Sunday, August 4, 2013

Topless Dancing

TOPLESS DANCING by Duke After my wifes experience in the whorehouse (YW258) for a night she was feeling very frisky. All she could talk about for months was how hot it was to be a whore and have men use her for sex. I went along with it because it made me perpetually hard to picture her in this kind of position. About three months after we got back from our vacation she was feeling especially hot and told me she wanted to go out and get some cock. I asked her if there was any particular place she wanted to go and she told me The******, a local topless bar we went to every so often. We had picked up men in this place before (YW190), so I felt comfortable in taking my wife there. She got dressed in a short skirt high heels and a white blouse that showed her lacy white bra off. Underneath she had on a black G string. When we arrived at the club it was still pretty early and the crowd was thin. we sat in the back and watched the girls as they went through their routines. After about 30 minutes our waitress asked me to come to the bar, as the manager wanted to talk to me. I followed her to the bar where the manger introduced himself as Rob and asked me if I was having a good time. I assured him I was and he asked me if the lady I was with was my wife. I said yes. He asked if she ever thought about dancing topless. I said that she had entertained the notion before...but why did he ask? "I had three girls quit and one is sick tonight and I have called all the girls I know and I am a little desperate. I saw you guys sitting there and she is very attractive..." My boner had sprung to attention at this." What would she need to do to dance here?" "Just fill out a little paperwork" he said. "Well, I could see what she says..What would she get paid?" "Minimum wage and tips..and she would need a G string. Maybe one of the girls has one..." "She has one on already" "How convenient. Could you ask her?" "How late would she have to work?" "Till 2:00" As I walked over to my wife I just knew she was going to do it. It was so hot and right up her alley. She looked good tonight. As I sat down next to her she asked what all that was about and as I explained it to her, I could see her starting to rub her pussy on the chair. "Do you want me to do it?" She asked? "Sure, if you want to." "What if someone we know comes in?" "Thats a chance you would have to take" "I don't know. Maybe I shouldn't do it" "Why not?" :You really want me to don't you?" " Well, I do if you want to" We sat there for a while until the manager came up to the table and asked her if she wanted to do it or not. She hemmed and hawed and finally said that the money wasn't enough. She said she would need $150. Plus tips and he could keep the minimum wage. He thought about it for a second and said OK if you don't tell any of the girls about the money. And he would need to see her body. She followed him to the office and returned in about fifteen minutes. "So whats the deal?" I asked. "He liked my body and I'm set to dance" She gathered up her purse and headed to the back. By this time the place had started to fill up a bit more and the tables around me were getting filled slowly with men drinking and watching the ladies. When she came out I was mesmerized. She looked so hot on stage. She was acting like she had done this kind of thing before. She had put on a lot of makeup and kind of exaggerated her eyes. She really did look like a professional dancer. She danced for one song with her clothes on then when the second song came on she took off everything but her heels and G string. As she started dancing I was hard. Very hard. In a lot of our sexual partying I simply was not in the room with her. She would have sex in other rooms with guys a lot. It was so awesome sitting there watching her strut on the stage, sharing her sexual essence. She got one tip during the first song, an older guy. In the second song she had two young blue collar types come up to stage. After they put the dollar in her G string she rewarded them each with a kiss. When the song was over she moved along to the next stage which was across the room from me. As she danced over there I could see a lot of guys were tipping her. Song after song she danced topless and made her way from stage to stage until she was near me. I got up and tipped her like the other guys and saw she had probably 20 One dollar bills tucked into her G string. I asked her how she was doing. " I am so fucking hot. This is turning me on big time." "You look great up here. What do you do next?" " I have 4 table dances lined up." "Really?" "Yep. I am going to give them a show, too." "Ok. Keep it clean enough to keep out of jail...." " All you have to do is watch me big guy." As her time on stage ended she gathered up her clothes and head for the back stage area. When she came back out she had on the skirt and the sheer wite blouse, but no bra. You could see her big tits bouncing from across the room. She walked by me and went to a table of men near the door. She plopped herself on the lap of one of them and proceded to kiss and nibble on his ear. After a minute she stood up and as the next song started, removed her blouse and skirt. She did a slow dance right in front of him, rubbing her tits against him and then turning around and sticking her ass in his face. At this I could stand it no longer. I got up and went to the restroom and in about ten strokes laid my load against the wall in the stall. When I came out a minute or two later she was a different table starting another table dance. She looked like such a slut. A beautiful hot slut that I was married to. I was never as turned on as this moment. She finished her table dances and sat down at a table and had a few drinks with a man who had come alone. I could see his hand on her leg as they talked. It was such a turn on to see her doing everything a regular dancer did. She ended up dancing two more rounds that night. Each time she made between $20-$40. She got half the table dance money of $20. each dance. After she was paid she had about $300. Not a bad night's work for a spur of the moment thing. We did have one person in who we recognized, a former neighbor, who ended up having a table dance, and was really turned on seeing a girl he knew dancing there. My wife was all over him rubbing her tits on his face and sitting on his lap, rubbing her cunt on his dick. He told me later that he came in his pants. When the club closed I was waiting for Cindy when she came out and told me she was going to catch a ride home. She had made a date with the Black bartender. She told me she would tell me all about it when she got home. This was Friday night. When she got home Saturday night she told me that Nate had boned her in every hole about ten times each. She also danced for him as he videotaped her naked. Then she let him video her giving him a blow job and coming in her pussy as well. To make a long story short she has been dancing at the club part-time two nights a week for 4 months now. The extra money comes in handy and she really enjoys the sexual charge she gets from it. She has turned into a pretty hot slut, getting her nipples pierced and a tatoo on her left ankle of a rose dripping blood. She's talking about getting one on her tit too. She still fucks other men a lot including the Black bartender, and customers as well. It is so exciting to wake up in the morning and she hasn't come home from work, knowing she's getting her pussy filled up. She has also done 3 stag parties and had sex with everyone there. I am still in love with my slut wife and wouldn't have her any other way. 5852 1.63/512345

2 comments:

  1. Did you know that you can create short urls with LinkShrink and earn cash for every visitor to your short links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone daily.

    Follow our trades right now & profit up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete