Friday, August 2, 2013

Monica's Hormone Pills

MONICA'S HORMONE PILLS By Just Plain Bob There is only one thing I love more that having a man stuff my pussy full of hard fat cock and that is taking my thoroughly fucked pussy home and having my simple minded stupe of a husband eat me out. He never wonders where all to goo comes from, just takes my word that it is my normal discharge - my cum- that flows whenever I'm horny. I'm probably not being fair calling Harold a simple-minded stupe. With any other woman he would probably catch on pretty quick, but Harold loves me, worships the ground I walk on, and he'll believe anything that I tell him. It all started because I got to feeling sorry for myself. Harold is a good man, a loving husband and a great provider, but he is an absolute zero in bed. When I'm older maybe what Harold is will be good enough for me, but not now while I'm young and in my prime. I want and need sex and I just don't get it from Harold. A two-minute quickie and he rolls off and is snoring before I even know he's out of me. After five years of that I was so sexually frustrated that I was ready to take a meat axe to Harold while he was sleeping and hope that a jury wouldn't convict after they heard the story. One day I was over at my friend Marge's and we got to drinking. The more I poured down my throat the more talkative I became and soon I was telling Marge about my non-existent sex life. We were still talking when her husband Matt came home. "Hey ladies, what'' up?" "Nothing honey, just drinking and making girl talk." "Girl talk? What's that, code for talking about sex?" "No, the lack of it" I blurted out. Matt made a 'give' motion with his hands and Marge brought him up to date on my sad story. "That's a crying shame" he said, "A good looking piece like you going to waste." "You watch it Matt" Marge hissed, "Don't you going getting any ideas." "Oh I got an idea honey, but not the kind you're thinking of." Matt got up and left the room and I said, "Honest Marge, even if that is what he was thinking I wouldn't and you know that. You're my best friend." Ten minutes later Matt walked into the room followed by a big, beefy looking man. "This here is Al. Al is our next door neighbor and six months ago his wife left him and Al says he hasn't been laid since she left and so he should be full of cum up to his ears. Al, this is Monica and she is just dying for a good fuck. Why don't the two of you see if you can't help each other out." I looked at Marge and she looked horrified at what Matt had just done. Then I looked at Al and saw that he was beet red. He obviously hadn't known what Matt was going to do. In that instant I said, "Why the fuck not!" I stood up and said, "Come on Al, let's go to your place and see what happens." What happened was that Al was indeed full of cum up to his ears and he had a nice big fat hose to spray it out with. We probably only managed to drain it down to chest level before I had to go home and start fixing Harold's super, but in the two hours that we bounced around on that bed I had more orgasm's than I'd had in the previous five years. I was one well-fucked lady when I staggered out of Al's bedroom. "Tomorrow? Same time, same place?" I asked as he let me out the front door. He smiled and said, "There's a key under the flower pot on the porch." All the way home I worried about what to tell Harold if he wanted some pussy that night. I didn't feel even one second of guilt over the time I'd just spent sliding up and down on Al's cock and I knew I wouldn't feel any guilt when I went over to Al's the next day. After dinner Harold did want sex and I just shrugged and undressed and waited for Harold to climb on and push himself into my sloppy pussy. I wondered if Harold knew what sloppy seconds felt like and how he was going to react. Harold was bound to find out sooner or later because I wasn't going to stop. That afternoon had shown me what a real fuck was like and I'd loved it and I wanted more. If it wasn't Al it was going to be somebody. Harold climbed on and poked his prick into me and then stopped and looked down at me. "Here it comes" I thought and got ready for the explosion. But it never came. "Why are you so wet?" I don't know where the idea came from but I said, "I've been going to the doctor about a problem I've been having with my irregular period. He gave me some hormone pills to use, but they have a side effect. They make me horny as hell and when I get horny the pills make me cum. I've been cumming all afternoon." "How come you never came before?" "I always have honey, but it was only just a trickle before I started taking the pills, hardly even noticeable. When I took the pills and it started flowing like it is today I got scared and called the doctor because I thought something had gone wrong, but he assured me that this is they way I'm supposed to have been all along. I just wasn't being normal before the hormone pills." "Female cum huh? Well you've tasted mine often enough I guess I should see what yours tastes like." He lowered his mouth to my pussy and gave it a couple of licks. "Not bad, not bad at all" and then he buried his head between my legs and went to work on my pussy. As soon as he did I screamed and had an orgasm. "Yes, yes, oh sweet Jesus yes" I screamed as I had the strongest orgasm of my life. It was stronger that any I'd had with Al that afternoon and I grabbed Harold's head and pulled him as tight to my cunt as I could and screamed again, "Do it baby, do it, make me cum again baby, oh god yes keep doing that, make me cum baby, make me cum." Harold ate me to two more orgasms and then he sat back and looked up at me. "Kind of liked that huh?" "Oh dear god baby yes, sweet Jesus did I ever." "Guess we need to do it more often then." He climbed on, did his two minutes, rolled off and in less than a minute he was snoring. But that night I didn't care. That night, for the first time in my married life, I fell asleep so sexually satisfied that I slept like a baby. That was three years ago and in those three years I've probably had more than two hundred different cocks empty their juice into me. Al was good for about six months and then his divorce was final and he sold his house and moved away. Matt set me up with several of his buddies who then set me up with their buddies who then set me up with their friends. Half the time I can't even remember their names the next day and it really doesn't matter to me what their name is as long as they come with a hard cock attached. I did a couple of afternoon gangbangs and those two times I told Harold that I had accidentally taken two of my hormone pills instead of one. The one funny thing about all this is that I get my greatest orgasms when Harold is sucking some man's cum out of me. I know I told Marge that I wouldn't, but Matt had been hitting on me for a couple of months and since he has been so good to me I finally gave in and let him fuck me. Now I know why she has always been so possessive of him - they guy is hung like a horse and cums in buckets. Harold has his work cut out for him until Matt and I break it off, but Harold won't mind and believe me when I say I'm perfectly happy that he won't. 6657 1.58/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment