Saturday, April 20, 2013

Amy Again

My wife Amy's first experience with a black man was incredible. If you read about her first experience which happened in San Francisco you know that she had agreed to do it again. I couldn't wait for that to happen so I immediately began to look for someone for us to meet. I found an interesting candidate in the classified section of the Dark Cavern website. He seemed to be perfect based upon his description and pictures. He was tall and a body builder, which turns Amy on. He also was very well endowed with a thick 10 inch cock. I showed Amy his pictures and she kind of smiled and said she was up for it if I was. So, I emailed him. We exchanged a few emails and a few more pics and set a date at a local hotel to meet. On the day of the meeting Amy seemed to be quite excited. She took a long bath and shaved her legs and her pussy leaving a little landing strip. I told her I thought that looked good on her and she giggled. She said that she hoped that he liked it too. I noticed that she'd laid out a nice dress with a black lacy bustier to wear and black stockings. I didn't recognize that outfit and asked her about it and she said she bought it for the evening. She looked so hot slipping into that bustier and sliding her stockings on. She took great care to make sure that the seams of her stockings were straight. I noticed that she neglected to put any panties on which excited me. We got to the hotel about a half an hour before he was supposed to join us so we could have a couple of drinks. At the prearranged time there was a call on my cell phone and I told Amy's new lover what room we were in. Within a few minutes there was a knock on the door. Amy opened the door and he walked into the room. He was an imposing man at 6'5" and 235lbs of solid muscle. He commented on how hot Amy looked and immediately grabbed her and kissed her. She responded by kissing him back. He grabbed her ass cheeks and started feeling her up, then took her dress off and pushed her down to her knees. He told her to take his dick out and suck his cock. I'm not sure that Amy knew what had hit her but she grabbed his dick and started licking and sucking it. She worked on his dick for about twenty minutes when he grabbed the back of her head and started fucking her mouth. Amy was gagging a little bit but trying to accomodate him. Amy's never enjoyed the taste of semen so she typically stops sucking the minute that she feels that you're going to cum. However, he was having none of that. He held the back of her head with both hands and kept fucking her mouth. He started moaning and I knew that he was shooting a load of cum in her mouth. He would not let her withdraw from his cock and shot his load in her mouth, it was oozing out of her mouth and down her chin and he kept cumming. She was attempting to swallow his cum but couldn't get it all down. What she didn't swallow ended up trickling down her chin. Amy looked over and smiled at me. Damn she looked sexy! Signed, Amy's Husband 5446 1.53/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment