Thursday, August 1, 2013

Fantasy Comes True

************************************************************************************ FANTASY COMES TRUE I - THE THANK YOU ************************************************************************************ The image of you sleeping on the bed legs splayed wide, cum dripping out of you is so erotic for me. I get dizzy and feel my dick throb when I see your pussy lips, pink and swollen from excitement. That's why it turns me on to think of you with other men, thinking of you being filled up with cum, thinking of you sloppy wet. I have urged you to fulfill my fantasy for a long time but you wouldn't. All of it came true last week. You were going out with your girl friends from work for a holiday dinner and you had promised to take care of my Willie when you got home. The kids went to bed and I stayed up waiting for you. While I was waiting, I decided to catch up on some erotic reading. I had the latest copy of Penthouse Letters so I turned to a bed time story of my own. The ones I like best are where the wife gets it on with one or more guys while the husband watches. It's best when the husband can lick his wife's cum-filled pussy then dive in for sloppy seconds, driving into a wet, cum soaked pussy, filling it with his own cum and finish driving his wife over the edge of pleasure. I must have dozed off because the next thing I knew, I awoke to the sound of a car door closing outside. All the lights were off in the house so it seemed like everyone was in bed. I got up and, looking at the clock noticed it was 12:20 am. You weren't home yet so I went to the window and looked out. A man had gotten out of the drivers side door and was now helping you out of the car on the passenger side. You were there talking to him as you walked onto the sidewalk. He apparently drove your car home and it appeared that he wanted to come in but you weren't letting him. You continued talking to him so I walked downstairs and outside to see what was going on. You look surprised when you saw me and started talking as I walked towards you. "Hi, Honey," you said, "you won't believe what happened to me!" I could smell alcohol on your breath which is unusual for you. You explained that they were serving wine during the dinner and you had a couple of glasses. You then proceeded to tell me that while driving home on the backroad, you had a flat tire (typical for you). The cellular-phone would not work were you were so you sat in the car thinking of what to do. Then two cars pulled over and 7 or 8 guys got out. They were in their early twenty's and were dressed "scuzzy!" They started to tell you they would change your tire, then started saying they would like to do things to you. You were frightened when two of the guys reached in, yanking you out of the car, and started pulling you towards the bushes on the side of the road. All of them were laughing and saying you'd have a good time when headlights flashed up the road and a van pulled over. Three men got out and offered assistance. The guys that were hassling you told them everything was ok and told them to "get the hell out of here!" You broke free and ran to your car. The three men from the van realized what was going on, "intervened" and the two cars of scum left very quickly. "Tom," you said to me as you introduced me the gentleman who drove you home, "this is Tom too. "He felt it wasn't safe for me to drive by myself and insisted on driving me home." I looked at the gentleman who helped you, saved you ,and drove you home. He was 6'2, dark hair, mid-thirty's, very handsome and muscular. You could see he was in good shape. I glanced at the car and saw the spare tire on the left front. Smiling, I extended my hand and shook Tom's hand saying, "Thank you very much for your help. I could imagine what would have happened if you hadn't stopped." He replied, "I'm just glad I could have helped such a lovely lady. You have a beautiful wife!" " I know," I replied, "I am very lucky." I looked around and asked, "Are you going to need a ride somewhere?" "No" he replied, "my friends should be along any minute to pick me up." We talked a little bit and I found out they were from down-state, two counties over from where we grew up. They were in the area at their hunting cabin for the week. Just then a custom van pulled into the driveway. Two men got out and Tom introduced them as Mike and Joe. Like Tom, they were in their mid-thirties, very handsome and in good shape too. "I'd like to pay you for what you have done for Deb," I said, "How much do we owe you?" They looked at one another and Tom replied, "You don't owe us anything. We're just glad we could help." We talked a little while longer and said our good-bye's. As they were getting into the van I called to them, "Hey, wait a minute." You glanced at me with a puzzled look so I whispered in your ear, "Since they don't want any money, I have an idea how we can thank them for what thay did for you?" You looked at me again puzzled. I smiled at you and you still looked puzzled. When I began unbuttoning your sweater, you realized what I meant. You just shook your head. "It will also make one of my best fantasies come true," I whispered, adding, "just think what would have happened if they hadn't stopped. Plus, they are handsome and well built. I know you'd have a good time!" You looked at me, then at the three men, and then back at me again. You nodded slightly. Normally, I don't think you would have done it but maybe the alcohol lowered your inhibitions or you were truly grateful for them saving you from the hoodlums. I wrapped my arms around you and led you to the van. "Gentlemen," I said, "my wife and I would like to thank you for all that you did for her tonight." The guys looked back and forth at each other puzzled. I opened the back doors to the van and helped you in. I looked at Tom, Mike and Joe, smiled, and motioned them to get into the van. They then realized what I meant and we all climbed in. I began to kiss you and tell you how beautiful and sexy you are. I could tell you were excited. I know you like strong, muscular men and I have been out of shape for years. I removed your sweater, blouse and bra and began to rub your breasts. Leaning over, I began nibbling on your nipples, making them hard. This really gets you horny! Sliding down, I lifted up your skirt and slid off your hose and panties. Your pussy was already wet with arousal! The three men glanced at each other again and began taking off their clothes while we all caressed you. Four sets of hands massaging and caressing your body head-to-toe was driving you to the edge. You began moaning and thrusting your hips forward towards my hands as I rubbed your pussy. You grabbed Mike's dick and began sucking it as Joe guided his into your wet pussy. He began thrusting in and out, pumping slowly at first, then increasing his pace with your rising moans. As I continued to suck on your boobies, you told us you were cumming. I heard you moan, like you do for me when I make you cum, only louder and longer! You wrapped your legs around Joe's back, holding tight as you both came. Joe withdrew his dick from your hot, wet pussy and Mike took his place. As Mike began to thrust his cock into your soaked pussy, you grabbed my dick and began sucking on it. Tom leaned over and began massaging your boobs, then nibbled on your nipples. My, but were you hot! I know you are a very sensual and passionate woman but you usually repress your sexual emotions. Not tonight! You began moaning and crying that you were cumming again! I could hear you tell Mike to "fuck" you harder, using a word I never hear you say. You came again and he came too, filling your already soaked pussy with more hot cum. Finally, he withdrew from you and Tom moved into place. As he moved forward, I heard you say, "Wow! What a monster you have!" I looked and saw what you meant - it looked enormous! I didn't notice it when he took off his clothing but it must have been atleast 12 1/2 inches long and 6-7 inches around! Compared to my normal 6" dick, his was a monster! I didn't think you could take it in you. You couldn't handle big fake Willie unless you were super- super horny. Tom moved into place between your legs and placed the head of his dick at the opening to your love hole. I heard you say, "Hurry up and put it in me!" Slowly, he began to insert his meat into your wet pussy. Gently, he pushed forward, touching areas of your love canal that I have never touched, spreading it wider and wider with his massive meat. He would slowly withdraw, then slide it back in. Suddenly, you wrapped your legs around him and hollered, "I'm cumming again!" You orgasm seemed to last forever! When it subsided, he began thrusting in and out of you, slowly at first, then faster and faster. I saw you wrap your legs around his back tighter and meeting his thrusts, thrust for thrust, your moans getting louder and louder, almost as if you didn't care who heard. You and he continued for almost fifteen minutes, during which you had several small orgasms then suddenly, I heard you cry, "Ooohhh...I'm cumming again...," and I heard him say, "I'm cumming too!" You wrapped your legs tightly around him and tensed into the longest orgasm I ever saw you have. It lasted for almost 5 minutes! As you two laid together afterwards, I could see cum running down your butt from your pussy onto the floor of the van. When Tom withdrew, your pussy remained gaping and I could see what appeared to be gallons of cum draining from it. You just laid there and sighed. The three guys kissed and caressed you, telling you how beautiful and sexy you were. I just sat and smiled. We all got dressed and got out of the van. "Thank you for a wonderful time," said Tom. His friends spoke out in agreement. You looked at me then at the men and gave each one a goodbye kiss. When you said goodbye to Tom, you gave him a big, deep kiss, rubbing your pelvis into his. "And thank you...for everything," you said to him. When our three new friends got into the van and left, we turned walking into the house. You said, "Well, are you happy?" As we stood in the kitchen, I said, "Thank you for fulfilling my fantasy. You are the most beautiful, sexy and passionate woman in the world. I know why I married you. I'm lucky to have you!" Taking you in my arms, I hugged and kissed you over and over. I said, "Let's go upstairs and snuggle." You replied, "I want to get a shower first," and went into the bathroom. I just grabbed you and hugged you close, telling you how much I loved you and began to kiss you. You returned my kiss and I began to caress you. You pushed me away and said, "I need to get a shower." As I left the bathroom, I said, "I love you, no matter what!" Just four minutes later, you came up the steps to our bedroom, too soon to have taken a shower. You climbed onto the bed in your housecoat and asked, "You love me no matter what?" "Yes, I replied, "no matter what." With that you removed your housecoat and pushed me onto my back. Slowly you climbed up on me and began kissing me. "You always say a fantasy of yours it to lick my pussy after it is filled with cum by my boyfriends and about having sloppy seconds...well...now's your chance. After all, I had my pussy filled with cum!" With that you climbed up, turned around, and slid your cum-soaked pussy over my face. "Go ahead," you said, "enjoy!" I could see your pussy was soaked. I began to tongue your clit feverishly. You began to moan and grinded your hot love box onto my face. Suddenly, you tensed up and began to cum, smashing you hips down onto my face. When you were finished, you rolled over onto your back and said, "Now, put Willie in me, he hasn't cum yet and I need him." I rolled over and climbed on top of you. Willie slipped into your soaked, stretched pussy with little effort. Sloshing sounds could be heard as I pumped in and out of your love box. You wrapped your arms and legs around me tight and began thrusting your hips back at me as you moaned, "Fuck my wet pussy." "Does Willie like sloppy seconds?" "Come on, fill my pussy with your hot cum...like my boyfriends did!" I kept thrusting in and out and suddenly, I began to cum. "I'm cumming," I said. "So am I," you cried out and I felt you pussy clamping down on Willie. I kept cumming and cumming, over and over, filling your pussy with even more cum. We laid and snuggled for a while then, I asked, "How did your dinner with the girls go?" You replied, "Boring." I looked at you puzzled. "Really," you added with a giggle, "Compared the rest of the evening - very boring!" We both laughed and I snuggled you tighter and smiled to myself. As you drifted off to sleep I said to you, "I love you!" and to myself I said, "No matter what!" ************************************************************************************ 5486 1.32/512345

3 comments:

  1. Did you know that you can create short links with LinkShrink and earn money from every click on your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you would like an alternative to randomly flirting with girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you'd rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to view this short video to uncover a strong little secret that might get you your very own harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you can't guess which muscle in your body is the muscle that eliminates joint and back pains, anxiety and excessive fat.

    This "hidden survival muscle" is in your body and will boost your energy, immune system, sexual energy, strength and athletic skill when unlocked.

    ReplyDelete