Friday, April 19, 2013

Saturday Nite

Saturday Nite By Iluv R. Moore My wife and I decided it was time to go out again, on the upcoming Saturday nite, for a little fun. Being married with kids and jobs, it is hard to find some time to play. My 40 something wife suggested we hit a newer hot spot downtown. I liked the idea and agreed quickly. It has a nice bar, dancing, lots of couples of varying ages, and single horny guys on the make. Yeah, I just love guys ogling my wife. And, I kept reminding her that I am a somewhat small hubby, if you know what I mean. That Saturday, when I saw how she was dressed, my balls immediately began to tingle. The little vixen was planning on teasing me tonite to the max by letting a few guys get a good look at her barely covered charms. She was wearing a little yellow cover up over a very sheer yellow blouse with spaghetti straps. Even with my old eyes I could clearly see her big brown nipples and aureolas underneath. I am sure the younger guys that would be there would get an even clearer view of my wife's tits with that flimsy blouse! And, she was wearing a short denim skirt, not to fancy and not too slutty. But, with the right bending or crossing and uncrossing of her legs, I and others might see what she has covering her thick black bush...or what she does not have on. The little prick teaser would not tell me. She also donned her little slut sandals, the ones with the nice heels. Finally, she was wearing her anklet. I had told her about the belief behind the anklet for some people and she went out and bought one about 4 months ago, without my persuasion! This was proving to be a very exciting nite. My only question was if I could handle it. When we got there, she told me we had to sit at the bar, like she usually does. We arrived early enough so that was not a problem. In fact, there was an empty barstool next to my wife. We drank our usual red wine and slowly the everyday concerns of life started to melt away. As I looked over, I could see her nipples clearly outlined against her blouse. After awhile when my eyes were finally adjusted, I could make out her tits quite well when the little cover up was opened enough. Looking down, I saw her nicely tanned legs up to her thighs, with little left of her skirt between her thighs and ass. She had to have been sitting partially on her bare butt! Of course with this much showing, it did not take long before a guy came along and just happened to say hello. My wife loves to chat away with people, and strange guys are no exception. She had talked to guys before, nothing new her, all the time acting as if I was not there. If they did ask for my name, she told them she calls me Shorty. (She agrees my dick is smaller than most.) I love sending her pixs of guys with bigger dicks, so she clearly sees what she is missing! My wife had known about my cuckold fantasy for oh about 5 years and had more recently taken on a more dominant role in the bedroom, so she had no problem teasing me without being too direct when we were in these situations. But there was a difference tonite, I was hoping that the guy I communicated my fantasy to in a personal ad and via email would eventually show up and try his luck and take it a step further. Heck, just dancing with her would have been a big turnon. So far, as usual, when the guys found out she was married and I was sitting right there, they remained friendly but careful and sooner or later retreated. Then it happened. The guy who walked up next and said hello to her was a guy I had met online. He chatted away and smirked at me. Although my stomach was flipping, my dick was getting hard. The humiliation of all that I said to him while wanking online and getting carried away was contained in his smirk and I loved it! He enjoyed eyeing up my wife brazenly and my innocently teasing wife was taking it all in, unwittingly, probably thinking to herself that she will fix me! This guy is braver than the others had been. Or, I don't have to worry, the guys always move on once they find out I am her husband. What she did not know is that this guy had the green light to try and seduce her and fill her sweet pussy with all the hard cock and cream he could give her. Online I told him I fantasized about cleaning her pussy, filled with the cum of many lovers, while only beating my meat for my sexual gratification. He was grinning ear to ear as my wife showed off her breasts. She turned sideways on her stool, facing more toward him than me. She even accidentally touched his leg during an animated discussion. She crossed and uncrossed her legs. He gave me a thumbs up and winked more than once. My wife thought she was beating me at my own kinky game when in reality she was giving this guy exactly what I wanted with my blessings. Then he looked over at me and asked if it was ok to dance with her as if on cue. Although I knew it was coming, I held my breath. I swear a little wet spot started forming on my pants. I had told him online she might respond that she could answer for herself if asked and that is exactly what she said. He wanted to say thanks for the opportunity and she said he did not need to thank "Shorty." They strolled off to the dance floor and he was holding her hand, guiding her along. She turned and mouthed the words, "I am not wearing any, like you like it!" What a feeling to see her going out to the dance floor with another man. Her expression was saying some guy is going to try and make your wife, stupid and now I am going to let him try." He was a handsome man, about 6' 1", three inches taller than me, in good shape and at least 10 yrs my junior, obviously experienced in socializing. They danced and before I knew it, my wife was enjoying his company without looking my way much anymore. I saw his hands begin to glide down her sides when someone spoke to me and broke me out of a semi trance. A guy had come up the bar and asked if I would mind if he sat down on Lynn's barstool. I looked at her empty stool and my own hand in my lap, squeezing myself. I was caught a little off guard and said nothing as he sat down. Another guy sat next to him. What is going on, I thought. I asked how they knew my wife's name. They told me that they were with Darren, the guy who you sent all those naked pictures of your wife to. I was stunned. It had always been what I had fantasized, but the first time was simply overwhelming. Before I could respond, as they were both looking at me, they said they would not have believed it unless they had seen it with their own eyes. He said he noticed I was actually excited while letting my wife dance and be felt up on the dance floor. What? I mumbled? I looked over and saw Darren rubbing his hands up and down my wife's sides. They then asked if I wanted more than one guy, they would be willing too. While trying to think of a response I noticed Darren and Lynn were starting another song, a slow song. They danced three songs before coming back. When they came back, Darren's friends suggested we move to a booth so we could all sit down together. My wife asked me who they were, but before I could respond, Darren said that they were just some "big" buddies of his who wanted to buy him a drink and asking if we could join them for a little bit. My wife asked if she could have more wine and Darren said, sure, Shorty will buy the next round, right Shorty? Everyone laughed, including my wife. Of course, she did not know that they knew my dick was so small. I said nothing. Darren's friends sat one on each side of the booth first, as my wife was maneuvered next to one and Darren on the outside. That left me on the other side. They kept feeding her red wine and commenting on how pretty and sexy she was. I was getting worried because well I simply was not expecting three guys, all of whom knew my fantasy. Eventually, my wife asked me if I wanted to dance. On the dance floor she told me that Darren had to be bigger than me. She told me that he accidentally leaned into her a little too much and she could not help noticing his size. Then she whispered, "Do you like me dancing with him without any panties on? Does it make your little dicky hard?" She was trying to stay in her role by teasing me. "Saying it is what you want, isn't it," she smiled somewhat drunkenly, or at least happy. "You like your wife dancing with a guy whose cock makes yours look like a little boy's dick. What could I say. I had to play along too. Although she was still playing along, she had no idea the effect she was having on these three horny bastards. So I quickly said maybe she feels uncomfortable and we'd better leave. She laughed and said, "hey, I am getting good at this. Oh, just one more drink." She told me to be quiet and let her enjoy herself, especially since my dick appeared to be indeed smaller. Then she asked me something I could not believe. She told me to go to the men's room and look at the other cocks, discretely. Notice that most if not all of them are bigger. Then, play with your little dicky, thinking about how a big one would look inside of me. I said absolutely not. She said that she would never do this again and smiled so coyly. Your little dicky is hard, as she squeezed me a little. So, after the dance, I went into the men's room. I found a urinal and pretended to pee. I could not look at another guy. Heck, I did not want to be taken out in a body bag. This just was not the right place for anything like that. Then Darren walked in. He got right next to me. He asked how I liked his surprise. I told him I did not know about the picture sharing and the other two guys. He ordered me to stop whining. He looked around. Look he said, down here! I looked. Shoot, he was bigger soft than I am fully hard. He then glowingly whispered that maybe I would see it working in and out of my wife. My little dick started getting hard. He said, "no one is in here. Pump it. Pump your little weenie." No I said, but my hand reached down and began. I said no again as he continued his barrage of humiliating remarks. I was close to coming when the door opened. He quickly walked away as I was jetting into the urinal. I turned a deep red from embarrassment. Then I realized it was Darren's friends. They laughed when they exchanged some money. One said, "I told you Darren could get him to beat off. Now, he definitely will need more help since his little dick is drained and of no use!" When I regained my composure, I returned to the table. Darren's friends immediately asked if they could dance with Lynn, but the asked Darren not me. He said sure and soon all the guys were enjoying being close to her. Each time she danced, the guys held her close and pushed against her. All three felt her ass. Then, after one dance, Darren kissed her. The other guys not to be outdone, also kissed her after taking their turns dancing with her. She returned to the table flushed and well a little drunk. I mouthed to her that she may be leading them on too much, to a point of no return. She laughed and turned to Darren and said, "Happy Birthday!" And gave him a big kiss, giving him some tongue obviously too. He laughed afterwards and said he lied. Everyone laughed. She squeezed in between Darren and Jack again, with me sitting across from them next to Bill. Darren boldly said, well, I think it is time for you to see for yourself if your husband's concern is true or not. I said maybe we should go. My wife said don't be silly, giggling and reaching at the same time. I know most are the same, she laughed. She reached down and felt. It was deathly silent. I am not sure, she said. Darren said, take it out. I said no, honey, don't. You cant do that in here. She was not even listening to me. She continued to fiddle around under the table and eventually pulled him out. "God, your cock is big, easily bigger than my husband's," she exclaimed. "I can hardly get my hand around it." She was too far gone to know what the heck she was doing. Darren turned to me and asked. "Shorty, you don't mind that Lynn, your wife, has her hand around my cock, do you?" Bill said, of course not, it is not like he has something to offer. Everyone laughed again. It finally hit my wife. She glared at me and asked me what was going on. Oh no, now I was in deep trouble. I told her that nothing was going on, trying to stall for a better answer. Darren said that I had confided in him online that I was not too satisfying because of my size and he was here to help, if he could. Before I could say anything else, Bill and Jack said that they loved her body but the pictures I sent would be nothing like the real thing. She was fuming. Pictures? What. You son-of-a-bitch. She got up, looking at me real wierd and worked her way thru the crowd and out the door. Bill told me to stay seated and let Darren talk to her. After a short time, Darren came back in and said he would bring her home and that she was really upset and needed to cool off. He said he was concerned that she might be too upset and did not want to ruin things for us. I trusted him this far, so what could I say. I left. I could not sleep. About 2 in the morning I got a phone call. It was my wife. She told me to strip. I did. She then said, play with your little weenie. I did. I kept asking her if she was ok and she told me to just shut up and listen. Next, she told me that Darren fucked her and she enjoyed it, much more than with me and my little dick. "You like knowing your wife likes bigger cocks, dont you," she tormented. 'How much more do you like it, she asked." She then commanded me to pump faster and point my dick toward my chest. She told me to tell her when I was getting ready to cum. When I was close, she told me she had something else to confess, but wont tell me unless I raise my legs over my head. "No, honey," I said. "Do it, or you must get used to it," she spit! I raise my legs, my dick emitting some precum, stringing toward my face. "Ready to cum," she asked. "When I say it is ok." "Yes, please, let me cum," I pleaded. "Tell me to fuck Bill and Jack, too." "Please fuck Bill and Jack too." She responded, "I can't. They have already gone home. They were tired from fucking me before." With that I sprayed all over my face. All three were better at it than me. She said her pussy was filled to the brim with their cum and wouldn't be home till tomorrow late morning. She said enjoy playing with yourself, because that is what you are going to get since it was true that my dick did little for her. 3866 1.23/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment