Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My life as a cocksucker Part 1

Here is how I remember being told what I had become.... It was early Jamuary, and I was on my Knees, naked, and had just swallowed a rather large load of cum from Dave's 7 inch straight cock. We are both married, but he has an office where I spend a couple of hours each week making sure that his shaved balls stay empty. On the average I suck him off 3-4 times a week. I sometimes meet him on Sunday morning if I can get away. Today is Sunday. I was feeling a little low, and told him sucking his cock was having an effect on my marriage. I just didn't want to have sex with my wife, and was constantly thinking about his crotch. I didn't think I could do it anymore. Kind of hard to say with the taste of his cum still in my mouth. He leaned over me, grasped my face in his large left hand and said in kind of an assertive tone, "Look Cocksucker, and that is what you are, the decision is not yours to make, you'll suck me off and swallow my nut for as long as I feel a need. I felt dazed as his grasp was not kind, but meant to hold me so his eyes met mine. He went on, "Your My cocksucker, feel pride in that. It's not just anyone who gets to suck out my cream. And your more than just a cocksucker, your a Ball licker, and ass rimmer. Feeling better now. Remember the 30 minutes you tongue fucked my hole yesterday, and then thanked me afterward for allowing you that privledge. You were so excited, you had to jack off after I came down your throat" He continued, "There is nothing you do that is more important than servicing my cock and balls, NOTHING!!, Not being a husband, father, friend to me or anyone else. Not even an employee in that shitty job you have, NOTHING matters except my cock down your throat.... GOT THAT?!! "I bet you can't even imagine not feeling my load or someone elses shooting off in your mouth each week. The way you moan when I shoot on your tongue. And I know you've been sucking a few strange dicks each week. A cocksucker like you would never be satisfied with just one cock" I looked up, wondering how he could know I had been visiting a local Gloryhole every day I wasn't sucking him, hell some days even after I left his office. Was he following me? Did he have someone wathcing me? "Oh and something else, I've got several hours of video of you sucking my loads down, and of course your great manners recorded as well" He as refering to me always thanking him before and after for being allowed to suck him off and always for being allowed to swallow a load of cum. "You never know if some of that might find it's way on to the Internet. But I don't have to give you ideas about that, as lonf as you know your place." "What would your wife and kids think if they saw the many times you jacked off into your own hands and licked up and swallowed your own spend? Or the times you jerked off and shot your pitiful load on my balls and ass, and then licked me clean. If I remember right, you always squel with pleasure at being my cum slut" "Answer me bitch" "No I would not want anyone to see or know that I do that for you", I replied. "Well then, I guess we are still on the same page then, right?" "Yes sir" "Good, because all this talk about what a slut you are for cum has gotten me hard again." I looked up again from my kneeling position, and he started to slap my nose and forhead with his hardening cock, leaving a wet trail across my face. "Tongue my ass while I slowly jack out another load cocksucker" He raised his legs and placed them on the arms of his leather execiutive chair, and scooted his butt out to the edge. Staring me in the face was the underside of his large shaved balls and the star of his anus. I knew this area well, and stared by licking the underside of his balls, moaning in true happiness, as it was rare that I was allowed enougth time to get a second load. Amazingly, his balls felt full on my tongue, especially considering the size of the load I had swallowed a short while ago. I licked hard and with a passion I didn't know I possessed over the small patch of skin between his balls and anus. He was not jacking his cock yet, just letting me do my work. I looked up and he starred at me and nodded his approval. Just then he reached down and grasped the back of my head with both hands and moved my mouth to his hole. "Get to work ass licker" he said softly. My mouth became a suction device for his hole, my tongue entered and licked the area around his star. I didn't have anything else on my mind except pleasing him as well as I could, and thinking that this was where I truly belonged. The one place where I knew I should be, Naked, On my knees, my mouth pressed onto a man's asshole, licking and sucking. I shaked all over, almost like I had the chills. I was soooo imcredibly happy. Dave started to pull on his dick while I licked his hole and then the entire crack. We were both moaning, although Dave was beginning to move his hips while I licked. I didn't even have to move my mouth to lick his entire crotch. He'd stop every once in a while to have me lick the pre-cum off his cockhead, He considered it a treat and told me so. I would soon return to licking his ass, edging him closer and closer to a monumental nut. Finally, after about 20 minutes of my mouthing his asshole he told me to cap his cock and take it deep. I felt his orgasm before tasting it as he bucked and then held me tightly to his crotch. His balls were on my chin when I tasted his load on my tongue, hot and gooey. Not a small load either. I almost could not breath, and started to choke, but he didn't care, it just added to his pleasure. Finally he released my head, but I just backed off enough to breath, while still sucking and swallowing his precious milk. I kept his rapidly shrinking cock deep in my mouth, not moving much, just giving it the respect it deserved, and keeping it warm and moist until he let me know we were finished. "Got anymore doubts about what you are, and what your priorities are in this world now" he said. Looking up with dried cum on my lips, "No I think I understand where I belong, thank you for making it clear to me" "Good, be hear at Noon Monday, and I'll give you some more to think about, and don't be late cocksucker, I have a meeting at 1:00. 17068 2.62/512345

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can shorten your links with LinkShrink and make cash for every visitor to your short urls.

    ReplyDelete