Thursday, August 1, 2013

Jill's First Time

JILL'S FIRST TIME by Larry O I would lke to tell you about my wife, Jill's firt extramarital experience. There have been many more during the seven and a half years we have been married, but to me that first time will always be the most vivid in my mind and is still the hottest. Of course, many of Jill's subsequent encounters have been when I was not present, but she still tells me every juicy detail of what she does with who, where, and when. That first extramarital encounter took place when we had only been married a little over three months. I knew Jill was no virgin when I met and married her, and very soon after we were married I began asking her about her former lovers. Jill willingly told me about her past affairs, and I learned from her vivid descriptions of her past experiences that I had married one hot and uninhibited twenty year old woman.Soon those talks began to focus on Jill again making love to another man. She began to open up more and more and she also admitted to me that she missed not only the sexual variety she had enjoyed as a single girl, she said she also missed the intense orgasms she experienced with some of her former boyfriends that she described as much better endowed than I am.That soon led to our agreeing she could get in contact with one of her former boyfriends and having sex with him. The only two stipulations I had was that she let me watch and that she have him use a condom because she had been taken off the pill by her doctor because it started causing her problems, and we had subsequently been using rubbers for birth control. Jill immediately agreed to my conditions and called Andy, a former boyfriend and lover of hers that very night. They agreed he would come over the very next night while I was supposedly going to be gone. That next night Andy came over just as they had planned. Of course Andy had no idea I was hiding in our bedroom closet with the door cracked just a bit. The bedside lamp was on and I coud see the turned down bed also with the box of one dozen lubricated condoms I had purchased and put on the nightstand for my wife to use with her lover. I nearly went crazy waiting for them to finally come up to the bedroom, but finally they appeared. They had no doubt already been making out and when they entered I saw that Jill's blouse and bra were already gone. I could even see Andy's saliva on my wife's creamy firm full breasts. They began making out and soon Andy had Jill completely undressed. There was my gorgeous five foot three inch, one hundred twelve 37-34-36 brown haired blue eyed wife completely naked with her old boyfriend. Jill was moaning and in heat. I saw her hand in Andy's pants playing with him, and then she frantically began fumbling with his belt, trouser snap, and zipper. She then frantically pulled his shirt out of his pants and helped him undress. In less than a minute I could see that Jill had not been exaggerating about Andy's cock. It was over twice the length of mine and easily three times as thick.Andy had been fingering her hot wet hole as he sucked her breasts, and when he started to go down on her, she began crying out in lust crazed passion. No. Andy, No Just fuck me honey, just fuck me!I'm too hot already. I need you inside me now! Now, Andy,now! Please fuck me now! I then watched as Andy parted her legs and lined his massive cock up at her hot and very ready hole. Andy pushed his cockhead past her pussy lips and Jill thrust up at him as he did. SHe climaxed immediately. ANDY pounded her for about five minutes and just as she had her third very intense climax, he rammed it up in her to the hilt and blasted off inside her. I could just see in my mind Andy's hot seed spewing past my wife's cervix up into her fecund womb. That sent me over the edge.As I watched Andy fill my wife's fertile womb with his hot wet creamy baby batter, I came in my pants. I watched Andy fuck my wife two more times that evening, and as I watched him send several hundred more million sperm into her womb as reinforcements I came twice more also.Finally, they just fell asleep in each others arms. After that night, Jill began a full fledged affair with Andy.THree months later she also began an affair with Rod, another old flame of hers.She also let Rod come in her everytime they made love.Since that time my wife has had numerous lovers and several full blown very passionate affairs. I have not seen her in action often, but when I have it has always been the same.Her lovers get her off repeatedly and shoot her pussy full of sperm at least two or three times. Jill tells me about her other encounters when I am not there, and she says each of those is always the same way. In fact, my wife always shows me her cream filled pussy when she tells me to let me know she is taking other men's sperm inside her body. Jill has taken other men's sperm inside her body about four times a week on the average since that memorable night I watched her with Andy. After our oldest daughter was born nine months after she had that encounter with Andy, Jill worked out and dieted and soon had her shape back so she could attract the men she wanted to be with. When our daughter was less that two months old, Jill put on a very erotic display for me with Robert, another lover of hers. After she and Robert were done, she came into our daughters room where I had been taking care of the baby to let me see her pussy oozing with Robert's come. For the past eight plus years, I have watched the kids while Jill entertains men in our bedroom and Stayed home with them at nights while Jill even goes out on regular dates. Once or twice a week she will let me make love to her also, letting me slide my rather smallish prick inside her come filled pussy having sloppy seconds with her after she has been with one of her lovers. Jill is sill a very beautiful woman, and she has maintained her very sexy figure even after having seven children Yes, we have seven kids. Except for my wife's extracurricular love life, we are a very normal couple and typical American family. Everyone who sees us see us as a very loving couple, which we are, and a very happy family.We have seven children, so far, and neither of us would change a thing about our lives.As for my wife having lovers, I wouldn't change a thing, and of course, I couldn't stop her if I wanted. So, if you see a rather nerdy guy with a beautiful brunette wife and they have seven youngsters ranging in age from seven to the baby, now four months old, that may be us.By the way, if the woman is wearing maternity clothes and looks very far along that probably is us.We are expecting number eight before long. My wife is a very fertile woman, and as she calls herself seems to be a real baby factory. She is indeed a baby factory. We may have a dozen according to my wife. 7069 1.32/512345

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you would rather have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to watch this short video to learn a weird little secret that has the potential to get you your own harem of sexy women:

    Facebook Seduction System...

    ReplyDelete