Friday, January 25, 2013

Addicted To The Cheater’s Hand Jive

ADDICTED TO THE CHEATERS HAND JIVE By KayBeEss In the semi-darkness of our bedroom I edged closer to my wife and gently nudged her ? using my hip against her round, smooth ass. ?Let?s do it,? I whispered. Ellie, my wife, sighed audibly and I automatically knew what was coming. ?I don?t feel like it,? she said slowly, ?How about if I just jerk you off? I could recite those two sentences from memory a hundred years from now; especially her infamous ??how about if I just jerk you off?? Ellie hadn?t moved; her back still towards me. ?Okay,? I surrendered ? again. I gave in like I have been giving in for the past two years. It?s almost like some verbal rite we go through four or five times every week. Why I even bother to suggest sex ? fucking, screwing, humping whatever you want to call it ? it doesn?t matter; I will accept my wife?s offer to jerk me off. Quietly and resignedly I slid my pajama bottoms down to my knees, laying on my back and staring at the ceiling. Ellie had turned towards me the moment I surrendered and slid her body against me ? and a fine body it is. She wore a simple white cotton nightgown and beneath it her heavy breasts were free; I could feel their weight against me as my wife rested her cheek on my shoulder. My cock was three-quarters hard and her hand gripped it loosely but firmly and began a slow, rise-and-fall movement that had me hard in seconds. ?Don?t take long,? Ellie told me in a low voice, ?I want to get to sleep?. She pumped my cock in a bored, mechanical way, disinterested and probably thinking of something totally unrelated to my cock in her grip. Ellie worked my dick in a skillful, if dispassionate style; not even thinking of what she was doing. Just feeling her hand was great; her fingers wrapped around the shaft pulling upward almost past the cockhead and then smoothly back down to my groin. I closed my eyes and tried to appreciate this brief moment of what she called ?intimacy?. But I actually needed her hand ? and she knew it. By this time in our marriage it was just about the only way I could ejaculate now. ?Are you close?? Ellie asked in a bored monotone. I gritted my teeth, not wanting this time to end. ?Uh uh,? I shook my head and heard my wife give a frustrated sigh. ?Reach over and feel my tits,? she told me tersely. It took a moment for my hand to trace over her bare shoulder ? her nightgown was sleeveless ? and down to her chest, sliding under the open front of the light material. I scooped out one breast and began fondling and gently squeezing. Her tit is big, an honest D-cup, full and round and heavy. The nipple was still soft and even as I fondled, the nipple remained unaroused. Feeling it, though, had its effect. I groaned softly and tensed. Ellie instinctively aimed my cock over my stomach and gripped it tighter and began stroking harder. A long string of semen spurted out and onto my stomach. My wife stroked hard a few more time before quickly removing her hand, pushing that big breast back into her nightgown and rolling back over on her side; her back to me once more. ?Don?t forget to clean up,? she mumbled and fell silent. My wife of 7 years, Ellie, is cheating on me with a guy from work. I know she is; certified, beyond all doubt I know. And I think Ellie knows I know but, like a classic cheating wife, has never, ever let on that another man is fucking her. To show the slightest sign of being defensive or even appearing too innocent would give away everything. She had continued to let me fuck her for awhile once she began seeing Jerry, her ?boyfriend? as she had referred to him in a phone conversation I?d overheard. Gradually, however, she bean coming up with reasons not to have sex: she was tired, she had a busy day that day, she had a busy day the next day, she had other things on her mind ? you name it and Ellie has used it. Technically we engaged in ?sex? but not like other married couples ? the only way I got between my wife?s wonderful thighs is when I was eating her pussy. Sure, I know some of you will immediately ask why I didn?t confront Ellie when I knew she was cheating; the answer is simple but if you?ve never been in the situation you?ll never truly understand. To be blunt, if I confronted Ellie she?d stop fucking Jerry and despite my frustration and anxiety, the lust and arousal I feel about their sex overwhelms me and keeps me mute. Ellie is an attractive 28 year-old woman, five feet-four inches tall. Her hair is thick and wavy, light brown with golden highlights and her hazel eyes actually do change color depending on her moods. My wife is put together very well; 36D boobs, a 27-inch waist with rounded hips flaring down to full, soft, smooth thighs and a round, soft, sensual ass. She has a full, thick triangle of brown hair between those thighs; trimmed across the top but curly and fluffed on the sides. Ellie had been an easy lay before we were married; the first time my cock slid into her pussy I was quietly surprised at the ease I could bury myself up in her in one movement. And as we fucked, Ellie held my between her thighs, her hands at my waist, and gently rolled and jutted her hips under me effortlessly until I shot heavily. She fucked with a nonchalance I found almost disturbing ? like she could do me and recite the multiplication tables at the same time. I knew all the rumors, the whispering and not-so-subtle comments about her by co-workers and friends and even her sister! But like I said before, I was afraid she?d stop fucking Jerry if I let on I took the comments seriously. I know Ellie had her moments of suspicion that I was aware what went on. She always laughed off anything I told her I had heard and she?d study me carefully when asking if I believed them. When I assured her I dismissed them right away Ellie always grinned and said, ?Good!? I began suspecting Ellie and Jerry almost immediately. Any husband out there with a cheating wife knows right away what I mean. They worked together, began driving to work together, went out after work ?for drinks? with co-workers (so she told me) and in time, she began coming home later and later with the flimsiest excuses for being late. That is one reason I think she knows I know ? I willingly accept any story she tells me and I realize some of them might be ?tests?. I can?t help it. But two events coincided that forever cast me in my current state. First, because I was suspicious of Ellie, I decided to confirm, just to myself, she was actually cheating. I waited until one particular day when I had seen her dress for work; no bra, tiny bikini panties, skin tight slacks and a loose-fitting blouse. I waited 15 minutes after she had left before following ? I knew she wasn?t going to work because I?d quietly listened outside the bedroom door when she had called her supervisor the night before and said she was ?sick?. I had also listened to her talking in whispered tones to Jerry, arranging where to meet. I could have been picked up by the police if the neighbors had reported me because Ellie and Jerry met at a place I later discovered was his brothers house; a small but comfortable house in a lower middle class neighborhood. I won?t take up space detailing how I was able to see them, suffice it to say I did. Jerry is black; a large, very fit, athletic-looking black man with a shaved head and gold-earring in one ear. I watched my wife take his tongue deep in her open mouth as they kissed and Jerry pressed Ellie?s thighs wide apart. His dick seemed very large; thick and inky-black with plum-sized balls. Ellie just kept taking his tongue in her mouth as Jerry entered her and began fucking. My wife seemed to climax right away but kept fucking in a fierce, humping, jutting, rolling movement. Jerry drove his big dick deep, jerking Ellie?s body back and forth, her legs around him, arms clasped around his neck. I watched Jerry strain and shudder and empty his balls in my wife?s pussy; thick silver-white sperm running out from her stretched pussy lips. Yeah, they looked real good together. Secondly, I hurt my back. It felt like someone had a steel hose clamp around my hips and was tightening it until I couldn?t move my upper body without nearly coming to tears. The doctor ordered me on bedrest, minimal movement and made it a special point to tell me ??no intercourse?. Up til that time I was still fucking Ellie ? albeit only once or twice a week; it was still fucking. Yes, she was loose an open, I know. But remember I knew why and chose to stay mum. That is when my wife started using her hand on me ? trying to make me think she was sympathetic, she dutifully jerked me off every night and many times during the day also. To this day I can still hear her remark, supposedly said in jest, that tipped me off about the future. ?Maybe I?ll get you addicted to handjobs,? Ellie grinned at me as she steadily stroked my cock, glancing at my dick in her hand and then back to me. ?You like me jerking you off, don?t you?? she winked and squeezed my cock. It felt so good at the time I had nodded, ?Yes,? I mumbled. My wife laughed and winked, ?It?ll be better for your back,? she said. At the time I didn?t really understand her method but it worked. For almost four months Ellie masturbated me daily until the grip of her hand became so natural I looked forward to it. At times when I didn?t cum as quickly as she thought I should, Ellie would bare her big tits and lean forward, urging me to feel them ??and cum faster?. The first inkling I had came about five months to the day I?d hurt my back ? and looking back I truly think Ellie was testing her plans ? when my wife hiked up the hem of her nightgown as we lay in bed one night, spreading those thighs and suggested we fuck. Eager to be in her pussy I scrambled between her legs, let her guide me to the hole and pushed. Oh my! Her cunt swallowed my cock so easily I had to check and see if I was fully inserted. Under me, Ellie closed her eyes and smiled faintly. ?Fuck me,? she whispered. I began thrusting as Ellie lay there, not moving, letting me do the work. To my embarrassment I couldn?t cum. I thrust and fucked but her pussy was so loose I felt nothing; maybe I should have thrown in a 2x4 to ?shim? her up. ?Can?t you cum?? Ellie asked quietly, eyes wide and innocent. I shook my head and began to apologize. My wife opened her legs slightly so I could withdraw and roll onto my back. Turning to me, my wife began stroking me and, almost immediately I got hard. Moments later, shot a big load on my belly. ?Mmm,? Ellie murmured and kissed my forehead, ?Don?t worry, you?re just too used to my hand now?it?s okay?. It had to be because from that time on, every suggestion or hint I made about fucking was answered by Ellie with her stock reply ??why don?t I just jerk you off?. At the same time I began eating my wife?s pussy more; it was the most she let me do down there. Perhaps she thought I was dumb or maybe she really does know I know about her and Jerry because when I eat her there?s no way I can miss the fact her pussy is so large. With her legs open, the pussy lips fall open to reveal a big pink hole. The lips themselves are soft and long and as I use my tongue I can feel it inside the hole; my mind picturing Jerry?s thick black cock thrusting in and out, keeping her pussy loose and open. We crossed an important line three months ago; one I guess I knew would eventually come along. I got off work early ? not much but ninety minutes earlier than usual. Ellie had the day off but I surprised her when I came through the door ? she was coming down the stairs in a pair of those tiny bikini panties and was buttoning her blouse. Seeing me she had a startled, almost fearful expression on her face but recovered quickly. ?Hi!? she became enthused, ?You?re home early!? I noticed immediately Ellie wore no bra under her blouse, those heavy jugs wobbled freely and her nipples are hard and erect. She kissed my cheek and my hands went to her ass cheeks and squeezed them. It dawned on me that Ellie had been fucked and very recently. ?I..uh?heard someone at the door,? my wife quickly stammered, ?and was getting ready for a shower?? I didn?t buy her story and I think she knew it but had no other option. Squeezing a soft ass cheeks I smiled, my stomach a knot of tension. ?No problem,? I replied, ?but before you shower why don?t we get in bed and play?? Ellie was startled again. ?Well?umm?I really ought to shower,? she stammered again. I remained insistent. Rather than risk me becoming more suspicious, Ellie finally shrugged and agreed. I undressed and got on the bed while my wife removed her blouse; her big, delicious tits jiggling bare. She quickly laid down on her side ? her customary position to stroke my cock. ?Lay down,? she said in a husky voice, trying to entice me into a quick handjob. I shook my head, ?Nah,? I responded, motioning to her panties. ?I want to eat you?. Ellie tried her best to get me to accept just a handjob but knew she was going to lose the exchange ? all because I got home so early. Slowly, almost shyly, my wife slid off her panties and laid back on the bed, her thighs close together. Kissing her tits I began feeling between her legs. Ellie resisted but I wanted close-up, visual proof of what I had seen Jerry doing to her. I slid down, pressing inside her full, smooth thighs until they began opening. Licking Ellie?s clit I was rewarded with the slow churning of her hips ? sure signs she was aroused by my tongue. I dipped lower and paused momentarily, not sure how to react. Ellie?s pussy was sloppy and slick. Her pubic hair was still wet and stuck to her skin and on the insides of her thighs the hair was wetly glued to the skin. Her pussy lips were swollen and opened and a thin trickle of sperm slowly inched its way from that big hole to the crack of her ass. Tonguing her erect clit caused my wife to spread wider automatically and I pushed her legs even further apart until her hole was completely open; a gooey mass of gleaming, gray-white semen. Ellie jutted her hips. ?Eat it,? she hissed, eyes tightly closed, jaws tense ?Eat my cunt?? it was a word she used a lot when aroused. Semen slid into my mouth right away and I swallowed wetly, causing Ellie to sigh deeply. Her cunt had a deep musky scent and the taste of Jerry?s sperm and my wife?s cunt juice was slightly metallic but not unpleasant. ?Yess,? Ellie whispered, ?eat my cunt good..? and she began fucking the hairy, soupy hole at my mouth. I sucked strings of Jerry?s sperm from the hole, lapping and almost ?feeding? from Ellie?s well-fucked cunt. She climaxed in a shivering squeal. Her hand pumped rhythmically on my cock and Ellie rested her head on my shoulder. My dick felt extra-hard and I think my wife felt it. ?Feel good?? she asked softly and I nodded. ?Very,? I sighed. There was a pause as I watched her hand moving. ?You like jerking me off?? I spoke quietly, her hand was incredible. Ellie didn?t answer right away but finally murmured, ?Mmm hmm,? and squeezed my cock. Jerry?s sperm was still clinging to my tongue. ?You?uh?prefer jerking me off?? I cautiously asked and Ellie quickly replied ?Yessss,? with a soft hiss. Then she whispered, ?I?d be satisfied if this is how we just had sex from now on?? I didn?t know how to answer! Ellie pumped my cock almost sensually and added, ?You need my hand to cum now, right?? It was true, I did. She had proved that already. My wife had carefully ?weaned? me from her pussy and we both knew it. ?Yeah, I need it,? I said in a raspy voice, ?But I love eating you?. Ellie almost giggled. ?I was extra wet today,? she lied and I knew it. Her cunt had been brimming with her black boyfriend?s thick semen. ?But,? she squeezed my cock, ?if you want to eat it like that?? she paused, ?it?s okay?. My head nodded, ?I do,? I managed to say. And as if ?finalizing? and agreement I heard Ellie tell me, ?Well then?I will jerk you?and you can eat me a little more?I like that for our sex life?. She slowed her rhythm??Are you close?? When my answer didn?t come quickly, Ellie lifted one smooth thigh and draped it over mine, ?Feel my cunt against you,? she whispered and pressed that hairy hole tight on my thigh. ?No need for you to fuck it,? she murmured, rubbing a heavy tit on me now, ?Just eat it?? I groaned and a geyser of semen rocketed from my dick. Ellie is right; her black boyfriend fucks her cunt and keeps it loose and open. When I eat it now Ellie is always ?wetter? but not with cunt juice ? it?s Jerry?s sperm. As for me, Ellie has me addicted to being jerked off; it?s the only way I can cum with my cheating wife anymore ? two years and counting now. 6210 1.81/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment