He grunted 'Okay, but I would really like to shoot all my juice inside her, and I think you would like to watch me do that!', and pumped her even harder. I went down the bed and could hear slurping, sucking sounds coming from Karen's pussy. She seemed to be taking him fully now with no problem. I knelt on the floor, holding my throbbing prick, carefully stroking it. He was moving his cock into her with short strokes, his balls banging against her wet bottom. How she had taken him like she had I'll never know as she used to cry out when I gave her our 10" vibrator. Her pussy was taking his hard cock much more easily now and she was groaning her satisfaction repeatedly as his huge shaft slid frantically in and out. He was nearly there. I reached for his huge balls and held them and I could feel his muscles pumping hard as he was humping into her with mighty jerks. Karen had her legs around his back and the bedsprings were making one hell of a noise. I heard her cry out, 'Do it, do it, give it all to me!' as my hand became a blur and I collapsed on the bed as I came. Dan must have known what was going on - he must have heard it all! Then I could hear Karen gasping, ?Don?t pull out -- just shoot it in me!?, and hear him groaning as he erupted, all thoughts of withdrawing either forgotten or ignored. I heard Karen gasping, 'Yes, yes, that's it! Shoot it all in me, fill me full with your hot cum!' I think that deep down I knew that this is how it would happen, and started to erupt again as I thought of the massive load of hot spunk going into her fertile, receptive hole. Jimi lay on top of her for several minutes, his huge black balls continuing to throb as wad after wad of thick, pearly jism was pumped out of his expanding cock-slit straight into her womb. My well fucked wife was cumming repeatedly as this was going on. Then slowly withdrawing, Jimi eased his weight off her, rolling over on his side to let me see the mess he had made of her thoroughly fucked pussy. Karen just lay there with her legs spread, and slowly pulled her wide open, puffy red labia apart even further to allow me to see the copious man-goo starting to slowly ooze out of her in great gobs and rivulets. I quickly burried my face in the pungent mixture, tasting and swallowing the warm salty molasses like ejaculate that continually flowed from her, once again bringing her to orgasm. Once Karen had finished cumming, I moved back and once more noticed Jimi was hard, his hand slowly stroking his massive cum-coated cock. Then he lay on his back and pulled the sheets up over them. My wife lay in his arms, kissing him over his chest, neck and lips. I saw her move to lay on top of him and saw gentle movements under the sheets and heard her gentle moans before I fell asleep. I woke later when it was light. Karen was astride Jimi, riding him for all she was worth. Jimi's massive hands were around her waist, lifting her bodily up and down, and Karen was moaning with her head thrown back. She was rubbing her breasts and pert nipples, obviously enjoying every minute. I felt a pang of jealousy at being left out but my prick hardened again and I began to wank. I was urging them on, calling out , ?Give it to her, Jimi. Fuck the arse off her!? I couldn't hold back any longer and spunked hard across my wife's face, the streamers running down over her nose and chin to drip on her large, sweaty white tits. Karen was sobbing and limp, slowing down from another long climax, but Jimi was still hard at it, grunting loudly as he pushed up at her. He raised his hips and held on to her as he rocked up and down, his fat cock fully up her, in the final throes of another spurting orgasm, still without using a condom, and with my wife?s full consent. Karen finally got up, and slipped on a nearly transparent gown to make coffee for us all. She went downstairs and was a gone a long time, making me suspicious, and I must admit, eager. I went downstairs and my suspicions were confirmed. Karen was stretched face down across the kitchen table, holding onto the edge for dear life, long legs splayed wide apart, gown up over her back as Dan took her from behind. She smiled weakly at me before her eyes glazed over and a loud moan escaped her lips. She was in ecstasy. Dan smirked at me as I got my cock out, went to the other side of the table, and slid it into my wife's open mouth. He was slamming his hard cock into her, his eyes closed. He soon jerked what I knew would be another big huge, messy, sperm filled load into her. Watching this, I came copiously into my wife's lasciviously sucking mouth and throat, amazed I could still pump out such a quantity! Then Dan pulled out and I saw his cock was a little shorter than Jimi's but a lot thicker, with a huge dark plum-shaped head which was still leaking a thick flow of creamy white jism. The rest, of course, had been deposited in Karen's wide stretched pussy, to mix with the last load left by Jimi. Dan and I then switched ends, with Dan shoving his large, sperm covered cock into my wife's cum-covered mouth. As Karen was still stretched over the table, I got on my knees behind her and began to eat the combined juices oozing out of her gaping slit and running plentifully down her quivering thighs. Karen backed furter into me and I felt like half my face was being swallowed by her spasming cunt. I was almost drowning in the tart fuck-juice the men had so totally overflowed her with! As Dan watched this, he could hold out no longer, shoving his massive erection fully into my wife's throat, and depositing his second load of the day. After shooting several blasts down her convulsing throat, he backed off, allowing Karen to jerk the rest of his plentiful seed all over her pretty face and hair. It was just dripping off her! After he had finished spewing, Karen dragged herself up wearily and as she went past me she whispered, 'Thank you Neil, that's the best time I've ever had.' I was left with a smiling Dan as she went back upstairs to bed. A short while after, I heard our bed begin to sing again. Jimi was giving her more. This once again made Dan erect, and he went upstairs to join them. No doubt they would both be double teaming her for the rest of the day! I had no doubt that they wouldn?t leave her back door ignored, but she really does insist on condoms for that entrance. Later that evening, the totally exhausted men had to leave to rejoin their ship so I said I'd take them in the car. Karen was standing on the stairs, wearing only black stockings, high heels and a suspender belt, in a clinch with Jimi. She gave him a long, lingering kiss. As we were about to leave she decided she was coming as well. She went out as she was, almost naked under her coat. At the dock gate, she got out with Jimi and they stood kissing. He had his hands under her coat. Dan told me they would be back in 8 - 10 weeks time and asked if it would be alright to stay again. I said 'Of course!'. Then he told me that he and Jimi would try not to cum again until they saw us next! Thinking of how heavy and rich those loads would be, I knew we would have to do without condoms again. I noticed that Jimi and Karen had been whispering, while Jimi gestured toward the ship. I saw Karen nod her head, and then she turned to me and said she would be back in a while. At this, she and Jimi turned around and proceeded to go aboard. My wife came back in about half an hour looking very flushed and excited as I asked her what had happened. She told me she would tell me on the way home. It turned out that Jimi had brought her on board to have a quicky with two of his shipmates, and that their cum was now dripping down her legs. As she said this, she opened her coat, revealing her wet red pussy which was now oozing even more heavy white sperm. The rest of the way home, I had one hand buried in her goo filled hole as she told me about the two new men. When we got home, I again started to fondle Karen but she asked me to go easy as she was getting somewhat sore. She said that the whole thing had felt like a dream and that she could still feel Jimi's hardness inside her and that she had almost passed out when he first came, filling her tummy. After that she said she had just gone wild at the thought of more men filling her. She nuzzled her chin into my neck and squeezed my balls. I moved her to the sofa and spread her legs, as Karen held her lips open. The invitation was clear and I was once again aroused by the sight of her hairless, sperm splattered hole. I paused, sniffing the heavy, musky protein aroma of her cunt. Karen then settled the matter by taking hold of my head and with two hands pressed my face into her quivering pussy. She put one of her long legs over my shoulder and hooked it behind my neck. I gently darted my tongue into her, making her jerk and moan. This was what she wanted me to do and I was happy to be imprisoned in the softness of her pussy. As I brought her off, I wanked myself again, then stood up and shoved my rampant cock into her slimy passage. Karen wriggled her hips, drawing me in deeper. Feeling how loose she now was, and sloshing around in the still overflowing deposits of her latest lovers, I didn't hold out very long, once again bathing her insides with my seed. Now whenever Karen wants to get me quickly aroused, she will start talking about how she loved being filled up by her big, black lovers, and how she can't wait for them to come back. Of course, neither can I! When and if Karen gets pregnant, we will raise the child as ours -- we are known as being non-conventional anyways. By the way, did I mention that I am unable to have kids myself? 7247 1.71/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment